RM4,550.00 – RM5,499.00
Stay Charged Up For Any Adventure With Solar Power
As our first watch to offer solar charging, fēnix 6X Pro Solar puts no limits on how far you can go. Its 1.4” Power Glass lens uses sunlight to extend battery life for off-grid adventures.
- Sunlight gives your watch a free energy boost, extending time between charges
- Dynamic PacePro (Software update will be available in 2019 Q4) feature helps you run smarter over various types of terrain
- Preloaded ski maps cover more than 2,000 resorts around the world
- Power manager feature shows how adjusting settings can extend battery life
- Wrist-based heart rate¹ and Pulse Ox² sensors add insight to your fitness activities
- Sync your favorite streaming services, and listen to music without your phone
|Lens Material||Power Glass|
|Bezel Material||titanium or Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) coated titanium|
|Case material||fiber-reinforced polymer with metal rear cover|
|QuickFit watch band compatible||included (26 mm)|
|Strap material||silicone or titanium|
|Physical size||51 x 51 x 14.9 mm
Fits wrists with the following circumference:
|Display size||1.4” (35.56 mm) diameter|
|Display resolution||280 x 280 pixels|
|Display type||sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)|
|Weight||Titanium: 82 g (case only: 54 g)|
|Battery life||Smartwatch: Up to 21 days+3 days*
GPS: Up to 60 h + 6 h**
GPS + Music: Up to 16 h
Ultratrac Mode: 70 h
Expedition GPS Mode: 36 days
Battery Saver Watch Mode: 64 days + 26 days**assuming all-day wear with 3 hours per day outside in 50,000 lux conditions
**assuming use in 50,000 lux conditions
|Water rating||10 ATM|
|GPS Time Sync||Yes|
|Automatic daylight saving time||Yes|
|Garmin Elevate wrist heart rate monitor||Yes|
|Pulse Ox||Yes(with Acclimation)|
Daily Smart Features
|Connect IQ (downloadable watch faces, data fields, widgets and apps)||Yes|
|Text response/reject phone call with text (Android only)||Yes|
|Connectivity||Bluetooth , ANT+ , Wi-Fi|
|Battery Saver – customizable low power watch||Yes|
|Controls smartphone music||Yes|
|Plays and controls watch music||Yes|
|Music Storage||up to 2,000 songs|
|Find My Phone||Yes|
|Find My Watch||Yes|
|VIRB Camera Remote||Yes|
|Smartphone compatibility||iPhone , Android|
|Compatible with Garmin Connect Mobile||Yes|
Safety and Tracking Features
|Incident Detection during select activities||Yes|
|Live Event Sharing||Yes|
|Dual grid coordinates||Yes|
Activity Tracking Features
|Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it)||Yes|
|Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal)||Yes|
|Sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep)||Yes|
|Fitness Age||(in app)|
|Body Battery Energy Monitor||Yes|
|All-day Stress Tracking||Yes|
Gym & Fitness Equipment
|Available gym activity profiles||Strength, Cardio and Elliptical Training, Stair Stepping, Floor Climbing, Indoor Rowing and Yoga|
|Automatic rep counting||Yes|
Training, Planning and Analysis Features
|GPS speed and distance||Yes|
|Customizable data pages||Yes|
|Customizable activity profiles||Yes|
|Downloadable training plans||Yes|
|Power Modes – customizable in-activity battery settings||Yes|
|Configurable lap alerts||Yes|
|Heat and altitude acclimation||Yes|
|Training Status (lets you see if you’re training effectively by tracking your training history and fitness level trend.)||Yes|
|Training Load (your total training load for the last 7 days calculated from estimated EPOC)||Yes|
|Training load focus||Yes|
|Training Effect (aerobic)||Yes|
|Training Effect (anaerobic)||Yes|
|Primary benefit (Training Effect labels)||Yes|
|Race an Activity||Yes|
|Auto multisport activities||Yes|
|Manual multisport activities||Yes|
|Garmin Live Segments||Yes|
|Strava Live Segments||Yes|
|Round-trip course creator (running/cycling)||Yes|
|Trendline Popularity Routing||Yes(available as a wearable map theme)|
|Touch and/or button lock||Yes|
|Activity history on watch||Yes|
Heart Rate Features
|% HR max||Yes|
|Auto max HR||Yes|
|HRV stress test (measures your heart rate variability while standing still, for 3 minutes, to provide you with an estimated stress level; the scale of this is 1 to 100; low scores indicate lower stress levels)||Yes(with compatible accessory)|
