THE DIVE COMPUTER FOR BOTH YOUR WORLDS
Monitor your gas and depth1 with the advanced, watch-style dive computer that comes with multisport training and smart features.
Air-integrated dive computer for you and your dive buddies.
Choose from multiple dive modes for your underwater adventure.
Measure your performance and track your stats above water.
This smart dive computer features Garmin Pay™, music and notifications.
Share and review dives in the Garmin Dive™ app.
The battery in your Garmin device is simply unmatched by other smartwatches.
QUALITY BY DESIGN
The advanced, watch-style dive computer with a rugged yet sophisticated design that features a large sunlight readable 1.4” color display.
Fit the look to your lifestyle with a stylish titanium bezel.
Transmit data — such as remaining air time, air consumption rate and more — for you and other divers within a range of 10 meters1.
Get multiple dive modes for single and multiple gas dives (including nitrox and trimix), gauge, apnea, apnea hunt and closed circuit rebreather.
CUSTOMIZABLE DIVE MODES
Add additional screens for each dive mode that features the fields you want to see.
Track your entry and exit2 points with advanced satellite connectivity.
Store and review data for up to 200 dives — and share via the Garmin Dive app.
Pair with inReach satellite communicators3 and the inReach dive case.
View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, recovery advisor and more4.
A first-of-its-kind feature that helps keep you on pace with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course.
Use preloaded activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, skiing, golfing and more.
Easily follow animated workouts for cardio, strength, yoga and Pilates. View workouts right on your watch screen.
TOPO AND SKI MAPS
Use topographical maps to navigate your adventures and view run names and difficulty ratings for 2,000 worldwide ski resorts.
ABC SURFACE SENSORS
Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and 3-axis compass.
WRIST-BASED HEART RATE
Optical heart rate5 technology gauges activity intensity as well as heart rate variability to calculate your stress level. It also tracks underwater without a heart rate strap.
PULSE OX SENSOR
For altitude acclimation, sleep monitoring or between Apnea/Apnea Hunt activities on the surface, a Pulse Ox4 sensor uses light beams at your wrist to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
ALL DAY RESPIRATION
Track how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep and during breathwork and activities such as yoga.
Follow a route or course with help from turn-by-turn directions, which let you know ahead of time when the next turn is coming.
Enter a distance you want to travel, and get suggested routes that will bring you back to your starting point. Trendline™ popularity routing helps you find the best local paths.
Enhance your every day.
SAFETY AND TRACKING FEATURES
If you feel unsafe or if your watch senses an incident, assistance and incident detection features6 send your location to emergency services. Feature not available while in dive mode.
Store up to 2,000 songs, or access streaming music apps from your compatible services7, including Spotify®, Deezer and Amazon Music.
GARMIN PAY™ CONTACTLESS PAYMENTS
Breeze through checkout lines with Garmin Pay contactless payment solution8 through participating providers.
