HARNESS THE POWER OF THE SUN
Featuring a Power Glass solar charging lens and customizable power manager modes, this smartwatch can stay on and performance-ready for weeks.
Get a battery boost from the sunlight, so you can go longer between charges.
How is your body holding up? Wrist-based heart rate1 and Pulse Ox2 will let you know.
Need running pace guidance that knows the terrain? Check out the PacePro feature.
Navigate every adventure with TOPO maps right on your wrist.
Music on your wrist, and no phone weighing you down.
Leave the cord at home. Solar charging lets you get up to 9 days of battery life — and then some!
QUALITY BY DESIGN
The rugged yet sophisticated design features a large 1.2” display and is tested to U.S. military standards for thermal, shock and water resistance.
Fit the look to your lifestyle with a stylish stainless steel bezel.
Use preloaded activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, skiing, golfing, surfing, indoor climbing and more.
Stay informed when you’re in the snow. This preloaded profile can distinguish between skiing and climbing. It automatically shows metrics specific to either ascent or descent.
Track the details of every ride with mountain biking metrics plus specialized grit and flow measurements that rate trail difficulty and how smoothly you descend, giving you a score to beat next time.
Record surf sessions with a dedicated activity profile. Access the Surfline widget to see the wave height, tides, weather and other alerts for your favorite spots.
This watch features easy-to-follow, animated cardio, strength, yoga and Pilates workouts you can view on the watch screen. Choose from preloaded animated workouts, or download more from our Garmin Connect online community.
WRIST-BASED HEART RATE
Get heart rate data1 along with alerts if your heart rate stays too high or too low while you’re at rest. Gauge how hard your heart is working during activities even underwater.
BODY BATTERY ENERGY MONITOR
Optimize your body’s energy reserves, using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to gauge when you’re ready to be active or when you may need to rest.
Log daily fluid intake as a reminder to stay hydrated. When auto goal is enabled, you’ll even see estimated sweat loss after an activity, and your goal will adjust accordingly.
MENSTRUAL CYCLE TRACKING
Use the Garmin Connect app to track your cycle, log physical and emotional symptoms and learn about training and nutrition during each phase of your cycle. Even get cycle tracking information on your wrist.
View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics, recovery advisor and more1. Even estimate your heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max.
A first-of-its-kind PacePro feature helps keep you on pace with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course.
Access full-color CourseView maps for more than 41,000 golf courses around the world, and get button targeting and the PlaysLike Distance feature.
View how various settings and sensors impact your watch’s battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly.
Get up to 9 days of indoor battery life or up to 10.5 days when solar charging in smartwatch mode3. In GPS mode, get up to 28 hours when solar charging4.
Use ClimbPro ascent planner on downloaded courses to see real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance and elevation gain.
Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and three-axis electronic compass.
PULSE OX SENSOR
For altitude acclimation or sleep monitoring, a Pulse Ox2 sensor uses light beams at your wrist to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
This widget shows your current elevation, acclimated elevation and correlated Pulse Ox2, heart rate1 and respiration rate, so you can see how you’re holding up to the current elevation.
See how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep and during breathwork and yoga activities.
Trek far and wide between recharges. Expedition mode, an ultralow-powered GPS reference, lasts for weeks.
TOPO AND SKI MAPS
Use topographical maps to navigate your adventures. View run names and difficulty ratings for 2,000 worldwide ski resorts.
Follow a route or course with help from turn-by-turn directions, which let you know ahead of time when the next turn is coming.
Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible device.
Store up to 2,000 songs, or access streaming apps from your compatible services, including Spotify, Deezer and Amazon Music, and listen through headphones with BLUETOOTH technology.
SAFETY AND TRACKING FEATURES
If you feel unsafe or if your watch senses that an incident occurred, assistance and incident detection features5 send your location to emergency contacts.
CONNECT IQ STORE
Download custom watch faces, add data fields, and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ Store.