|HR Broadcast (broadcasts HR data over ANT+ to paired devices)||Yes|
|Available run profiles||Running, Treadmill Running, Indoor Track Running, Trail Running|
|GPS-based distance, time and pace||Yes|
|Running dynamics||Yes(with compatible accessory)|
|Vertical oscillation and ratio (the degree of ‘bounce’ in your running motion and the cost-benefit ratio with stride length)||Yes(with compatible accessory)|
|Ground contact time and balance (shows how much time, in the running motion, your foot is on the ground rather than in flight and lets you check your running symmetry)||Yes(with compatible accessory)|
|Stride length (real time)||Yes(with compatible accessory)|
|Cadence (provides real-time number of steps per minute)||Yes|
|Performance condition (after running 6–20 minutes, compares your real-time condition to your average fitness level)||Yes|
|Lactate threshold (through analysis of your pace and heart rate, estimates the point where your muscles start to rapidly fatigue)||Yes(with compatible accessory)|
|PacePro Pacing Strategies||Yes|
|Foot pod capable||Yes|
|Preloaded with 41,000 courses worldwide||Yes|
|Yardage to F/M/B (distance to front, middle and back of green)||Yes|
|Yardage to layups/doglegs||Yes|
|Measures shot distance (calculates exact yardage for shots from anywhere on course)||Automatic|
|Stat tracking (strokes, putts per round, greens and fairways hit)||Yes|
|Full vector map||Yes|
|Auto CourseView updates||Yes|
|Green View with manual pin position||Yes|
|Hazards and course targets||Yes|
|Automatic club tracking compatible (requires accessory)||Yes|
Outdoor Recreation Features
|Available outdoor recreation profiles||Hiking, Climbing, Mountain Biking, Skiing, Snowboarding, XC Skiing, Stand Up Paddleboarding, Rowing, Kayaking, Jumpmaster, Tactical|
|Bread crumb trail in real time||Yes|
|Back to start||Yes|
|Around Me mode||Yes|
|Distance to destination||Yes|
|Barometric trend indicator with Storm Alert||Yes|
|ClimbPro Ascent Planner||Yes|
|Trail run auto climb||Yes|
|Future elevation plot||Yes|
|Preloaded topographical maps||Yes|
|Preloaded ski resort maps||Yes|
|Downloadable cartography support||Yes|
|Compatible with BaseCamp||Yes|
|Sight ‘N Go||Yes|
|Area calculation||(via Connect IQ )|
|Hunt/fish calendar||(via Connect IQ )|
|Sun and moon information||(via Connect IQ )|
|Expedition GPS Activity||Yes|
|Available cycling profiles||Biking, Indoor Biking, Mountain Biking, Triathlon|
|Bike lap and lap maximum power (with power sensor)||Yes|
|Race an activity||Yes|
|Time/distance alerts (triggers alarm when you reach goal)||Yes|
|FTP (Functional Threshold Power)||(with compatible accessory)|
|Cycle Map (routable cycling-specific street map)||Yes|
|Compatible with Vector (power meter)||Yes|
|Power meter compatible (displays power data from compatible third-party ANT+ -enabled power meters)||Yes|
|Compatible with Varia Vision (head-mounted display)||Yes|
|Compatible with Varia radar (rear-facing radar)||Yes|
|Compatible with Varia lights||Yes|
|Speed and cadence sensor support (with sensor)||(ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart sensors)|
|Available swim profiles||Pool Swimming, Open Water Swimming, Swimming/Running|
|Open-water swim metrics (distance, pace, stroke count/rate, stroke distance, swim efficiency (SWOLF), calories)||Yes|
|Pool swim metrics (lengths, distance, pace, stroke count/rate, swim efficiency (SWOLF), calories)||Yes|
|Stroke type detection (freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke, butterfly) (pool swim only)||Yes|
|Drill logging (pool swim only)||Yes|
|Basic rest timer (up from 0)||Yes|
|Pacing alerts (pool swim only)||Yes|
|Pool swim workouts||Yes|
|Critical swim speed||Yes|
|Underwater wrist-based heart rate||(Software update will be available in 2019 Q4)|
|Heart rate from external HRM (real-time during rests, interval and session stats during rests, and automatic heart rate download post-swim)||(with HRM-Tri and HRM-Swim )|
|Smartphone compatibility||iPhone , Android|
In the box:
fēnix 6X Pro Solar
Pro Solar, Pro Solar Titanium
