RM8,699.00 – RM9,099.00
- Multi language support : English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Indonesia Bahasa, Malaysia Bahasa, Vietnamese, Burmese, Hindi, Gujarat.
- 10-inch color display with keypad interface and multifunction control knob.
- Fully network capable for Garmin Marine Network and NMEA 2000 plus NMEA 0183 support
- Includes sonar capability with built-in 500W 77/200kHz & 2kW 50/200kHz traditional sonar, 1 kW wide-band CHIRP sonar and 500 W CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar gives a clearer picture of what’s below the boat as a photographic image with representation of objects, structure and fish and even supports optional 3rd party 2kW traditional 50/200kHz sonar transducers.
- Preloaded SEA HD Chart with 9,861 tidal current points support.
- High-sensitivity internal 10 Hz GPS, GLONASS and BEIDOU powerful positioning system what quick and easy to drop up to 30,000 accurate waypoints let you find your way back to your secret fishing hot spots.(external GPS antenna is required)
An advanced all-in-one solution with 10-inch AQUAMAP® keyed GPS Chartplotter/Fishfinder/Radar multifunction display (MFD) for professional market. Features a large, bright screen coupled with specific knob and short cut keys that makes the customers more convenience to use. Garmin Marine Network support allows you to share maps, user data, radar and IP cameras among multiple units. NMEA 2000® and NMEA 0183 supports network connectivity including autopilots, digital switching, weather, media, VHF, AIS, engine monitoring and other sensors. Includes full suite of built-in SailAssist features. With capability for Garmin CHIRP sonar, CHIRP ClearVü. It also has built-in support for Panoptix all-seeing sonar and premium Garmin sonar modules (transducers sold separately).
|Physical dimensions||12.5″ x 7.3″ x 2.7″ (31.8 x 18.5 x 6.9 cm)|
|Display size, WxH||8.8″ x 4.9″ (22.4 x 12.5 cm)|
|Display resolution, WxH||1024 x 600 pixels|
|Display type||WSVGA display|
|Weight||4.1 lbs (1.85 kg)|
|Antenna||External BNC or external over NMEA 2000|
|NMEA 2000® compatible|
|NMEA 0183 compatible|
|Power consumption||Max power usage at 12 Vdc: 32.4 W
Typical current draw at 12 Vdc: 1.9 A
Max current draw at 12 Vdc: 2.7 A
|Mounting options||Bail or flush|
|Garmin Marine Network™|
Maps & Memory
|Preloaded maps||WorldWide Shaded Relief Map and South Asia Detail Map|
|Accepts data cards||2 SD™ cards|
|Track log||50,000 points; 50 saved tracks|
|Garmin Radar compatible|
|Garmin Sonar compatible|
|Supports AIS (tracks target ships position)|
|Supports DSC (displays position data from DSC-capable VHF radio)|
|GSD™ Black Box sonar support|
|GCV™ Black Box sonar support|
|GRID™ (Garmin Remote Input Device) compatible|
Sonar Features & Specifications
|Dual-frequency (50/200 kHz) sonar capable|
|Dual-beam (77/200 kHz) sonar capable|
|Frequencies supported||Traditional: 50/200, 77/200 kHz
Single Channel CHIRP: 40 to 240 kHz
Garmin ClearVü CHIRP: 260/455/800 kHz
(dependent on transducer)
|Traditional 50/200 kHz sonar: 2 kW
77/200 kHz sonar: Max 500W
CHIRP high/mid/low bands : Max 1kW
Garmin ClearVü CHIRP: Max 500 W
(dependent on transducer)
|CHIRP sonar technology|
|Maximum depth||5,000 ft at 2kW (depth capacity is dependent on water bottom type and other water conditions)|
|Bottom lock (shows return from the bottom up)|
|Water temperature log and graph|
|Sonar history rewind|
|Transducer pin numbers||8|
|NMEA 0183 compatible ports||2|
In the box
- AQUAMAP 1052xs MFD
- Power/data cable
- NMEA 2000 T-connector
- NMEA 2000 drop cable (2 m)
- Bail mount kit with knobs
- Flush mount kit with gasket
- Protective cover
- Trim piece snap covers
Without Transducer, with Transducer
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.В
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
3.5-inch CHIRP Fishfinder with GPS
- Multi language support: FF250 GPS is available in the following 7 languages so you can use more effectively, including English Simplified Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese, Malaysia Bahasa, Hindi and Gujarat.
