CHASE DOWN NEW RECORDS
This GPS running watch is made for runners and triathletes like you who need detailed training stats and on-device workouts plus smartwatch functions.
Swim, bike, run, tri — do it all with preloaded activity profiles.
Obsessed with stats? This watch is too. Get VO2 max, training load and more at your fingertips.
Get daily workout suggestions just for you, based on your recent training.
The right tunes are essential. Sync your favorite music right to your watch.
Have enough juice for any race. Get up to 6 hours in GPS mode with music.
DESIGNED FOR ANY ENVIRONMENT
Forerunner 745 is made to go where your sport takes you. It’s built to hold up to 200 sweaty runs, bumpy bike rides and long swims.
DURABLE YET WEARABLE
Comfortable for training, racing and for everyday life, Forerunner 745 is our smallest and lightest full-featured running and triathlon smartwatch.
Put performance at the top of your list.
DAILY WORKOUT SUGGESTIONS
For training guidance that takes you and your fitness level into account, get daily run and ride recommendations based on your current training load and training status.
See how your workouts influence the development of endurance, speed and power with aerobic and anaerobic training effect feedback.
After each workout, recovery time lets you know when you’ll be ready for another hard workout. It even accounts for training intensity and factors such as stress, daily activity and sleep.
BUILT-IN SPORTS APPS
Get built-in activity profiles for running, cycling, triathlon, pool and open water swimming, track running and more. For races and brick workouts, switch sports with just one button press.
Train smarter with VO2 max, an indicator of how you can expect to perform. This metric even accounts for changes in performance that could be caused by heat or altitude.
This specialized tool takes into account your fitness level and training history to help you work toward your race goal and see the impact of training on your predicted finish time.
While you run, Forerunner 745 analyzes pace, heart rate1 and heart rate variability for a real-time assessment of your current ability to perform.
This stat measures your exercise volume from the last 7 days and compares it to the optimal range for your fitness and recent training history.
This metric evaluates your recent exercise history and performance indicators to let you know if you’re training productively, peaking or overreaching.
Connect to a compatible Garmin power meter (sold separately) to work toward a more efficient ride with help from cycling dynamics, FTP and advanced training methods.
WRIST-BASED HEART RATE
Get hassle-free heart rate data1, including advanced heart rate alerts and other features, to help you get the most out of your workouts.
When used with a compatible accessory2, Forerunner 745 measures crucial running metrics such as cadence, stride length, ground contact time and balance and more.
Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to better track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
These free adaptive training plans feature guidance from expert coaches and adapt to you and your goals. Workouts sync right to your watch.
CREATE MORE COURSES
Create courses in our Garmin Connect app3, so you’ll never run out of places to run. Or plan one on other platforms such as Strava and Komoot, then automatically sync them to your Forerunner.
TRENDLINE POPULARITY ROUTING
Using the billions of miles of data that runners and riders have uploaded, Garmin Connect can find the best route — choosing from roads (and trails) most traveled.
A comprehensive training companion on your wrist.
PULSE OX SENSOR
This wrist-based sensor4 monitors blood oxygen saturation levels to provide a clearer picture of how you’re sleeping or how you’re adjusting to altitude.
BODY BATTERY ENERGY MONITORING
Track your body’s energy levels so you can find the best times for activity and rest.
Tracking your period cycle details can help you adjust your training to maximize improvement potential and plan for upcoming races based on where you are in your cycle.
MUSIC ON YOUR WRIST
Sync your playlists from select music streaming services5 — such as Deezer, Amazon Music and Spotify® — right to your watch. Forerunner 745 can store up to 500 songs.
Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with your compatible smartphone.
SAFETY AND TRACKING FEATURES
If you feel unsafe or if your watch senses that an incident occurred, assistance and incident detection features6 send your location to emergency contacts.
CONNECT IQ STORE
Download custom watch faces, add data fields, and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ Store7.