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. Returns must be done within seven (07) working days starting from the day the goods are delivered to you. Please refer the full information of Refund and Exchange from this link. If you have any questions about this policy, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
View Cycling Stats Without Taking Your Eyes Off the Road
- Featherweight device easily attaches to either side of your favorite sunglasses to put ride information right in your line of sight
- Displays performance data, directions and more from compatible Edge® cycling devices
- Pairs with Varia rearview radar to notify of vehicles approaching from behind
- Provides vibration alerts for key performance, direction, radar and call/text prompts
- Convenient touch panel eases transitions between data screens, even if wearing gloves
Popular Handheld GPS with Enhanced Memory and Resolution
- Greater resolution with 240 x 320 display pixels for improved readability
- Internal memory expanded to hold more maps
- High-sensitivity, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver with HotFix® and GLONASS support
- 2.2-inch color display
- Worldwide basemap with shaded relief
GPS Running Watch with Wrist-based Heart Rate
- Tracks distance, pace, time, heart rate and more
- Connected features¹: automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™, live tracking, audio prompts, smart notifications and social media sharing
- Activity tracking² counts daily steps, distance, calories and sleep
- Download data fields, watch faces, widgets and applications from Connect IQ™
Rugged GPS/GLONASS Handheld with Built-in Wi-Fi®, Camera and More
- High-sensitivity dual GPS and GLONASS satellite reception for better performance in challenging environments than GPS alone
- Redesigned antenna enables better reception and performance; 3-axis compass with accelerometer and barometric altimeter sensors
- 3-inch sunlight-readable touchscreen with dual orientation (landscape or portrait view)
- Expanded wireless connectivity (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth®, ANT+® capable); includes smart notifications¹ and automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™ online community and supports Active Weather and Geocaching Live
- 8 megapixel autofocus camera; automatically geotags photos
Activity Tracker with 1+ Year Battery Life
- Features always-on customizable color display and 1+ year battery life¹; no charging necessary
- Tracks steps, distance and calories burned, monitors sleep and provides a personalized daily step goal²
- Safe for swimming and showering³
- Periodically syncs to Garmin Connect™, where you can save, plan and share your activities, get involved in social challenges and more
- Garmin Move IQ™ feature automatically detects activity and classifies activity type on Garmin Connect
THE DRIVE FOR EXCELLENCE, RESTORED
Wherever you are in the world, chances are the course you’re playing is among the more than 41,000 preloaded.
A trusted confidant by your side, Virtual Caddie helps with club suggestion and aim.
The ceramic bezel’s 18 custom-etched hole markings will let others know you show up to win.
A tritone green jacquard-weave nylon strap fit for performance and made from tradition.
Not just sophisticated but smart. Enjoy the modern conveniences of connected features.
From the course to the boardroom without pause — or charge. Get up to 28 hours in GPS mode.
INSPIRED, BY DESIGN
Let others know you live for the game with this luxury smartwatch that delivers a domed sapphire lens, always-on display and 18 custom-etched hole markings right on the bezel.
Find your edge with a design made for the course, including a 46 mm ceramic bezel, tritone green jacquard-weave nylon strap and flush-mounted hardware that never gets in the way of play.
Get caddie help right on your wrist. Virtual Caddie factors in wind speed and direction and suggests a club based on the distance you typically swing with that particular club.
WIND SPEED AND DIRECTION
The watch displays wind speed and direction1, which makes figuring out which club to use and which direction to swing much easier.
41,000 PRELOADED COURSES
Your watch comes preloaded with more than 41,000 full-color CourseView maps of golf courses from around the world. Download updates for the course you play most often.
