The Golf Laser Range Finder with GPS
- Most accurate laser distance measurements, within 10” to the flag, up to 350 yards/320 meters
- Full-color 2-D CourseView mapping is overlaid on the viewfinder for more than 41,000 courses worldwide
- Image stabilization reduces shakiness and makes it easier to find and range the flag
- Green View feature automatically shows distance to the front and back of the green
- PlaysLike Distance feature adjusts distances based on uphill or downhill slope; turns on or off for tournament play
Out of stock
- Unit dimensions: 4.8″ x 3.1″ x 1.7″ (122.9 x 80.0 x 42.1 mm)
- Weight: 8.0 oz (226 g)
- Battery type: Rechargeable lithium-ion; nonreplaceable
- Battery life: Up to 15 hours
- Water rating: IPX7
- Interface: USB
- Full color OLED display
- Diopter adjustment (+/- 4)
- Tournament mode (disables non-conforming features)
Laser Range Finder
- Laser Range to flag: 350 yards/320 meters
- Laser accuracy: +/- 10″ (25 cm)
- Magnification: 6x
- Flag Finder with visual confirmation laser has locked onto the flag
- Image stabilization
- Laser range arc (displayed on map)
- PlaysLike Distance (slope correction)
GPS & Maps
- More than 41,000 preloaded course maps
- 2-D course maps displayed in viewfinder
- Green View (automatic when laser ranging the flag)
- Distances to hazards and layups
- Distances to front, center and back of green
- Drive distance arc
- Free course updates
- Auto hole transition
- Par information for each hole
- Auto zoom
- PinPointer (for lining up blind shots)
In The Box
- Approach Z80 golf laser range finder
- Carry case with carabiner
- microUSB cable
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. Returns must be done within seven (07) working days starting from the day the goods are delivered to you. Please refer the full information of Refund and Exchange from this link. If you have any questions about this policy, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Activity Tracker with 1+ Year Battery Life
- Features always-on customizable color display and 1+ year battery life¹; no charging necessary
- Tracks steps, distance and calories burned, monitors sleep and provides a personalized daily step goal²
- Safe for swimming and showering³
- Periodically syncs to Garmin Connect™, where you can save, plan and share your activities, get involved in social challenges and more
- Garmin Move IQ™ feature automatically detects activity and classifies activity type on Garmin Connect
Get a charge from the sunlight, so your smartwatch can go as long as you can in the field.
Ruggedly built and ready for the mission, this is built to military standard (MIL-STD-810).
Carry out field ops undetected with tactical-specific features such as night vision compatibility.
Navigate your world with multi-GNSS support and outdoor sensors.
It’s as smart as it is tough. With payments, music and notifications at your wrist.
Don’t be limited by battery life. Get up to 24 days of battery life1 in smartwatch mode.
Performance That Puts the X in Excellence
- Ultimate multisport GPS watch with wrist heart rate technology and color TOPO maps featuring Trendline™ popularity routing to help you find and follow the best paths
- Wrist-based Pulse Ox Acclimation sensor¹ provides awareness of your blood oxygen saturation levels — especially useful when you’re adjusting to higher altitudes
- Fit for adventure with rugged design that features scratch-resistant domed sapphire lens plus stainless steel or diamond-like carbon (DLC) titanium bezel, and rear case
- Easily store and play up to 500 songs on your watch, and connect with Bluetooth® headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening
- Battery performance: up to 18 days in smartwatch mode and 11 hours in GPS mode with music (depending on settings)
Handheld Satellite Communicators with GPS Navigation
- Rugged handheld satellite communicators enable two-way text messaging via 100% global Iridium® satellite network (satellite subscription required)
- Trigger an interactive SOS to the 24/7 search and rescue monitoring center
- Track and share your location with family and friends
- Pair with mobile devices¹ using the free Earthmate® app for access to downloadable maps², U.S. NOAA charts, color aerial imagery and more
- inReach Explorer+ device adds preloaded DeLorme® TOPO maps with onscreen GPS routing plus built-in digital compass, barometric altimeter and accelerometer
HARNESS THE POWER OF THE SUN
Get a battery boost from the sunlight, so you can go longer between charges.
How is your body holding up? Wrist-based heart rate1 and Pulse Ox2 will let you know.
Need running pace guidance that knows the terrain? Check out the PacePro feature.
Navigate every adventure with TOPO maps right on your wrist.
Music on your wrist, and no phone weighing you down.
Leave the cord at home. Solar charging lets you get up to 9 days of battery life — and then some!
QUALITY BY DESIGN
The rugged yet sophisticated design features a large 1.2” display and is tested to U.S. military standards for thermal, shock and water resistance.
Fit the look to your lifestyle with a stylish stainless steel bezel.
Use preloaded activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, skiing, golfing, surfing, indoor climbing and more.