Out of stock
|LENS MATERIAL||sapphire crystal|
|BEZEL MATERIAL||Diamond-like Carbon (DLC) coated titanium|
|CASE MATERIAL||fiber-reinforced polymer with metal rear cover|
|QUICKFIT™ WATCH BAND COMPATIBLE||yes (26 mm)
|STRAP MATERIAL||silicone or titanium|
|PHYSICAL SIZE||52 x 52 x 17.8 mm|
|DISPLAY SIZE||1.4” (35.56 mm) diameter|
|DISPLAY RESOLUTION||280 x 280 pixels|
|DISPLAY TYPE||sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)|
|WEIGHT||silicone band: 99.6 g
titanium band: 160.3 g
|BATTERY LIFE||Smartwatch: Up to 16 days
Battery Saver Watch Mode: Up to 50 days
GPS: Up to 48 hours
GPS + Music: Up to 15 hours
Max Battery GPS Mode: Up to 96 hours
Dive mode: Up to 80 hours
Dive mode with Descent T1: Up to 32 hours
Expedition GPS Activity: up to 35 days
|WATER RATING||Dive (100 meters)|
|GPS TIME SYNC||Yes|
|AUTOMATIC DAYLIGHT SAVING TIME||Yes|
|WRIST-BASED HEART RATE (CONSTANT, EVERY SECOND)||Yes|
|DAILY RESTING HEART RATE||Yes|
|ABNORMAL HEART RATE ALERTS||yes (high and low)|
|RESPIRATION RATE (24X7)||Yes|
|PULSE OX BLOOD OXYGEN SATURATION||yes (spot-check, and optional all-day acclimation and in sleep)|
|FITNESS AGE||yes (in app)|
|BODY BATTERY™ ENERGY MONITOR||Yes|
|ALL-DAY STRESS TRACKING||Yes|
|RELAXATION BREATHING TIMER||Yes|
|HYDRATION||yes (in Garmin Connect™)|
|MENSTRUAL CYCLE||yes (in Garmin Connect™)|
|GARMIN ELEVATE™ WRIST HEART RATE MONITOR||Yes|
|PULSE OX BLOOD OXYGEN SATURATION MONITOR||yes (with Acclimation)|
Daily Smart Features
|CONNECTIVITY||Bluetooth® Smart, ANT+®, Wi-Fi®, Subwave™|
|CONNECT IQ™ (DOWNLOADABLE WATCH FACES, DATA FIELDS, WIDGETS AND APPS)||Yes|
|TEXT RESPONSE/REJECT PHONE CALL WITH TEXT (ANDROID™ ONLY)||Yes|
|BATTERY SAVER – CUSTOMIZABLE LOW POWER WATCH||Yes|
|CONTROLS SMARTPHONE MUSIC||Yes|
|PLAYS AND CONTROLS WATCH MUSIC||Yes|
|MUSIC STORAGE||up to 2,000 songs|
|FIND MY PHONE||Yes|
|FIND MY WATCH||Yes|
|SMARTPHONE COMPATIBILITY||iPhone®, Android™|
|PAIRS WITH GARMIN CONNECT™ MOBILE||Yes|
Safety and Tracking Features
|LIVE EVENT SHARING||Yes|
|INCIDENT DETECTION DURING SELECT ACTIVITIES||Yes|
|DUAL GRID COORDINATES||Yes|
|DIVE ACTIVITY MAXIMUM OPERATING DEPTH||100 meters|
|APNEA HUNT MODE||Yes|
|DECOMPRESSION MODEL||Bühlmann ZHL-16c with gradient factors|
|CLOSED CIRCUIT REBREATHER (CCR)||Yes|
|GAS MIXES||Air, Nitrox and Trimix, up to 100% O2; 1 bottom gas and up to 11 deco and/or backup gasses.|
|PO2||Up to 2.0 with customizable deco PO2 setting|
|AIR INTEGRATION||yes (via Subwave™)|
|NUMBER OF TRANSMITTERS SUPPORTED||5|
|GAS TIME REMAINING||Yes|
|GAS CONSUMPTION RATE||Yes|
|AUTO START/END DIVE||Yes|
|CUSTOM END-DIVE TIMEOUT||yes (20s to 10 m)|
|SAFETY STOP||yes (customizable off/3min/5min)|
|DEEP STOPS||yes (using custom gradient factors)|
|CUSTOMIZABLE CONSERVATISM||yes (low/medium/high or custom using gradient factors)|
|DIVE ASCENT/DESCENT RATE INDICATOR||Yes|
|AUTOMATIC ALTITUDE ADJUSTMENT||Yes|