|LENS MATERIAL||Power Glass|
|BEZEL MATERIAL||stainless steel|
|CASE MATERIAL||fiber-reinforced polymer with metal rear cover|
|QUICKFIT WATCH BAND COMPATIBLE||included (20 mm)|
|STRAP MATERIAL||silicone or suede|
|PHYSICAL SIZE||42 x 42 x 14.2 mm Fits wrists with the following circumference:
Silicone band: 108-182 mm
Suede band: 108-175 mm
Fabric band: 108-189 mm
Metal band: 108-180 mm
|DISPLAY SIZE||1.2” (30.4 mm) diameter|
|DISPLAY RESOLUTION||240 x 240 pixels|
|DISPLAY TYPE||sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)|
|WEIGHT||61 g (case only: 45 g)|
|BATTERY LIFE||Smartwatch: Up to 9 days plus 1.5 days*
GPS: Up to 25 hours plus 3 hours**
GPS and Music: Up to 6 hours
Max Battery GPS Mode: 50 hours plus 14 hours**
Expedition GPS Activity: 20 days plus 6 days*
Battery Saver Watch Mode: 34 days plus 25 days*
*Solar charging, assuming all-day wear with 3 hours per day outside in 50,000 lux conditions
|WATER RATING||10 ATM|
|GPS TIME SYNC|
|AUTOMATIC DAYLIGHT SAVING TIME|
|GARMIN ELEVATE WRIST HEART RATE MONITOR|
|PULSE OX||(with Acclimation)|
DAILY SMART FEATURES
|CONNECTIVITY||Bluetooth, ANT+, Wi-Fi|
|CONNECT IQ (DOWNLOADABLE WATCH FACES, DATA FIELDS, WIDGETS AND APPS)|
|TEXT RESPONSE/REJECT PHONE CALL WITH TEXT (ANDROID ONLY)|
|BATTERY SAVER – CUSTOMIZABLE LOW POWER WATCH|
|CONTROLS SMARTPHONE MUSIC|
|PLAYS AND CONTROLS WATCH MUSIC|
|MUSIC STORAGE||up to 2,000 songs|
|FIND MY PHONE|
|FIND MY WATCH|
|SMARTPHONE COMPATIBILITY||iPhone, Android|
|PAIRS WITH GARMIN CONNECT MOBILE|
SAFETY AND TRACKING FEATURES
|LIVE EVENT SHARING|
|INCIDENT DETECTION DURING SELECT ACTIVITIES|
|DUAL GRID COORDINATES|
ACTIVITY TRACKING FEATURES
|MOVE BAR (DISPLAYS ON DEVICE AFTER A PERIOD OF INACTIVITY; WALK FOR A COUPLE OF MINUTES TO RESET IT)|
|AUTO GOAL (LEARNS YOUR ACTIVITY LEVEL AND ASSIGNS A DAILY STEP GOAL)|
|SLEEP MONITORING (MONITORS TOTAL SLEEP AND PERIODS OF MOVEMENT OR RESTFUL SLEEP)|
|FITNESS AGE||(in app)|
|BODY BATTERY ENERGY MONITOR|
|ALL-DAY STRESS TRACKING|
GYM & FITNESS EQUIPMENT
|AVAILABLE GYM ACTIVITY PROFILES||Strength, Cardio and Elliptical Training, Stair Stepping, Floor Climbing, Indoor Rowing, Pilates and Yoga|
|ON-SCREEN WORKOUT ANIMATIONS|
|AUTOMATIC REP COUNTING|
TRAINING, PLANNING AND ANALYSIS FEATURES
|GPS SPEED AND DISTANCE|
|CUSTOMIZABLE DATA PAGES|
|CUSTOMIZABLE ACTIVITY PROFILES|
|DOWNLOADABLE TRAINING PLANS|
|POWER MODES – CUSTOMIZABLE IN-ACTIVITY BATTERY SETTINGS|
|CONFIGURABLE LAP ALERTS|
|HEAT AND ALTITUDE ACCLIMATION|
|TRAINING STATUS (LETS YOU SEE IF YOU’RE TRAINING EFFECTIVELY BY TRACKING YOUR TRAINING HISTORY AND FITNESS LEVEL TREND.)|
|TRAINING LOAD (YOUR TOTAL TRAINING LOAD FOR THE LAST 7 DAYS CALCULATED FROM ESTIMATED EPOC)|
|TRAINING LOAD FOCUS|
|TRAINING EFFECT (ANAEROBIC)|
|PRIMARY BENEFIT (TRAINING EFFECT LABELS)|
|RACE AN ACTIVITY|
|AUTO MULTISPORT ACTIVITIES|
|MANUAL MULTISPORT ACTIVITIES|
|GARMIN LIVE SEGMENTS|
|STRAVA LIVE SEGMENTS|
|ROUND-TRIP COURSE CREATOR (RUNNING/CYCLING)|
|TRENDLINE POPULARITY ROUTING||(available as a wearable map theme)|
|TOUCH AND/OR BUTTON LOCK|
|ACTIVITY HISTORY ON WATCH|
HEART RATE FEATURES
|% HR MAX|
|AUTO MAX HR|
|HRV STRESS TEST (MEASURES YOUR HEART RATE VARIABILITY WHILE STANDING STILL, FOR 3 MINUTES, TO PROVIDE YOU WITH AN ESTIMATED STRESS LEVEL; THE SCALE OF THIS IS 1 TO 100; LOW SCORES INDICATE LOWER STRESS LEVELS)||(with compatible accessory)|
|HR BROADCAST (BROADCASTS HR DATA OVER ANT+ TO PAIRED DEVICES)|
|RESPIRATION RATE (DURING EXERCISE)|
|RESPIRATION RATE (ALL-DAY AND IN SLEEP)|
|AVAILABLE RUN PROFILES||Running, Treadmill Running, Indoor Track Running, Trail Running, Virtual Running|
|GPS-BASED DISTANCE, TIME AND PACE|
|RUNNING DYNAMICS||(with compatible accessory)|
|VERTICAL OSCILLATION AND RATIO (THE DEGREE OF ‘BOUNCE’ IN YOUR RUNNING MOTION AND THE COST-BENEFIT RATIO WITH STRIDE LENGTH)||(with compatible accessory)|
