Explore the Seas
GPSMAP 585 comes standard with a built-in high-sensitivity GPS module for superior satellite tracking and quicker acquisition times. And with a SD card slot, it’s easy to add additional maps without connecting to a computer.
Where applicable, the sounder version, GPSMAP 585, comes with optional transducer that can clearly illustrate depth contours, fish targets and structures. Whether you’re fishing in freshwater or off the coast, you can always find right Garmin transducers of various kinds to suit your needs. The GPSMAP 585 is also NMEA 0183 compliant for connectivity with sensors, instruments and future marine offerings.
- Multi language support : English, Simplified Chinese and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Available in ultra-bright 5” WQVGA color display along with an improved feature of high-speed map drawing and panning.
Frequency: 50/200 kHz Transmit power: 500W(RMS), 4,000W(peak to peak) Voltage range: 10-36 VDC Maximum depth*: 1,500ft Cone angle: 20 degrees *Depth capacity is dependent on water salinity, bottom type, and other water conditions.
- GPSMAP 585 Plus supports for typical NMEA0183 compliant for connectivity with sensors, instruments and future marine offerings.
- Ability to add map and accept SD card slot.
- Waypoints/favorites/locations : 6000
- Routes : 150 tracks/250 points
In the Box
Protective front cover