- One new Over Voltage Protection design that with an special over voltage protection feature to protect the device from high over voltage and suddenly surge condition that could occur occasionally from the semi-commercial environment.
- Easy-to-use 3.5-inch color fishfinder with built-in, high-sensitivity GPS
- Find fish; mark and return to hot spots, docks and ramps
- Convenient keypad operation
- Includes CHIRP (77/200 kHz) sonar transducer; transmit power (200 W RMS)/(1,600 W peak-to-peak)
- Upgrade to high performance CHIRP with a GT8 or GT15 transducer (each sold separately)
GPS Running Watch with Multisport Features and Wrist-based Heart Rate
- Measures heart rate at the wrist so you can run freer on race day
- Provides advanced dynamics for running, cycling and swimming, including ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical ratio and more
- Offers VO2 max estimate, lactate threshold, race predictor and recovery advisor
- Connected features: smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™, live tracking and more
- Customize with free watch faces, apps and more from our Connect IQ™ store
GPS Running Smartwatch with Music and Advanced Training Features
- Sync with music streaming services, such as Spotify®, to easily store and play your favorite songs right from your watch
- Evaluates your current training status to indicate if you’re undertraining or overdoing it; offers additional performance monitoring features
- Get free adaptive training plans from Garmin Coach, or create your own custom workouts on our Garmin Connect online fitness community
- Provides advanced running dynamics, including ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical ratio and more
- Safety and tracking features, such as built-in incident detection, make it easy to share your location
- Battery life: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; up to 6 hours in GPS mode with music
Multisport GPS Watch for Fitness, Adventure and Style
- Premium multisport GPS watch with Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology¹
- Fit for adventure with rugged design that features stainless steel bezel, buttons and rear case
- Put key stats at your fingertips with the performance widget that shows the effects and progress of your workouts
- Connected features² include smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™ online fitness community and personalization through free watch faces and apps from our Connect IQ™ store
- Outdoor sensors, including GPS and GLONASS satellite reception and 3-axis compass with gyroscope and barometric altimeter
Find fish, Catch fish, Affordable price
- Multi language support : English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Indonesia Bahasa, Malaysia Bahasa, Vietnamese, Burmese, Thai.
- Available in bigger and clearer 6-inch WVGA color, portrait mode display. Offers a keyed interface with dedicated buttons.
- Built-in 300 W (RMS) sonar power output and extra-sensitive Garmin HD-ID™ target tracking technology. Flexibility to support 50/77/200 kHz for shallow or deep water usage.
- Comes with built-in ClearVü scanning sonar. This high-frequency sonar gives a clearer picture of what’s below the boat by producing a photographic image with detailed representation of objects, structure and fish.
- Night color display modes is easy read while during dimming light condition to increase the navigating safety.
- Rugged, outdoor look complements your lifestyle. New connector and knobs of bail mount design. Able to withstand the harsh marine environment with excellent performance.