|GROUND CONTACT TIME AND BALANCE (SHOWS HOW MUCH TIME, IN THE RUNNING MOTION, YOUR FOOT IS ON THE GROUND RATHER THAN IN FLIGHT AND LETS YOU CHECK YOUR RUNNING SYMMETRY)||(with compatible accessory)|
|STRIDE LENGTH (REAL TIME)||(with compatible accessory)|
|CADENCE (PROVIDES REAL-TIME NUMBER OF STEPS PER MINUTE)|
|PERFORMANCE CONDITION (AFTER RUNNING 6–20 MINUTES, COMPARES YOUR REAL-TIME CONDITION TO YOUR AVERAGE FITNESS LEVEL)|
|LACTATE THRESHOLD (THROUGH ANALYSIS OF YOUR PACE AND HEART RATE, ESTIMATES THE POINT WHERE YOUR MUSCLES START TO RAPIDLY FATIGUE)||(with compatible accessory)|
|PACEPRO PACING STRATEGIES|
|FOOT POD CAPABLE|
|PRELOADED WITH 41,000 COURSES WORLDWIDE|
|YARDAGE TO F/M/B (DISTANCE TO FRONT, MIDDLE AND BACK OF GREEN)|
|YARDAGE TO LAYUPS/DOGLEGS|
|MEASURES SHOT DISTANCE (CALCULATES EXACT YARDAGE FOR SHOTS FROM ANYWHERE ON COURSE)||Automatic|
|STAT TRACKING (STROKES, PUTTS PER ROUND, GREENS AND FAIRWAYS HIT)|
|FULL VECTOR MAP|
|AUTO COURSEVIEW UPDATES|
|GREEN VIEW WITH MANUAL PIN POSITION|
|HAZARDS AND COURSE TARGETS|
|AUTOMATIC CLUB TRACKING COMPATIBLE (REQUIRES ACCESSORY)|
|AVAILABLE OUTDOOR RECREATION PROFILES||Hiking, Indoor and Outdoor Climbing, Bouldering, Surfing, Mountain Biking, Skiing, Snowboarding, XC Skiing, Stand Up Paddleboarding, Rowing, Kayaking, Jumpmaster, Tactical|
|BREAD CRUMB TRAIL IN REAL TIME|
|BACK TO START|
|AROUND ME MODE|
|DISTANCE TO DESTINATION|
|BAROMETRIC TREND INDICATOR WITH STORM ALERT|
|CLIMBPRO ASCENT PLANNER|
|TRAIL RUN AUTO CLIMB|
|FUTURE ELEVATION PLOT|
|PRELOADED TOPOGRAPHICAL MAPS|
|PRELOADED SKI RESORT MAPS|
|DOWNLOADABLE CARTOGRAPHY SUPPORT|
|COMPATIBLE WITH BASECAMP|
|SIGHT ‘N GO|
|AREA CALCULATION||(via Connect IQ)|
|HUNT/FISH CALENDAR||(via Connect IQ)|
|SUN AND MOON INFORMATION||(via Connect IQ)|
|EXPEDITION GPS ACTIVITY|
|TIDES||(via Connect IQ)|
|ALERTS (TRIGGERS ALARM WHEN YOU REACH GOALS INCLUDING TIME, DISTANCE, HEART RATE OR CALORIES)|
|CYCLE MAP (ROUTABLE CYCLING-SPECIFIC STREET MAP)|
|AVAILABLE CYCLING PROFILES||Biking, Indoor Biking, Mountain Biking, Triathlon|
|BIKE LAP AND LAP MAXIMUM POWER (WITH POWER SENSOR)|
|RACE AN ACTIVITY|
|FTP (FUNCTIONAL THRESHOLD POWER)||(with compatible accessory)|
|COMPATIBLE WITH VECTOR (POWER METER)|
|POWER METER COMPATIBLE|
|COMPATIBLE WITH VARIA VISION (HEAD-MOUNTED DISPLAY)|
|COMPATIBLE WITH VARIA RADAR (REAR-FACING RADAR)|
|COMPATIBLE WITH VARIA LIGHTS|
|SPEED AND CADENCE SENSOR SUPPORT (WITH SENSOR)||(ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart sensors)|
|AVAILABLE SWIM PROFILES||Pool Swimming, Open Water Swimming, Swimming/Running|
|OPEN-WATER SWIM METRICS (DISTANCE, PACE, STROKE COUNT/RATE, STROKE DISTANCE, SWIM EFFICIENCY (SWOLF), CALORIES)|
|POOL SWIM METRICS (LENGTHS, DISTANCE, PACE, STROKE COUNT, SWIM EFFICIENCY (SWOLF), CALORIES)|
|STROKE TYPE DETECTION (FREESTYLE, BACKSTROKE, BREASTSTROKE, BUTTERFLY) (POOL SWIM ONLY)|
|DRILL LOGGING (POOL SWIM ONLY)|
|BASIC REST TIMER (UP FROM 0) (POOL SWIM ONLY)|
|COUNTDOWN START (POOL SWIM ONLY)|
|POOL SWIM WORKOUTS|
|UNDERWATER WRIST-BASED HEART RATE|
|HEART RATE FROM EXTERNAL HRM (REAL-TIME DURING RESTS, INTERVAL AND SESSION STATS DURING RESTS, AND AUTOMATIC HEART RATE DOWNLOAD POST-SWIM)||(with HRM-Tri and HRM-Swim)|
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. Returns must be done within seven (07) working days starting from the day the goods are delivered to you. Please refer the full information of Refund and Exchange from this link. If you have any questions about this policy, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
The Golf Watch with Modern Style
- Sleek GPS golf watch that reflects your passion on and off the course
- Large, 1.2" sunlight-readable color touchscreen display
- Quickly gets your location using GPS to show precise yardages to greens, hazards and doglegs, on full-color course maps
- Convenient QuickFit™ bands for fast style changes without tools
- Support more than 40,000 courses from around the world
