Fishfinder + GPS 2 in 1 solution Find fishing spot, Catch fish with the Power of Garmin CHIRP
The all-new Fishfinder 650 GPS chart plotter / sonar combo is available in 6-inch display and keypad interface. It's offered to support with Asian multi language and developed the target for semi-commercial fishing market. Fishfinder 650 GPS gives you built-in CHIRP traditional sonar and CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar capabilities which shows crisp fish arches with excellent target separation and provides clear images of structure below the boat. Supporting GPS, GPS + GLONASS, GPS + BEIDOU 3 kind of powerful positioning modes.
- Multi language support : English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Indonesia Bahasa, Malaysia Bahasa, Vietnamese, Burmese, Thai.
- Available in bigger and clearer 6-inch WVGA color, portrait mode display. Offers a keyed interface with dedicated buttons.
- CHIRP sonar sends a continuous sweep of frequencies ranging from low to high. CHIRP sonar is able to create crisper fish arches with better target separation.
- Built-in 600 W (RMS) CHIRP traditional sonar and CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar gives a clearer picture of what’s below the boat as a photographic image with representation of objects, structure and fish.
- Sonar Frequency: 50/77/200kHz 50/77/200kHz CHIRP (Low, Mid, High)
- Compatible with GPS, GLONASS and BeiDou powerful positioning systems what quick and easy to drop up to 12,000 accurate waypoints let you find your way back to your secret fishing hot spots.
- FF 650 GPS supports for typical NMEA0183 and RS422 communication within 3rd party sensors and accessories.
- Maximum depth: 2,300 ft, freshwater, 1,100 ft, saltwater (depth capacity is dependent on water bottom type and other water conditions)
- IPX7 Waterproof
In the Box
FF 650 GPS