- Physical dimensions: 2.3” x 4.5” x 0.6” (58.7 x 114.2 x 16.1 mm)
- Display size: 1.8” x 3.0” (45.7 x 76.1 mm); 3.5” diag (88.9 mm)
- Display type: Transflective color TFT touchscreen
- Display resolution: 282 x 470 pixels
- Weight: 4.2 oz (119 g)
- Battery: Internal rechargeable lithium polymer
- Battery life: Up to 15 hours
- Interface: USB
- Preloaded with more than 41, 000 courses worldwide
- Course preview (see detailed, hole-by-hole preview)
- Yardage to F/M/B (distance to front, middle and back of green)
- Yardage to layups/doglegs
- Automatically measures shot distance (calculates exact yardage for shots from anywhere on course)
- Big Numbers Mode (easier to read)
- Digital scorecard (score up to four players with optional adjustable handicaps; scoring options include Stroke Play, Stableford, Skins and Match Play)
- Stat tracking (strokes, putts per round, greens and fairways hit)
- Green View with manual pin position (improves accuracy)
- PinPointer (helps determine where to aim on blind shots)
- PlaysLike Distance (takes into account elevation changes to calculate how far it plays like)
- Touch-targeting (touch target on display to see the distance to any point)
- Full vector maps
- Custom targets (save locations you want to know the distance to the next time play that course)
- Auto CourseView updates (keeps the courses you play most frequently up to date)
- Round timer/odometer
- Integrated launch monitor tracks club head speed, ball speed, smash factor, swing tempo, estimated distance
- Club head speed accuracy: +/- 5 mph
- Ball speed accuracy: +/- 2 mph
- Swing tempo accuracy: +/- 0.3
- Carry distance accuracy: +/- 5 yards
- Practice and game modes include warm-up, virtual round, target practice, tempo training
- Can be used indoors and outdoors
- Bluetooth Smart
- Works with iPhone®, Android™
- Smart Notifications (iPhone only)
- Compatible with Garmin Golf app
- TruSwing compatible
Out of stock
Take Your Game From the Range to the Course
- Features 3.5” sunlight-readable touchscreen display and slim design with quick button access to radar
- Integrated launch monitor tracks club head speed, ball speed, smash factor, swing tempo and estimated distance
- Preloaded with more than 41,000 detailed color golf course maps worldwide
- Practice and game modes allow you to test your skills and work to improve your game
- Rechargeable battery lasts up to 15 hours with GPS
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. Returns must be done within seven (07) working days starting from the day the goods are delivered to you. Please refer the full information of Refund and Exchange from this link. If you have any questions about this policy, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Lighter, Sleeker, Smarter
- 3-inch color capacitive touch display; slim and sleek design, tough and durable
- Preloaded with more than 41,000 golf courses around the world — automatic Wi-Fi® course updates; no fees or subscriptions
- PlaysLike Distance gives golfers distances to the target, adjusted for uphill or downhill shots
- Smart Notification allows you to receive email, texts and alerts on your handheld
- PinPointer tells you where the pin is, even if you can’t see it
DESIGNED TO TURN ON WHEN YOU TEE OFF.
Sun on your screen? Not a problem, thanks to this watch’s sunlight-readable display.
You might never play 42,000 courses, but this watch has them preloaded just in case.
Club with confidence when you know the distance to the front, middle and back of the green.
Forget the scorecard. Keep track on your watch and upload to the Garmin Golf app.
Play from sunup to sundown with a battery life that lasts up to 30 hours.
Here comes the sun. And your watch screen is still readable.
With more than 41,000 preloaded courses, you’ll know yours on the back of your wrist.
A caddie that’s all yours all the time — know what to hit and where to aim.
Want advanced data, tournaments and more? Get the Garmin Golf app.
Connect with more than the course. Get notifications sent right to your watch.
Want to play 24/7? With GPS mode lasting up to 20 hours, you pretty much can.
Large 1.3” easy-to-read color touchscreen display is 17% larger than Approach S60 to make your experience that much better.
CUSTOMIZABLE WATCH FACES
Download custom watch faces, apps and widgets from the Connect IQ Store, and customize your watch face with any photo from your mobile device.
GOES BEYOND THE COURSE
Whether you just got done with a game and find yourself in the clubhouse, or you want to hit the town, Approach S62 is great for everyday wear.
If you like to change watch bands as often as you change your course, no problem. Choose from interchangeable QuickFit bands.
Play your best game yet.
Get caddie help right on your wrist. Virtual Caddie factors in wind speed and direction and suggests a club based on the distance you typically swing with that particular club.
WIND SPEED AND DIRECTION
The watch displays wind speed and direction, which makes figuring out which club to use and which direction to swing much easier.
41,000 PRELOADED COURSES
Your watch comes preloaded with more than 41,000 full-color CourseView maps of golf courses from around the world. Download updates for the course you play most often.
The PlaysLike Distance feature adjusts yardages to account for uphill and downhill shots.
The Green View feature gives you each green’s true shape from wherever you are on the course, and it allows you to drag-and-drop the pin for greater accuracy.
Quickly reference the front, middle and back of the green so you can make the shot you want.
Stay connected on and off the course.
KEEP TRACK AND KEEP SCORE
Receive emails, texts and alerts right to your watch when paired with a compatible smartphone.
STAY ON TRACK
Take advantage of preloaded activity profiles for running, cycling, swimming and more. And enjoy activity tracking features2.
WRIST-BASED HEART RATE
Enhanced heart rate2 technology gauges the intensity of your fitness activities and how hard you work during them.
Use the Pulse Ox feature3 to measure blood oxygen saturation level and learn more about your overall health and fitness.
Internal, rechargeable battery provides up to 14 days in smartwatch mode and 20 hours in GPS mode.
PORTABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT
Work on improving your game anywhere and any time of year. Approach R10 is easy to move from inside your home to the backyard and even to the driving range.
SEE YOUR STATS
The included phone mount clips to your golf bag, letting you view and interact with the Garmin Golf™ app on your compatible smartphone between swings.
Spend more time playing between charges with up to 10 hours of battery life.
The Golf Laser Range Finder with GPS
- Most accurate laser distance measurements, within 10” to the flag, up to 350 yards/320 meters
- Full-color 2-D CourseView mapping is overlaid on the viewfinder for more than 41,000 courses worldwide
- Image stabilization reduces shakiness and makes it easier to find and range the flag
- Green View feature automatically shows distance to the front and back of the green
- PlaysLike Distance feature adjusts distances based on uphill or downhill slope; turns on or off for tournament play
Looks Great on Your Wrist and on the Course
- Stylish, lightweight GPS golf watch with a sunlight-readable 1.2” color touchscreen display with metal bezel and quick release bands for easy change of style or color
- Preloaded with more than 41,000 courses from around the world
- AutoShot detection measures and auto-records detected shot distances; pair with optional Approach® CT10 club tracking sensors for more automatic game tracking capabilities
- Green View feature allows manual pin positioning; quickly reference distances to the front, middle and back of the green as well as hazards and doglegs
- Tracks everyday activities such as steps and sleep and includes built-in multisport profiles
- Battery life: up to 15 hours in GPS mode; up to 10 days in smartwatch mode