- Battery life: up to 10 hours in golf mode; up to 10 days in watch mode
Style on the Wrist, Performance on the Course
- Combines elegant watchband design with high-resolution display and activity tracking¹
- AutoShot round analyzer measures and auto-records shot distances
- Pairs with Garmin TruSwing™ sensor for metrics to improve your swing consistency
- CourseView feature automatically updates frequently played courses for free
- Receive smart notifications for incoming calls, texts and other alerts²
Versatile GPS Dive Computer for Your Diving Adventures
- Premium full-featured GPS dive computer in a sleek watch-style design; with bright 1.2” color display and mapping
- Built-in sensors include 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter as well as GPS and GLONASS capability that lets you mark your dive entry and exit points1 for surface navigation
- Supports single-gas, multi-gas, gauge and apnea diving, including nitrox and trimix; plan your dives directly on the device
- Dive log lets you store and review data from up to 200 dives — and share online via Garmin Connect™ and its included mobile app
- Features Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology2 with multisport activity profiles, performance metrics and smart notifications3
- Battery life: up to 18 days in watch mode, 10 days in smartwatch mode, 36 hours in dive mode and 20 hours in GPS mode4
Dual-sensing/Single-sensing Pedal-based Power Meter
- Installs like any other pedal and quickly transfers between bikes
- Measures total power, left/right balance, cadence and cycling dynamics(Vector 3)
- Reports cadence and total power (watts) (Vector 3S)
- Easily upgrades to dual-sensing system (Vector 3S upgrades to Vector 3 with upgrade pedal)
- Sleek design provides greater cornering clearance and improved stack height
- Fully integrates with Garmin cycling ecosystem for data analysis
- Allows for easy updates via compatible Edge® cycling computers, ANT+® connectivity or Bluetooth®-enabled fitness devices¹ and Garmin Connect™ Mobile app
- Battery life: up to 120 hours
View Cycling Stats Without Taking Your Eyes Off the Road
- Featherweight device easily attaches to either side of your favorite sunglasses to put ride information right in your line of sight
- Displays performance data, directions and more from compatible Edge® cycling devices
- Pairs with Varia rearview radar to notify of vehicles approaching from behind
- Provides vibration alerts for key performance, direction, radar and call/text prompts
- Convenient touch panel eases transitions between data screens, even if wearing gloves
The Activity Tracker for Kids
- Swim-friendly kids activity tracker¹ with Star Wars/Disney Minnie Mouse/Captain America theme
- Kid-tough adjustable band, features a customizable color screen and 1+ year battery life²; no recharging needed
- Syncs³ with free mobile app, which includes chore management and schedule alert tools for parents
- Kids advance in BB-8™’s Adventure: A Star Wars Story/Disney Adventure/Marvel Avengers Mission app adventures by meeting 60-minute daily activity goals
- Tracks steps, sleep and 60 minutes of daily recommended activity¹
Premium GPS Running/Triathlon Watch with Wrist-based Heart Rate¹
- Offers advanced running and multisport features in a comfortable watch you can wear all day, and it only weighs 49 grams
- Provides elevation changes with a built-in barometer; altimeter and electronic compass help you keep your bearings
- Evaluates your training status to indicate if you’re undertraining or overdoing it and offers additional performance monitoring features
- Provides advanced dynamics² for running, cycling and swimming, including ground contact time balance, stride length and more
- Battery life: up to 2 weeks in watch mode, up to 21 hours in GPS mode, up to 44 hours in UltraTrac™ mode (with wrist-based heart rate)