|NO FLY TIME||yes (with 24hr countdown)|
|DIVE PLANNER||yes (basic NDL + multi-gas deco planner)|
|BACKLIGHT||yes (configurable time and intensity; auto-on at depth)|
|AUTOMATICALLY SAVES DIVE ENTRY AND EXIT LOCATIONS||Yes|
|CUSTOM DIVE DATA SCREENS||Yes|
|SYNC DIVE LOG TO GARMIN DIVE™ MOBILE APP||Yes|
|ALERTS & ALARMS||Audible and vibration alarms for ascent rate, PO2, CNS/OTU, NDL, deco, gas switching, tank pressure, gas consumption rate. Customizable (up to 40) audible and/or vibration per dive mode, based on depth or time|
|3-AXIS DIVE COMPASS||yes (with adjustable heading, quick change to 90R, 90L and reciprocal). Indicates degrees and direction back to set heading|
|MISSED DECO LOCKOUT||yes (can be disabled prior to dive with user acknowledgement)|
|RESIDUAL TISSUE LOADING RESET||yes (on the surface with user acknowledgement)|
|SURFACE DIVER STATUS WIDGET||yes (surface interval, N2/HE loading, CNS, OTU and tissue compartment status)|
|AVAILABLE BOATING PROFILES||Boating|
|BUILT-IN BAROMETER AND TIDE TABLES|
Activity Tracking Features
|MOVE BAR (DISPLAYS ON DEVICE AFTER A PERIOD OF INACTIVITY; WALK FOR A COUPLE OF MINUTES TO RESET IT)||Yes|
|AUTO GOAL (LEARNS YOUR ACTIVITY LEVEL AND ASSIGNS A DAILY STEP GOAL)||Yes|
Gym & Fitness Equipment
|AVAILABLE GYM ACTIVITY PROFILES||Strength, Cardio and Elliptical Training, Stair Stepping, Floor Climbing, Indoor Rowing, Pilates and Yoga|
|ON-SCREEN WORKOUT ANIMATIONS||Yes|
|AUTOMATIC REP COUNTING||Yes|
Training, Planning and Analysis Features
|% HR MAX||Yes|
|AUTO MAX HR||Yes|
|HRV STRESS TEST (MEASURES YOUR HEART RATE VARIABILITY WHILE STANDING STILL, FOR 3 MINUTES, TO PROVIDE YOU WITH AN ESTIMATED STRESS LEVEL; THE SCALE OF THIS IS 1 TO 100; LOW SCORES INDICATE LOWER STRESS LEVELS)||yes (with compatible accessory)|
|HR BROADCAST (BROADCASTS HR DATA OVER ANT+™ TO PAIRED DEVICES)||Yes|
|RESPIRATION RATE (DURING EXERCISE)||Yes|
|GPS SPEED AND DISTANCE||Yes|
|CUSTOMIZABLE DATA PAGES||Yes|
|CUSTOMIZABLE ACTIVITY PROFILES||Yes|
|DOWNLOADABLE TRAINING PLANS||Yes|
|POWER MODES – CUSTOMIZABLE IN-ACTIVITY BATTERY SETTINGS||Yes|
|CONFIGURABLE LAP ALERTS||Yes|
|HEAT AND ALTITUDE ACCLIMATION||Yes|
|TRAINING STATUS (LETS YOU SEE IF YOU’RE TRAINING EFFECTIVELY BY TRACKING YOUR TRAINING HISTORY AND FITNESS LEVEL TREND.)||Yes|
|TRAINING LOAD (YOUR TOTAL TRAINING LOAD FOR THE LAST 7 DAYS CALCULATED FROM ESTIMATED EPOC)||Yes|
|TRAINING LOAD FOCUS||Yes|
|TRAINING EFFECT (ANAEROBIC)||Yes|
|PRIMARY BENEFIT (TRAINING EFFECT LABELS)||Yes|
|RACE AN ACTIVITY||Yes|
|AUTO MULTISPORT ACTIVITIES||Yes|
|MANUAL MULTISPORT ACTIVITIES||Yes|
|GARMIN LIVE SEGMENTS||Yes|
|STRAVA LIVE SEGMENTS||Yes|
|ROUND-TRIP COURSE CREATOR (RUNNING/CYCLING)||Yes|
|TRENDLINE™ POPULARITY ROUTING||yes (available as a wearable map theme)|
|TOUCH AND/OR BUTTON LOCK||Yes|
|ACTIVITY HISTORY ON WATCH||Yes|
|AVAILABLE RUN PROFILES||Running, Treadmill Running, Indoor Track Running, Trail Running|