Stay informed when you’re in the snow. This preloaded profile can distinguish between skiing and climbing. It automatically shows metrics specific to either ascent or descent.
Track the details of every ride with mountain biking metrics plus specialized grit and flow measurements that rate trail difficulty and how smoothly you descend, giving you a score to beat next time.
Record surf sessions with a dedicated activity profile. Access the Surfline widget to see the wave height, tides, weather and other alerts for your favorite spots.
This watch features easy-to-follow, animated cardio, strength, yoga and Pilates workouts you can view on the watch screen. Choose from preloaded animated workouts, or download more from our Garmin Connect online community.
WRIST-BASED HEART RATE
Get heart rate data1 along with alerts if your heart rate stays too high or too low while you’re at rest. Gauge how hard your heart is working during activities even underwater.
BODY BATTERY ENERGY MONITOR
Optimize your body’s energy reserves, using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to gauge when you’re ready to be active or when you may need to rest.
Log daily fluid intake as a reminder to stay hydrated. When auto goal is enabled, you’ll even see estimated sweat loss after an activity, and your goal will adjust accordingly.
MENSTRUAL CYCLE TRACKING
Use the Garmin Connect app to track your cycle, log physical and emotional symptoms and learn about training and nutrition during each phase of your cycle. Even get cycle tracking information on your wrist.
View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics, recovery advisor and more1. Even estimate your heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max.
A first-of-its-kind PacePro feature helps keep you on pace with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course.
Access full-color CourseView maps for more than 41,000 golf courses around the world, and get button targeting and the PlaysLike Distance feature.
View how various settings and sensors impact your watch’s battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly.
Get up to 9 days of indoor battery life or up to 10.5 days when solar charging in smartwatch mode3. In GPS mode, get up to 28 hours when solar charging4.
Use ClimbPro ascent planner on downloaded courses to see real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance and elevation gain.
Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and three-axis electronic compass.
PULSE OX SENSOR
For altitude acclimation or sleep monitoring, a Pulse Ox2 sensor uses light beams at your wrist to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
This widget shows your current elevation, acclimated elevation and correlated Pulse Ox2, heart rate1 and respiration rate, so you can see how you’re holding up to the current elevation.
See how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep and during breathwork and yoga activities.
Trek far and wide between recharges. Expedition mode, an ultralow-powered GPS reference, lasts for weeks.
TOPO AND SKI MAPS
Use topographical maps to navigate your adventures. View run names and difficulty ratings for 2,000 worldwide ski resorts.
Follow a route or course with help from turn-by-turn directions, which let you know ahead of time when the next turn is coming.
Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible device.
Store up to 2,000 songs, or access streaming apps from your compatible services, including Spotify, Deezer and Amazon Music, and listen through headphones with BLUETOOTH technology.
SAFETY AND TRACKING FEATURES
If you feel unsafe or if your watch senses that an incident occurred, assistance and incident detection features5 send your location to emergency contacts.
CONNECT IQ STORE
Download custom watch faces, add data fields, and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ Store.
This durable fitness tracker is swim friendly — perfect for your kid’s enchanted adventures.
No need to stop the fun for charging. This easy-to-replace battery lasts up to 1 year.
Your child will be ready for any royal occasion with a color display and multiple watch face options.
Parents can use the app1 to manage chores and give rewards to their little princess.
What fun will your child find? Playtime unlocks Disney Princess adventures, games and icons.
Track steps, sleep and daily activity2. It’s just like magic.