- * Pre-Order available. Shipment estimate arrived around early August, if earlier then estimated we will notice*
Stylish Hybrid Smartwatch with a Discreet Display and Precision Watch Hands
- 24/7 heart rate¹ monitoring with Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology
- Wellness monitoring tools, such as all-day stress tracking and a relaxation timer, help you manage stress
- Includes fitness monitoring tools such as VO2 max and fitness age
- Displays steps, calories, distance, heart rate and intensity minutes¹
- Stay connected with smart features² such as auto uploads, smart notifications, music controls and more
- Battery life³: up to 5 days in smart mode; up to 2 weeks in watch mode
Smart Activity Tracker with Wrist-based Heart Rate and GPS
- Work out inside, or use built-in GPS to accurately track activities outside
- Includes fitness monitoring tools such as VO2 max and fitness age estimates
- All-day stress tracking helps you stay in touch with your body’s response to potential stressors
- Features always-on color Garmin Chroma Display™ and slim profile
- Get connected features² such as smart notifications, LiveTrack and more
- Battery life³: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; 8 hours in GPS mode
GPS Running Watch with Music
- Easily download up to 500 songs to your watch, and connect with Bluetooth® headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening
- Syncs music from select streaming services for offline listening¹
- Provides advanced running dynamics3, including ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical ratio and more
- Uses wrist-based heart rate4 to offer performance monitoring features, including evaluating your current training status
- Battery life5: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; 5 hours in GPS mode with music
Upsize Your Goals, Not Your GPS Watch
- Smaller-sized multisport GPS smartwatch with wrist heart rate technology and color TOPO maps featuring Trendline™ popularity routing to help you find and follow the best paths
- Fit for adventure with bold design that features a large 1.2” sunlight-readable display and stainless steel bezel, buttons and rear case
- Easily store and play up to 500 songs on your watch, and connect with Bluetooth® headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening
- Built-in navigation sensors include three-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter as well as multisatellite (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) network capability to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- Battery performance: up to 6 days in smartwatch mode and 4 hours in GPS mode with music (depending on settings)
Activity Tracker with 1+ Year Battery Life
- Features always-on customizable color display and 1+ year battery life¹; no charging necessary
- Tracks steps, distance and calories burned, monitors sleep and provides a personalized daily step goal²
- Safe for swimming and showering³
- Periodically syncs to Garmin Connect™, where you can save, plan and share your activities, get involved in social challenges and more
- Garmin Move IQ™ feature automatically detects activity and classifies activity type on Garmin Connect
Rugged GPS/GLONASS Handheld with Built-in Wi-Fi®, Camera and More
- High-sensitivity dual GPS and GLONASS satellite reception for better performance in challenging environments than GPS alone
- Redesigned antenna enables better reception and performance; 3-axis compass with accelerometer and barometric altimeter sensors
- 3-inch sunlight-readable touchscreen with dual orientation (landscape or portrait view)
- Expanded wireless connectivity (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth®, ANT+® capable); includes smart notifications¹ and automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™ online community and supports Active Weather and Geocaching Live
- 8 megapixel autofocus camera; automatically geotags photos