|GPS-BASED DISTANCE, TIME AND PACE||Yes|
|RUNNING DYNAMICS||yes (with compatible accessory)|
|VERTICAL OSCILLATION AND RATIO (THE DEGREE OF ‘BOUNCE’ IN YOUR RUNNING MOTION AND THE COST-BENEFIT RATIO WITH STRIDE LENGTH)||yes (with compatible accessory)|
|GROUND CONTACT TIME AND BALANCE (SHOWS HOW MUCH TIME, IN THE RUNNING MOTION, YOUR FOOT IS ON THE GROUND RATHER THAN IN FLIGHT AND LETS YOU CHECK YOUR RUNNING SYMMETRY)||yes (with compatible accessory)|
|STRIDE LENGTH (REAL TIME)||yes (with compatible accessory)|
|CADENCE (PROVIDES REAL-TIME NUMBER OF STEPS PER MINUTE)||Yes|
|PERFORMANCE CONDITION (AFTER RUNNING 6–20 MINUTES, COMPARES YOUR REAL-TIME CONDITION TO YOUR AVERAGE FITNESS LEVEL)||Yes|
|LACTATE THRESHOLD (THROUGH ANALYSIS OF YOUR PACE AND HEART RATE, ESTIMATES THE POINT WHERE YOUR MUSCLES START TO RAPIDLY FATIGUE)||yes (with compatible accessory)|
|PACEPRO™ PACING STRATEGIES||Yes|
|FOOT POD CAPABLE||Yes|
|PRELOADED WITH 41,000 COURSES WORLDWIDE||Yes|
|YARDAGE TO F/M/B (DISTANCE TO FRONT, MIDDLE AND BACK OF GREEN)||Yes|
|YARDAGE TO LAYUPS/DOGLEGS||Yes|
|MEASURES SHOT DISTANCE (CALCULATES EXACT YARDAGE FOR SHOTS FROM ANYWHERE ON COURSE)||Automatic|
|STAT TRACKING (STROKES, PUTTS PER ROUND, GREENS AND FAIRWAYS HIT)||Yes|
|FULL VECTOR MAP||Yes|
|AUTO COURSEVIEW UPDATES||Yes|
|GREEN VIEW WITH MANUAL PIN POSITION||Yes|
|HAZARDS AND COURSE TARGETS||Yes|
|AUTOMATIC CLUB TRACKING COMPATIBLE (REQUIRES ACCESSORY)||Yes|
|AVAILABLE OUTDOOR RECREATION PROFILES||Hiking, Climbing, Mountain Biking, Skiing, Snowboarding, XC Skiing, Stand Up Paddleboarding, Rowing, Kayaking, Jumpmaster, Tactical|
|BREAD CRUMB TRAIL IN REAL TIME||Yes|
|BACK TO START||Yes|
|AROUND ME MODE||Yes|
|DISTANCE TO DESTINATION||Yes|
|BAROMETRIC TREND INDICATOR WITH STORM ALERT||Yes|
|CLIMBPRO™ ASCENT PLANNER||Yes|
|TRAIL RUN AUTO CLIMB||Yes|
|FUTURE ELEVATION PLOT||Yes|
|PRELOADED TOPOGRAPHICAL MAPS||Yes|
|PRELOADED SKI RESORT MAPS||Yes|
|DOWNLOADABLE CARTOGRAPHY SUPPORT||Yes|
|COMPATIBLE WITH BASECAMP™||Yes|
|SIGHT ‘N GO||Yes|
|AREA CALCULATION||yes (via Connect IQ™)|
|HUNT/FISH CALENDAR||yes (via Connect IQ™)|
|SUN AND MOON INFORMATION||yes (via Connect IQ™)|
|EXPEDITION GPS ACTIVITY||Yes|
|ALERTS (TRIGGERS ALARM WHEN YOU REACH GOALS INCLUDING TIME, DISTANCE, HEART RATE OR CALORIES)||Yes|
|CYCLE MAP (ROUTABLE CYCLING-SPECIFIC STREET MAP)||Yes|
|AVAILABLE CYCLING PROFILES||Biking, Indoor Biking, Mountain Biking, Triathlon|
|BIKE LAP AND LAP MAXIMUM POWER (WITH POWER SENSOR)||Yes|
|RACE AN ACTIVITY||Yes|
|FTP (FUNCTIONAL THRESHOLD POWER)||yes (with compatible accessory)|
|COMPATIBLE WITH VECTOR™ (POWER METER)||Yes|
|POWER METER COMPATIBLE||Yes|
|COMPATIBLE WITH VARIA VISION™ (HEAD-MOUNTED DISPLAY)||Yes|
|COMPATIBLE WITH VARIA™ RADAR (REAR-FACING RADAR)||Yes|
|COMPATIBLE WITH VARIA™ LIGHTS||Yes|
|SPEED AND CADENCE SENSOR SUPPORT||yes (ANT+® and Bluetooth® Smart sensors)|