Ultimate GPS Bike Computer with Navigation and Connected Features
- 3.5” bike computer with comprehensive navigation, performance and cycling awareness features
- Trendline™ popularity routing uses billions of miles of Garmin Connect™ ride data to show the best on- and off-road routes
- Preloaded Garmin Cycle Map provides turn-by-turn directions and new navigation alerts
- New rider-to-rider messaging1 lets you stay in contact with other cyclists in your group
- Challenge yourself every ride with newly updated preloaded Strava Live Segments feature
- Battery life: up to 20 hours2, extendable up to 40 hours with the optional Garmin Charge™ power pack
View Cycling Stats Without Taking Your Eyes Off the Road
- Featherweight device easily attaches to either side of your favorite sunglasses to put ride information right in your line of sight
- Displays performance data, directions and more from compatible Edge® cycling devices
- Pairs with Varia rearview radar to notify of vehicles approaching from behind
- Provides vibration alerts for key performance, direction, radar and call/text prompts
- Convenient touch panel eases transitions between data screens, even if wearing gloves
Looks Great on Your Wrist and on the Course
- Stylish, lightweight GPS golf watch with a sunlight-readable 1.2” color touchscreen display with metal bezel and quick release bands for easy change of style or color
- Preloaded with more than 41,000 courses from around the world
- AutoShot detection measures and auto-records detected shot distances; pair with optional Approach® CT10 club tracking sensors for more automatic game tracking capabilities
- Green View feature allows manual pin positioning; quickly reference distances to the front, middle and back of the green as well as hazards and doglegs
- Tracks everyday activities such as steps and sleep and includes built-in multisport profiles
- Battery life: up to 15 hours in GPS mode; up to 10 days in smartwatch mode
Popular Handheld GPS with Enhanced Memory and Resolution
- Greater resolution with 240 x 320 display pixels for improved readability
- Internal memory expanded to hold more maps
- High-sensitivity, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver with HotFix® and GLONASS support
- 2.2-inch color display
- Worldwide basemap with shaded relief
Multisport GPS Watch With Maps, Music, Metrics and More
- Premium multisport GPS smartwatch with wrist heart rate technology and color TOPO maps featuring Trendline™ popularity routing to help you find and follow the best paths
- Fit for adventure with rugged design that features stainless steel or diamond-like carbon (DLC) titanium bezel, buttons and rear case
- Easily store and play up to 500 songs on your watch, and connect with Bluetooth® headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening
- Built-in navigation sensors include three-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter as well as multisatellite (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) network capability to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- Battery performance: up to 10 days in smartwatch mode and 7 hours in GPS mode with music (depending on settings)
Lighter, Sleeker, Smarter
- 3-inch color capacitive touch display; slim and sleek design, tough and durable
- Preloaded with more than 41,000 golf courses around the world — automatic Wi-Fi® course updates; no fees or subscriptions
- PlaysLike Distance gives golfers distances to the target, adjusted for uphill or downhill shots
- Smart Notification allows you to receive email, texts and alerts on your handheld
- PinPointer tells you where the pin is, even if you can’t see it
Smart Activity Tracker with Wrist-based Heart Rate and GPS
- Work out inside, or use built-in GPS to accurately track activities outside
- Includes fitness monitoring tools such as VO2 max and fitness age estimates
- All-day stress tracking helps you stay in touch with your body’s response to potential stressors
- Features always-on color Garmin Chroma Display™ and slim profile
- Get connected features² such as smart notifications, LiveTrack and more
- Battery life³: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; 8 hours in GPS mode
The Quest for Honor, RebornAccept the mission. MARQ Commander is the luxury modern tool watch that prepares you to answer the call of duty, with built-in topographical maps and tactical functions. Finally, the operator who serves with honor and dignity has a watch that does, too.
Apps and ActivitiesPreloaded favorite apps and preloaded activity profiles are provided for golfing, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, skiing and more. Dual Format GPS Dual-format GPS coordinates and built-in topographical maps offer unparalleled situational awareness. Tactical Functions Kill Switch clears user memory. Stealth Mode stops storing and sharing your GPS position and disables wireless connectivity and communication. Jumpmaster functions let you deploy at a moment's notice. Smart Notifications Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible device. Music Apps Store up to 2,000 songs, or access streaming music apps from your account at compatible services, including Amazon Music, Spotify® and Deezer, and listen through headphones with BLUETOOTH® technology. Garmin Pay Breeze through checkout lines with Garmin Pay contactless payment solution¹, available through participating providers. Stress Score Monitor your heart rate at the wrist2 as well as your heart rate variability to calculate your stress score. Pulse Ox Sensor Check with Pulse Ox³ to gain awareness of how well your body’s oxygen levels are adjusting to the thinner air at higher altitudes. Apps and Activities Preloaded favorite apps and preloaded activity profiles are provided for golfing, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, skiing and more. Performance Metrics View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics², heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, recovery advisor and more³. ClimbPro Use ClimbPro ascent planner to see real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance and elevation gain. Multi-GNSS Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone. ABC Sensors Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and three-axis electronic compass. TOPO and Ski Maps See topographical maps with Trendline™ popularity routing, and view run names and difficulty ratings for 2,000 worldwide ski resorts. Golf Courses Access full-color CourseView maps for more than 41,000 golf courses around the world, and get button targeting and the Playslike Distance feature. Battery Internal, rechargeable lithium battery provides up to 12 days of battery life in smartwatch mode, 28 hours in GPS mode, 48 hours in UltraTrac™ mode and 9 hours in GPS mode with music. Connect IQ™ Download custom watch faces, add data fields, and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ Store Activity tracking accuracy This is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition; see Garmin.com/ataccuracy. Pulse Ox not available in all countries. SPOTIFY and the Spotify logo are among the registered trademarks of Spotify AB. The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Garmin is under license.
DESIGNED TO TURN ON WHEN YOU TEE OFF.
Sun on your screen? Not a problem, thanks to this watch’s sunlight-readable display.
You might never play 42,000 courses, but this watch has them preloaded just in case.
Club with confidence when you know the distance to the front, middle and back of the green.
Forget the scorecard. Keep track on your watch and upload to the Garmin Golf app.
Play from sunup to sundown with a battery life that lasts up to 30 hours.