Showing all 2 results
THE DIVE COMPUTER FOR BOTH YOUR WORLDS
Choose from multiple dive modes for your underwater adventure.
Measure your performance, and track your stats above water.
More sports apps, such as golfing and skiing, mean more ways to play.
This smart dive computer features Garmin Pay™, music and notifications.
Share and review dives in the Garmin Dive™ app.
The battery in your Garmin device is simply unmatched by other smartwatches.
Get multiple dive modes for single and multiple gas dives (including nitrox and trimix), gauge, apnea, apnea hunt and closed-circuit rebreather.
CUSTOMIZABLE DIVE MODES
Add additional screens for each dive mode that features the fields you want to see.
Track your entry and exit1 points with advanced satellite connectivity.
View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, recovery advisor and more2.
A first-of-its-kind feature helps keep you on pace with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course.
Use preloaded activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, skiing, golfing and more.
Easily follow animated workouts for cardio, strength, yoga and Pilates. View workouts right on your watch screen.
TOPO AND SKI MAPS
Use topographical maps to navigate your adventures and view run names and difficulty ratings for 2,000 worldwide ski resorts.
ABC SURFACE SENSORS
Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and 3-axis compass.
WRIST-BASED HEART RATE
Optical heart rate2 technology gauges activity intensity as well as heart rate variability to calculate your stress level. It also tracks underwater without a heart rate strap.
PULSE OX SENSOR
For altitude acclimation or sleep monitoring, a Pulse Ox3 sensor uses light beams at your wrist to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
ALL DAY RESPIRATION
Track how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep and during breathwork and activities such as yoga.
Follow a route or course with help from turn-by-turn directions, which let you know ahead of time when the next turn is coming.
Enter a distance you want to travel, and get suggested routes that will bring you back to your starting point. Trendline™ popularity routing helps you find the best local paths.
SAFETY AND TRACKING FEATURES
If you feel unsafe or if your watch senses an incident, assistance and incident detection features4 send your location to emergency services. Feature not available while in dive mode.
Store up to 2,000 songs, or access streaming music apps from your compatible services5, including Spotify®, Deezer and Amazon Music.
GARMIN PAY™ CONTACTLESS PAYMENTS
Breeze through checkout lines with Garmin Pay contactless payment solution6 through participating providers.
Versatile GPS Dive Computer for Your Diving Adventures
- Premium full-featured GPS dive computer in a sleek watch-style design; with bright 1.2” color display and mapping
- Built-in sensors include 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter as well as GPS and GLONASS capability that lets you mark your dive entry and exit points1 for surface navigation
- Supports single-gas, multi-gas, gauge and apnea diving, including nitrox and trimix; plan your dives directly on the device
- Dive log lets you store and review data from up to 200 dives — and share online via Garmin Connect™ and its included mobile app
- Features Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology2 with multisport activity profiles, performance metrics and smart notifications3
- Battery life: up to 18 days in watch mode, 10 days in smartwatch mode, 36 hours in dive mode and 20 hours in GPS mode4