|AVAILABLE SWIM PROFILES||Pool Swimming, Open Water Swimming, Swimming/Running|
|OPEN-WATER SWIM METRICS (DISTANCE, PACE, STROKE COUNT/RATE, STROKE DISTANCE, SWIM EFFICIENCY (SWOLF), CALORIES)||Yes|
|POOL SWIM METRICS (LENGTHS, DISTANCE, PACE, STROKE COUNT, SWIM EFFICIENCY (SWOLF), CALORIES)||Yes|
|STROKE TYPE DETECTION (FREESTYLE, BACKSTROKE, BREASTSTROKE, BUTTERFLY) (POOL SWIM ONLY)||Yes|
|DRILL LOGGING (POOL SWIM ONLY)||Yes|
|BASIC REST TIMER (UP FROM 0) (POOL SWIM ONLY)||Yes|
|COUNTDOWN START (POOL SWIM ONLY)||Yes|
|POOL SWIM WORKOUTS||Yes|
|UNDERWATER WRIST-BASED HEART RATE||Yes|
|HEART RATE FROM EXTERNAL HRM (REAL-TIME DURING RESTS, INTERVAL AND SESSION STATS DURING RESTS, AND AUTOMATIC HEART RATE DOWNLOAD POST-SWIM)||yes (with HRM-Tri™ and HRM-Swim™)|
In the box
- Descent Mk2i, titanium carbon gray DLC with black band
- Black extra-long adjustment strap
- Charging/data cable
Descent MK 2, Descent™ Mk2i
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. Returns must be done within seven (07) working days starting from the day the goods are delivered to you. Please refer the full information of Refund and Exchange from this link. If you have any questions about this policy, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Handheld GPS, 3-axis Compass: Better Resolution and Memory
- Greater resolution with 240 x 320 display pixels for improved readability
- Internal memory expanded to hold more maps
- Worldwide basemap with shaded relief
- 2.2-inch, 65K color, sunlight-readable display
- 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter
Rugged GPS/GLONASS Handheld with Built-in Wi-Fi®, Camera and More
- High-sensitivity dual GPS and GLONASS satellite reception for better performance in challenging environments than GPS alone
- Redesigned antenna enables better reception and performance; 3-axis compass with accelerometer and barometric altimeter sensors
- 3-inch sunlight-readable touchscreen with dual orientation (landscape or portrait view)
- Expanded wireless connectivity (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth®, ANT+® capable); includes smart notifications¹ and automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™ online community and supports Active Weather and Geocaching Live
- 8 megapixel autofocus camera; automatically geotags photos
THE DRIVE FOR EXCELLENCE, RESTORED
Wherever you are in the world, chances are the course you’re playing is among the more than 41,000 preloaded.
A trusted confidant by your side, Virtual Caddie helps with club suggestion and aim.
The ceramic bezel’s 18 custom-etched hole markings will let others know you show up to win.
A tritone green jacquard-weave nylon strap fit for performance and made from tradition.
Not just sophisticated but smart. Enjoy the modern conveniences of connected features.
From the course to the boardroom without pause — or charge. Get up to 28 hours in GPS mode.