The Majesty of Modern Flight, ReimaginedSoar Beyond the Horizon. MARQ Aviator is the luxury modern tool watch that champions the spirit of flight and guides you anywhere life leads. With each takeoff, it shows where you’re headed. Along the way, it also shows you’ve arrived. The Majesty of Modern Flight, Reimagined Soar Beyond the Horizon. MARQ Aviator is the luxury modern tool watch that champions the spirit of flight and guides you anywhere life leads. With each takeoff, it shows where you’re headed. Along the way, it also shows you’ve arrived. Track your extensive travels on the mirror-polished 24-hour GMT bezel, local time indication and 2 additional airport time zones. The aviation-inspired swept-wing titanium bracelet fits with precision — even when times are turbulent. HSI Course Needle Follow the instrument-like HSI course needle to your destination. Direct-to The Direct-to emergency navigation key quickly activates a path to the nearest airport, so you’re prepared if the need arises. Moving Map View your flight path in relation to nearby navaids, airports, intersections and other surface features on the full-color moving map Weather Reports See aviation weather reports, including winds, visibility, barometric pressure and more, plus NEXRAD weather radar for your route. Flight Logging Automatically start flight logging on takeoff, then transfer date, duration, total flight time and route to the flyGarmin.com and Garmin Pilot apps Apps and Activities Preloaded favorite apps and preloaded activity profiles are provided for golfing, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, skiing and more. TOPO and Ski Maps See topographical maps with TrendlineTM popularity routing, and view run names and difficulty ratings for 2,000 worldwide ski resorts. ABC Sensors Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and 3-axis electronic compass. Golf Courses Access full-color CourseView maps for more than 41,000 golf courses around the world, and get button targeting and the Playslike Distance feature.
Easy-to-use GPS Handheld Navigator
- High-sensitivity GPS marks and stores 1,000 waypoints and 100 tracks
- Marks your favourite locations to easily navigate back to them
- Garmin SailAssist™ for GPS 73 includes virtual starting line, heading line, countdown timers and tack assist
- Sunrise/sunset, estimated time of arrival, other calculations and marine data
- Built-in backlight
- It floats!
Specifically Designed for the Water
- Connects with compatible Garmin chartplotters and other devices to provide autopilot control³, remote waypoint marking, data streaming, sail racing assistance and much more
- Built-in FUSION-Link™ Lite app controls connected StereoActive™ products as well as other ANT®-enabled stereo models (RA70/BB100)
- Includes Elevate™ wrist-based heart rate¹, scratch-resistant sapphire lens, stainless steel bezel and 2 QuickFit™ bands (stainless steel and blue silicone)
- Wi-Fi® capability plus connected features² include smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™ online fitness community and personalization through free watch faces and apps from our Connect IQ™ store
- Battery performance: up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode (depending on settings), up to 24 hours in GPS mode and up to 60 hours in UltraTrac™ battery saver mode
Multisport GPS Watch With Maps, Music, Metrics and More
- Premium multisport GPS smartwatch with wrist heart rate technology and color TOPO maps featuring Trendline™ popularity routing to help you find and follow the best paths
- Fit for adventure with rugged design that features stainless steel or diamond-like carbon (DLC) titanium bezel, buttons and rear case
- Easily store and play up to 500 songs on your watch, and connect with Bluetooth® headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening
- Built-in navigation sensors include three-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter as well as multisatellite (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) network capability to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- Battery performance: up to 10 days in smartwatch mode and 7 hours in GPS mode with music (depending on settings)
GPS Smartwatch with Music Storage and Playback
- Easily download up to 500 songs to your watch, and connect with Bluetooth® headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening
- Customize with thousands of free watch faces, apps and more from our Connect IQ™ store
- More than 15 preloaded sports apps, including yoga, running, swimming, strength training and many more; use preloaded workouts, or create and download custom ones
- Monitor your fitness level with VO2 max and fitness age estimates, plus keep an eye on how you handle stress²
- Battery life³: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode and up to 5 hours in GPS with music mode
Compact, Streamlined 4 kW Dome
- Streamlined 18-inch 4 kW dome radar
- Delivers 4 kW transmit power and clear echo definition at all ranges
- Dynamic Auto Gain automatically adjusts to your surroundings for optimal performance in all conditions
- Dynamic Sea Filter automatically adjusts gain to changing sea conditions
- Overlays radar image on the chartplotter map page (autopilot or heading sensor recommended for best results)