3.5-inch CHIRP Fishfinder with GPS
Finding fish is easier than ever with FF 250 GPS. Mark and return to your hot spots, boat ramps and docks, and share your favorite waypoints and routes with other STRIKER and echoMAP™ combos.
Smooth Scaling™ graphics provide uninterrupted imagery when switching between depth-range scales. Sonar history rewind allows you to scroll back through sonar images to mark waypoints you originally may have missed. Plus, it has a built-in flasher and displays speed data. Includes tilt/swivel mount, CHIRP (77/200 kHz) transducer with transom and trolling motor mounting hardware and cable. For high-performance CHIRP, purchase a GT8 or GT15 transducer (each sold separately).
- Multi language support: FF250 GPS is available in the following 7 languages so you can use more effectively, including English Simplified Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese, Malaysia Bahasa, Hindi and Gujarat.
- One new Over Voltage Protection design that with an special over voltage protection feature to protect the device from high over voltage and suddenly surge condition that could occur occasionally from the semi-commercial environment.
- Easy-to-use 3.5-inch color fishfinder with built-in, high-sensitivity GPS
- Find fish; mark and return to hot spots, docks and ramps
- Convenient keypad operation
- Maximum depth: 1,600 ft freshwater*, 750 ft saltwater*
- Water rating: IPX7
- Includes CHIRP (77/200 kHz) sonar transducer; transmit power (200 W RMS)/(1,600 W peak-to-peak)
- Upgrade to high performance CHIRP with a GT8 or GT15 transducer (each sold separately)
In the Box
FF 250 GPS
Transom and trolling motor mounts