INSPIRED, BY DESIGN
Let others know you live for the game with this luxury smartwatch that delivers a domed sapphire lens, always-on display and 18 custom-etched hole markings right on the bezel.
Find your edge with a design made for the course, including a 46 mm ceramic bezel, tritone green jacquard-weave nylon strap and flush-mounted hardware that never gets in the way of play.
Get caddie help right on your wrist. Virtual Caddie factors in wind speed and direction and suggests a club based on the distance you typically swing with that particular club.
WIND SPEED AND DIRECTION
The watch displays wind speed and direction1, which makes figuring out which club to use and which direction to swing much easier.
41,000 PRELOADED COURSES
Your watch comes preloaded with more than 41,000 full-color CourseView maps of golf courses from around the world. Download updates for the course you play most often.
This feature allows you to quickly scroll through each hazard on the map and get critical distance information so you know what to avoid.
Pair your watch with the included Approach® CT10 club tracking sensors for more advanced tracking capabilities, including locations, distances and club type2.
The PlaysLike Distance feature adjusts yardages to account for uphill and downhill shots.
The Green View feature gives you each green’s true shape from wherever you are on the course, and it allows you to move the pin for greater accuracy.
Quickly reference the front, middle and back of the green so you can make the shot you want.
Even on blind shots, the PinPointer feature will tell you the direction of the pin so you can make the most of each swing.
Pair with the Garmin Golf™ app for strokes gained analysis, to participate in leaderboards and tournaments and to gain more data about your game.
Monitor your heart rate3 at the wrist as well as your heart rate variability to calculate your stress score.
APPS AND ACTIVITIES
Preloaded favorite apps and preloaded activity profiles are provided for running, swimming, biking, hiking, rowing, skiing and more.
PULSE OX SENSOR
Check with Pulse Ox4 to gain awareness of how well your body’s oxygen levels are adjusting to the thinner air at higher altitudes.
See how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep and during breathwork and yoga activities.
Staying hydrated is important for your well-being. Log your daily water intake to help you stay hydrated, and see how consistent you are from day to day.
BACKCOUNTRY SKI INPUT
This profile can distinguish between skiing and climbing then shows metrics specific to ascent or descent.
Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and 3-axis electronic compass.
Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
TOPO AND SKI MAPS
Head outdoors with preloaded topographical maps, and view run names and difficulty ratings for 2,000 worldwide ski resorts.
View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics3, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, recovery advisor and more3.
Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible Apple® or Android™ smartphone.
Sync playlists from your music streaming service accounts — such as Deezer, Amazon Music and Spotify® — to your watch for phone-free listening. MARQ Golfer can store up to 2,000 songs.
GARMIN PAY™ PAYMENT SOLUTION
Breeze through checkout lines and select transit systems with the Garmin Pay contactless payment solution5.
View how various settings and sensors impact your watch’s battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly.
Internal, rechargeable lithium battery provides up to 12 days of battery life in smartwatch mode, 28 hours in GPS mode, 48 hours in UltraTrac™ mode and 9 hours in GPS mode with music.