This feature allows you to quickly scroll through each hazard on the map and get critical distance information so you know what to avoid.
Pair your watch with the included Approach® CT10 club tracking sensors for more advanced tracking capabilities, including locations, distances and club type2.
The PlaysLike Distance feature adjusts yardages to account for uphill and downhill shots.
The Green View feature gives you each green’s true shape from wherever you are on the course, and it allows you to move the pin for greater accuracy.
Quickly reference the front, middle and back of the green so you can make the shot you want.
Even on blind shots, the PinPointer feature will tell you the direction of the pin so you can make the most of each swing.
Pair with the Garmin Golf™ app for strokes gained analysis, to participate in leaderboards and tournaments and to gain more data about your game.
Monitor your heart rate3 at the wrist as well as your heart rate variability to calculate your stress score.
APPS AND ACTIVITIES
Preloaded favorite apps and preloaded activity profiles are provided for running, swimming, biking, hiking, rowing, skiing and more.
PULSE OX SENSOR
Check with Pulse Ox4 to gain awareness of how well your body’s oxygen levels are adjusting to the thinner air at higher altitudes.
See how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep and during breathwork and yoga activities.
Staying hydrated is important for your well-being. Log your daily water intake to help you stay hydrated, and see how consistent you are from day to day.
BACKCOUNTRY SKI INPUT
This profile can distinguish between skiing and climbing then shows metrics specific to ascent or descent.
Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and 3-axis electronic compass.
Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
TOPO AND SKI MAPS
Head outdoors with preloaded topographical maps, and view run names and difficulty ratings for 2,000 worldwide ski resorts.
View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics3, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, recovery advisor and more3.
Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible Apple® or Android™ smartphone.
Sync playlists from your music streaming service accounts — such as Deezer, Amazon Music and Spotify® — to your watch for phone-free listening. MARQ Golfer can store up to 2,000 songs.
GARMIN PAY™ PAYMENT SOLUTION
Breeze through checkout lines and select transit systems with the Garmin Pay contactless payment solution5.
View how various settings and sensors impact your watch’s battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly.
Internal, rechargeable lithium battery provides up to 12 days of battery life in smartwatch mode, 28 hours in GPS mode, 48 hours in UltraTrac™ mode and 9 hours in GPS mode with music.
Available for pre-order. Stock will arrive within 4 - 6 week
Handheld Satellite Communicators with GPS Navigation
- Rugged handheld satellite communicators enable two-way text messaging via 100% global Iridium® satellite network (satellite subscription required)
- Trigger an interactive SOS to the 24/7 search and rescue monitoring center
- Track and share your location with family and friends
- Pair with mobile devices¹ using the free Earthmate® app for access to downloadable maps², U.S. NOAA charts, color aerial imagery and more
- inReach Explorer+ device adds preloaded DeLorme® TOPO maps with onscreen GPS routing plus built-in digital compass, barometric altimeter and accelerometer
Track Your Wellness and Fitness Activity with Style
- Slim, smart activity tracker¹ blends fashionable design with stylish metal accents and a bright, easy-to-read display
- Includes advanced sleep monitoring with REM sleep and can gauge blood oxygen saturation levels during the night with the wrist-based Pulse Ox sensor
- Fitness and health monitoring tools include wrist-based heart rate, all-day stress tracking, relaxation breathing timer, VO2 max, Body Battery™ energy monitor and more
- Features dedicated activity timers for walks, runs, strength training, yoga, pool swims and others
- Get vibration alerts for all notifications, including calls, text messages and more (text replies available for Android™ device users)
- Battery life keeps up with you; lasts up to 7 days (excluding Pulse Ox sleep tracking) and is safe for swimming and showering too
GPS Swimming Smartwatch for the Pool and Open Water
- Monitors underwater wrist-based heart rate¹ during swim activities
- Pool swim mode: records distance, pace, stroke count, stroke type and SWOLF (gauges swimming efficiency)
- Open-water swim mode: uses built-in GPS for swims in lakes, oceans or rivers; records distance, pace, stroke count, SWOLF, stroke rate and stroke distance
- Offers advanced features for staying on pace, logging drills and more
- Includes free online analysis, custom workout creation, storage and sharing on Garmin Connect™ online community
- Battery life: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode, 13 hours in GPS and optical heart rate (OHR) mode and 72 hours in pool and OHR mode
Underwater Wrist-based Heart RateGarmin Swim 2 with Elevate™ heart rate technology measures heart rate at the wrist 24/7, including during swim activities. Glance at your heart rate in real time as you swim, check out your average and max values during rests, then analyze your heart rate post-swim on Garmin Connect.
