RM940.00 – RM1,540.00
MAKE EVERY RIDE COUNT
Never stop cycling with this compact GPS bike computer. Whether you ride to explore new trails or to save the planet in your daily commute, go with Edge 130 Plus.
No more excuses. Wirelessly sync workouts right to your Edge device.
Are we there yet? The ClimbPro feature helps you gauge your effort on a hilly route.
Know where to go. Thanks to easy-to-follow navigation with turn prompts.
Extra awareness and incident detection1. Peace of mind for you and your fans back home.
Stay in touch while you’re on your bike with a variety of connected features2.
Get more from every charge — up to 12 hours of battery life in GPS mode3.
Improve your fitness with dynamic performance insights such as VO2 max, heart rate4 and more.
Track the epic details of every ride with new mountain biking metrics such as jump count, jump distance and hang time.
Automatically see the remaining ascent and grade when you’re climbing while following a route or course. This helps you gauge your effort and see how much you have left to suffer.
|PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS||1.6” x 2.5” x 0.6” (41 x 63 x 16 mm)|
|DISPLAY SIZE||1.8″ (45.0 mm) diagonal|
|DISPLAY RESOLUTION||303 x 230 pixels|
|WEIGHT||1.2 oz (33 g)|
|BATTERY TYPE||rechargeable lithium-ion|
|BATTERY LIFE||12 hours|
Maps & Memory
|EXTERNAL MEMORY STORAGE||Internal memory only|
Daily Smart Features
|CONNECT IQ™ (DOWNLOADABLE WATCH FACES, DATA FIELDS, WIDGETS AND APPS)||yes (data fields only)|
|SMARTPHONE COMPATIBILITY||iPhone®, Android™|
Safety and Tracking Features
Activity Tracking Features
Training, Planning and Analysis Features
|CUSTOMIZABLE DATA PAGES|
|DOWNLOADABLE TRAINING PLANS|
|RACE AN ACTIVITY|
|CLIMBPRO™ ASCENT PLANNER|
|ALERTS (TRIGGERS ALARM WHEN YOU REACH GOALS INCLUDING TIME, DISTANCE, HEART RATE OR CALORIES)|
|POWER METER COMPATIBLE|
|COMPATIBLE WITH VARIA™ RADAR (REAR-FACING RADAR)|
|COMPATIBLE WITH VARIA™ LIGHTS|
|SMART TRAINER CONTROL|
EDGE 130 PLUS, EDGE 130 PLUS BUNDLE, EDGE 130 PLUS AND SPEED CADENCE SENSOR 2
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. Returns must be done within seven (07) working days starting from the day the goods are delivered to you. Please refer the full information of Refund and Exchange from this link. If you have any questions about this policy, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Smart Activity Tracker with Wrist-based Heart Rate and GPS
- Work out inside, or use built-in GPS to accurately track activities outside
- Includes fitness monitoring tools such as VO2 max and fitness age estimates
- All-day stress tracking helps you stay in touch with your body’s response to potential stressors
- Features always-on color Garmin Chroma Display™ and slim profile
- Get connected features² such as smart notifications, LiveTrack and more
- Battery life³: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; 8 hours in GPS mode
View Cycling Stats Without Taking Your Eyes Off the Road
- Featherweight device easily attaches to either side of your favorite sunglasses to put ride information right in your line of sight
- Displays performance data, directions and more from compatible Edge® cycling devices
- Pairs with Varia rearview radar to notify of vehicles approaching from behind
- Provides vibration alerts for key performance, direction, radar and call/text prompts
- Convenient touch panel eases transitions between data screens, even if wearing gloves
The Activity Tracker for Kids
- Swim-friendly kids activity tracker¹ with Star Wars/Disney Minnie Mouse/Captain America theme
- Kid-tough adjustable band, features a customizable color screen and 1+ year battery life²; no recharging needed
- Syncs³ with free mobile app, which includes chore management and schedule alert tools for parents
- Kids advance in BB-8™’s Adventure: A Star Wars Story/Disney Adventure/Marvel Avengers Mission app adventures by meeting 60-minute daily activity goals
- Tracks steps, sleep and 60 minutes of daily recommended activity¹
Premium GPS Running/Triathlon Watch with Wrist-based Heart Rate¹
- Offers advanced running and multisport features in a comfortable watch you can wear all day, and it only weighs 49 grams
- Provides elevation changes with a built-in barometer; altimeter and electronic compass help you keep your bearings
- Evaluates your training status to indicate if you’re undertraining or overdoing it and offers additional performance monitoring features
- Provides advanced dynamics² for running, cycling and swimming, including ground contact time balance, stride length and more
- Battery life: up to 2 weeks in watch mode, up to 21 hours in GPS mode, up to 44 hours in UltraTrac™ mode (with wrist-based heart rate)
GPS Swimming Smartwatch for the Pool and Open Water
- Monitors underwater wrist-based heart rate¹ during swim activities
- Pool swim mode: records distance, pace, stroke count, stroke type and SWOLF (gauges swimming efficiency)
- Open-water swim mode: uses built-in GPS for swims in lakes, oceans or rivers; records distance, pace, stroke count, SWOLF, stroke rate and stroke distance
- Offers advanced features for staying on pace, logging drills and more
- Includes free online analysis, custom workout creation, storage and sharing on Garmin Connect™ online community
- Battery life: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode, 13 hours in GPS and optical heart rate (OHR) mode and 72 hours in pool and OHR mode
Underwater Wrist-based Heart RateGarmin Swim 2 with Elevate™ heart rate technology measures heart rate at the wrist 24/7, including during swim activities. Glance at your heart rate in real time as you swim, check out your average and max values during rests, then analyze your heart rate post-swim on Garmin Connect.