Available for pre-order. Stock will arrive within 4 - 6 week
Performance That Puts the X in Excellence
- Ultimate multisport GPS watch with wrist heart rate technology and color TOPO maps featuring Trendline™ popularity routing to help you find and follow the best paths
- Wrist-based Pulse Ox Acclimation sensor¹ provides awareness of your blood oxygen saturation levels — especially useful when you’re adjusting to higher altitudes
- Fit for adventure with rugged design that features scratch-resistant domed sapphire lens plus stainless steel or diamond-like carbon (DLC) titanium bezel, and rear case
- Easily store and play up to 500 songs on your watch, and connect with Bluetooth® headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening
- Battery performance: up to 18 days in smartwatch mode and 11 hours in GPS mode with music (depending on settings)
Alerts You to Vehicles Approaching from Behind
- World's first cycling radar that warns of vehicles approaching from behind up to 153 yards (140 meters)
- Works independently and wirelessly integrates with compatible Edge® cycling computers¹
- Edge computer or Varia head unit can detect multiple vehicles and indicates the relative speed of approach and threat level
- Tail light unit brightens and flashes to notify approaching traffic of a cyclist ahead
Rugged, Full-featured Handheld with GPS, GLONASS and Wireless Connectivity
- 2.6" sunlight-readable color screen
- High-sensitivity GPS and GLONASS receiver with quad helix antenna
- 1-year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription
- 3-axis compass with barometric altimeter
- Wireless connectivity via Bluetooth® technology¹ or ANT+™
Track Your Wellness and Fitness Activity with Style
- Slim, smart activity tracker¹ blends fashionable design with stylish metal accents and a bright, easy-to-read display
- Includes advanced sleep monitoring with REM sleep and can gauge blood oxygen saturation levels during the night with the wrist-based Pulse Ox sensor
- Fitness and health monitoring tools include wrist-based heart rate, all-day stress tracking, relaxation breathing timer, VO2 max, Body Battery™ energy monitor and more
- Features dedicated activity timers for walks, runs, strength training, yoga, pool swims and others
- Get vibration alerts for all notifications, including calls, text messages and more (text replies available for Android™ device users)
- Battery life keeps up with you; lasts up to 7 days (excluding Pulse Ox sleep tracking) and is safe for swimming and showering too
Handheld Satellite Communicators with GPS Navigation
- Rugged handheld satellite communicators enable two-way text messaging via 100% global Iridium® satellite network (satellite subscription required)
- Trigger an interactive SOS to the 24/7 search and rescue monitoring center
- Track and share your location with family and friends
- Pair with mobile devices¹ using the free Earthmate® app for access to downloadable maps², U.S. NOAA charts, color aerial imagery and more
- inReach Explorer+ device adds preloaded DeLorme® TOPO maps with onscreen GPS routing plus built-in digital compass, barometric altimeter and accelerometer
Activity Tracker with 1+ Year Battery Life
- Features always-on customizable color display and 1+ year battery life¹; no charging necessary
- Tracks steps, distance and calories burned, monitors sleep and provides a personalized daily step goal²
- Safe for swimming and showering³
- Periodically syncs to Garmin Connect™, where you can save, plan and share your activities, get involved in social challenges and more
- Garmin Move IQ™ feature automatically detects activity and classifies activity type on Garmin Connect
GPS Running Watch with Wrist-based Heart Rate
- Tracks distance, pace, time, heart rate and more
- Connected features¹: automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™, live tracking, audio prompts, smart notifications and social media sharing
- Activity tracking² counts daily steps, distance, calories and sleep
- Download data fields, watch faces, widgets and applications from Connect IQ™
Smart Activity Tracker with Wrist-based Heart Rate and GPS
- Work out inside, or use built-in GPS to accurately track activities outside
- Includes fitness monitoring tools such as VO2 max and fitness age estimates
- All-day stress tracking helps you stay in touch with your body’s response to potential stressors
- Features always-on color Garmin Chroma Display™ and slim profile
- Get connected features² such as smart notifications, LiveTrack and more
- Battery life³: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; 8 hours in GPS mode
The Golf Laser Range Finder with GPS
- Most accurate laser distance measurements, within 10” to the flag, up to 350 yards/320 meters
- Full-color 2-D CourseView mapping is overlaid on the viewfinder for more than 41,000 courses worldwide
- Image stabilization reduces shakiness and makes it easier to find and range the flag
- Green View feature automatically shows distance to the front and back of the green
- PlaysLike Distance feature adjusts distances based on uphill or downhill slope; turns on or off for tournament play
GPS Running Smartwatch with Advanced Training Features
- Evaluates your current training status to indicate if you’re undertraining or overdoing it; offers additional performance monitoring features
- Get free adaptive training plans from Garmin Coach, or create your own custom workouts on our Garmin Connect online fitness community
- Provides advanced running dynamics, including ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical ratio and more
- Safety and tracking features, such as built-in incident detection, make it easy to share your location
- Customize with free watch faces, apps and more from our Connect IQ store
- Battery life: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; up to 24 hours in GPS mode