Pool and Open WaterWhere there’s water, this watch works to track your workout. Using built-in GPS, you can train in lakes, oceans and rivers while recording distance, pace, stroke count, stroke rate, stroke distance and SWOLF score to gauge swimming efficiency. If swimming in the pool is your preference, take advantage of all that and advanced pool features, including a new auto rest feature that tracks your rests and swim intervals automatically — no button presses required.
Advanced Swim FeaturesAdvanced training deserves advanced features, which is why we added even more to the Garmin Swim 2 smartwatch. Critical Swim Speed approximates your anaerobic threshold speed, and you can use it to guide your training and track your progress. Turn-based pacing alerts make it easy to stay on target and meet goals. Drill logging enables you to track time and distance for drills such as kicking, one-arm swimming, or sculling drills. And when you need a break, Garmin Swim 2 lets you track your rests with two types of rest timers.
Designed for WaterGarmin Swim 2 was designed to never slow you down in the water — it’s slim and lightweight. The always-on, full-color Garmin Chroma Display™ technology that makes it easy to read, even in direct sunlight. With its reliable five-button interface, you can easily start workouts, view different data, log drills or change your settings without worry of water interfering.
Stay ConnectedGet your swim in without leaving important smart features behind. Once paired with your compatible smartphone, you can stay connected with smart notifications and automatic uploads to the Garmin Connect online community. The app allows you to see detailed metrics and track your progress over time. You can also share your workout data with your coaches, workout buddies or friends and family.
24/7 WearBeyond its swimming capabilities, the Garmin Swim 2 smartwatch offers wellness monitoring features and fitness tracking, which make it great for all-day wear. Features such as all-day stress tracking and advanced sleep monitoring help swimmers manage their overall health by providing crucial insights that can be used to maximize their training. Set move goals, track steps, monitor body battery, perform guided breathing, and use it to track workouts — including cycling and running — out of the water.
Multisport GPS Watch With Maps, Music, Metrics and More
- Premium multisport GPS smartwatch with wrist heart rate technology and color TOPO maps featuring Trendline™ popularity routing to help you find and follow the best paths
- Fit for adventure with rugged design that features stainless steel or diamond-like carbon (DLC) titanium bezel, buttons and rear case
- Easily store and play up to 500 songs on your watch, and connect with Bluetooth® headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening
- Built-in navigation sensors include three-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter as well as multisatellite (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) network capability to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- Battery performance: up to 10 days in smartwatch mode and 7 hours in GPS mode with music (depending on settings)
Rugged, Full-featured Handheld with GPS, GLONASS and Wireless Connectivity
- 2.6" sunlight-readable color screen
- High-sensitivity GPS and GLONASS receiver with quad helix antenna
- 1-year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription
- 3-axis compass with barometric altimeter
- Wireless connectivity via Bluetooth® technology¹ or ANT+™
DESIGNED TO TURN ON WHEN YOU TEE OFF.
Sun on your screen? Not a problem, thanks to this watch’s sunlight-readable display.
You might never play 42,000 courses, but this watch has them preloaded just in case.
Club with confidence when you know the distance to the front, middle and back of the green.
Forget the scorecard. Keep track on your watch and upload to the Garmin Golf app.
Play from sunup to sundown with a battery life that lasts up to 30 hours.
Rugged GPS/GLONASS with 8 Megapixel Camera and BirdsEye Subscription
- 4-inch dual-orientation, glove-friendly touchscreen display
- 8 megapixel autofocus camera; automatically geotags photos
- Tracks both GPS and GLONASS satellites
- 1-year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription
- 3-axis compass with barometric altimeter