Showing all 5 results
Add to cart
Heart Rate — the Easy, Accurate WayThis premium heart rate strap transmits real-time heart rate data over ANT+® connectivity and BLUETOOTH® Low Energy technology, giving you more training options. Consistently receive accurate heart rate on your Garmin device, in online training apps such as Zwift or even the compatible fitness equipment at the gym.
Track Running DynamicsIn addition to heart rate, HRM-Pro captures running dynamics that can help you improve your form. That includes metrics such as vertical oscillation, ground contact time, stride length, vertical ratio and more.
Store and Forward Your DataThe device stores heart rate data during swimming or other activities while your watch is out of range, then sends that data to your watch once the activity is finished. It will also store steps, calories and intensity minutes, then sync them to your watch as well.
Comfort and ConvenienceHRM-Pro features a small, lightweight heart rate monitoring module that is no wider than the width of the soft, comfortable strap. And don’t worry about running out of juice. The user-replaceable coin cell battery lasts for up to one year.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Garmin is under license.
Charging data cable 010-12496-15 (0.5 m)Add to cart
RM319.00Add to cart
- Module: 2.4" W x 1.3" H x 0.4" D (62 mm x 34 mm x 11 mm)
- Strap Length: Adjustable from 25" to 52" (63.5 cm to 132 cm)
- Weight: 1.9 oz (54.4 g)
- Water Resistance: 1 ATM
- Battery: User-replaceable size CR2032 (3 volts)
- Battery Life: Up to 3.5 years (based on average use of 1 hour per day)
- Operating Temperature: 23°F–122°F (-5°C–50°C)
- Radio Frequency/Protocol: 2.4 GHz ANT wireless communications protocol; BLUETOOTH® Wireless Technology 5.0
- Range: 3 m
- System Compatibility: ANT+, BLUETOOTH
Monitor your speed and cadence as you ride with these easy-to-install wireless sensors. With no magnets or other exposed parts to line up, these sensors are easy to install, maintain and move between bikes. The speed sensor 2 attaches to the hub of either wheel and self-calibrates with your Edge® cycling computer or compatible Garmin device to give you accurate speed and distance at all times — even without a head unit. The cadence sensor 2 fastens to any size crank arm and measures pedal strokes per minute so you can get the most out of your training.Add to cart
Computes and Transmits Meaningful Data
- Computes and sends 6 running dynamics metrics to your compatible device
- Battery life: replaceable battery lasts up to 1 year (assuming 1 hour daily use)
- Automatically turns itself on and off
- Tiny size: at less than 0.5 ounces, you’ll forget it’s there
- Compatible devices connect² with the Garmin Connect™ Mobile app to automatically sync your data and connect with others