Pool and Open WaterWhere there’s water, this watch works to track your workout. Using built-in GPS, you can train in lakes, oceans and rivers while recording distance, pace, stroke count, stroke rate, stroke distance and SWOLF score to gauge swimming efficiency. If swimming in the pool is your preference, take advantage of all that and advanced pool features, including a new auto rest feature that tracks your rests and swim intervals automatically — no button presses required.
Advanced Swim FeaturesAdvanced training deserves advanced features, which is why we added even more to the Garmin Swim 2 smartwatch. Critical Swim Speed approximates your anaerobic threshold speed, and you can use it to guide your training and track your progress. Turn-based pacing alerts make it easy to stay on target and meet goals. Drill logging enables you to track time and distance for drills such as kicking, one-arm swimming, or sculling drills. And when you need a break, Garmin Swim 2 lets you track your rests with two types of rest timers.
Designed for WaterGarmin Swim 2 was designed to never slow you down in the water — it’s slim and lightweight. The always-on, full-color Garmin Chroma Display™ technology that makes it easy to read, even in direct sunlight. With its reliable five-button interface, you can easily start workouts, view different data, log drills or change your settings without worry of water interfering.
Stay ConnectedGet your swim in without leaving important smart features behind. Once paired with your compatible smartphone, you can stay connected with smart notifications and automatic uploads to the Garmin Connect online community. The app allows you to see detailed metrics and track your progress over time. You can also share your workout data with your coaches, workout buddies or friends and family.
24/7 WearBeyond its swimming capabilities, the Garmin Swim 2 smartwatch offers wellness monitoring features and fitness tracking, which make it great for all-day wear. Features such as all-day stress tracking and advanced sleep monitoring help swimmers manage their overall health by providing crucial insights that can be used to maximize their training. Set move goals, track steps, monitor body battery, perform guided breathing, and use it to track workouts — including cycling and running — out of the water.
GPS Running Watch with Wrist-based Heart Rate
- Tracks distance, pace, time, heart rate and more
- Connected features¹: automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™, live tracking, audio prompts, smart notifications and social media sharing
- Activity tracking² counts daily steps, distance, calories and sleep
- Download data fields, watch faces, widgets and applications from Connect IQ™
The Golf Watch with Modern Style
- Sleek GPS golf watch that reflects your passion on and off the course
- Large, 1.2" sunlight-readable color touchscreen display
- Quickly gets your location using GPS to show precise yardages to greens, hazards and doglegs, on full-color course maps
- Convenient QuickFit™ bands for fast style changes without tools
- Support more than 40,000 courses from around the world
- Battery life: up to 10 hours in golf mode; up to 10 days in watch mode
Performance That Puts the X in Excellence
- Ultimate multisport GPS watch with wrist heart rate technology and color TOPO maps featuring Trendline™ popularity routing to help you find and follow the best paths
- Wrist-based Pulse Ox Acclimation sensor¹ provides awareness of your blood oxygen saturation levels — especially useful when you’re adjusting to higher altitudes
- Fit for adventure with rugged design that features scratch-resistant domed sapphire lens plus stainless steel or diamond-like carbon (DLC) titanium bezel, and rear case
- Easily store and play up to 500 songs on your watch, and connect with Bluetooth® headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening
- Battery performance: up to 18 days in smartwatch mode and 11 hours in GPS mode with music (depending on settings)
Rugged, Full-featured Handheld with GPS, GLONASS and Wireless Connectivity
- 2.6" sunlight-readable color screen
- High-sensitivity GPS and GLONASS receiver with quad helix antenna
- 1-year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription
- 3-axis compass with barometric altimeter
- Wireless connectivity via Bluetooth® technology¹ or ANT+™
GPS Running Watch with Music
- Easily download up to 500 songs to your watch, and connect with Bluetooth® headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening
- Syncs music from select streaming services for offline listening¹
- Provides advanced running dynamics3, including ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical ratio and more
- Uses wrist-based heart rate4 to offer performance monitoring features, including evaluating your current training status
- Battery life5: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; 5 hours in GPS mode with music
Get More From Your Workout with Less on Your Wrist
- Premium smaller-sized (42 mm) multisport GPS watch with Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology¹
- Preloaded activity profiles for all of your sports and adventures
- Put key stats at your fingertips with the performance widget that shows the effects and progress of your workouts
- Connected features² include smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™ online fitness community and personalization through free watch faces and apps from our Connect IQ™ store
- Outdoor sensors, including GPS and GLONASS satellite reception and 3-axis compass with gyroscope and barometric altimete
Stylish Hybrid Smartwatch with a Discreet Display and Precision Watch Hands
- 24/7 heart rate¹ monitoring with Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology
- Wellness monitoring tools, such as all-day stress tracking and a relaxation timer, help you manage stress
- Includes fitness monitoring tools such as VO2 max and fitness age
- Displays steps, calories, distance, heart rate and intensity minutes¹
- Stay connected with smart features² such as auto uploads, smart notifications, music controls and more
- Battery life³: up to 5 days in smart mode; up to 2 weeks in watch mode
Lighter, Sleeker, Smarter
- 3-inch color capacitive touch display; slim and sleek design, tough and durable
- Preloaded with more than 41,000 golf courses around the world — automatic Wi-Fi® course updates; no fees or subscriptions
- PlaysLike Distance gives golfers distances to the target, adjusted for uphill or downhill shots
- Smart Notification allows you to receive email, texts and alerts on your handheld
- PinPointer tells you where the pin is, even if you can’t see it