SYNC WITH GARMIN CONNECT
Upload your activities to the Garmin Connect app to interact with a thriving online community where people on the go can connect and compete — and even share their triumphs via social media.
Get up to 1 week of battery life in smartwatch mode and 6 hours in GPS mode with music. Use UltraTrac mode to make sure you’ve got enough juice to outlast your longest race.
|Lens Material||Corning® Gorilla® Glass DX|
|Bezel Material||fiber-reinforced polymer|
|Physical size||43.8 x 43.8 x 13.3 mm|
|Display size||1.2″ (30.4 mm) diameter|
|Display resolution||240 x 240 pixels|
|Display type||sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)|
|Battery life||Smartwatch mode: Up to 7 days
GPS mode with music: Up to 6 hours
GPS mode without music: Up to 16 hours
UltraTrac mode: Up to 21 hours
|Water rating||5 ATM|
|Memory/History||200 hours of activity data|
|GPS Time Sync||Yes|
|Automatic daylight saving time||Yes|
|Wrist-based Heart Rate (constant, every second)||Yes|
|Daily Resting Heart Rate||Yes|
|Abnormal Heart Rate Alerts||(high and low)|
|Respiration rate (24×7)||Yes|
|Pulse Ox Blood Oxygen Saturation||(spot-check, and optional all-day acclimation and in sleep)|
|Fitness Age||(in app)|
|Body Battery Energy Monitor||Yes|
|All-day Stress Tracking||Yes|
|Relaxation breathing timer||Yes|
|Advanced sleep monitoring (sleep score & insights)||Yes|
|Hydration||(in Garmin Connect and optional Connect IQ widget)|
|Menstrual Cycle||(in Garmin Connect and optional Connect IQ widget)|
|Garmin Elevate wrist heart rate monitor||Yes|
|Pulse Ox Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor||Yes|
Daily Smart Features
|Connectivity||Bluetooth®, ANT+®, Wi-Fi®|
|Connect IQ (downloadable watch faces, data fields, widgets and apps)||Yes|
|Text response/reject phone call with text (Android only)||Yes|
|Controls smartphone music||Yes|
|Plays and controls watch music||Yes|
|Music Storage||up to 500 songs|
|Find My Phone||Yes|
|Find My Watch||Yes|
|Smartphone compatibility||iPhone® & Android|
|Pairs with Garmin Connect Mobile||Yes|
Safety and Tracking Features
|Live Event Sharing||Android Only|
|Incident Detection during select activities||Yes|
|Dual grid coordinates||Yes|
Activity Tracking Features
|Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it)||Yes|
|Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal)||Yes|
Gym & Fitness Equipment
|Available gym activity profiles||Strength, Cardio and Elliptical Training, Stair Stepping, Floor Climbing, Indoor Rowing, Pilates and Yoga|
|Automatic rep counting||Yes|
Training, Planning and Analysis Features
|% HR max||Yes|
|Auto max HR||Yes|
|HRV stress test (measures your heart rate variability while standing still, for 3 minutes, to provide you with an estimated stress level; the scale of this is 1 to 100; low scores indicate lower stress levels)||(with compatible accessory)|
|HR Broadcast (broadcasts HR data over ANT+ to paired devices)||Yes|
|Respiration rate (during exercise)||(with compatible accessory)|
|GPS speed and distance||Yes|
|Customizable data pages||Yes|
|Customizable activity profiles||Yes|
|Downloadable training plans||Yes|
|Configurable lap alerts||Yes|
|Heat and altitude acclimation||Yes|
|Training Status (lets you see if you’re training effectively by tracking your training history and fitness level trend.)||Yes|
|Training Load (your total training load for the last 7 days calculated from estimated EPOC)||Yes|
|Training load focus||Yes|
|Training Effect (anaerobic)||Yes|
|Primary benefit (Training Effect labels)||Yes|
|Race an Activity||Yes|
|Auto multisport activities||Yes|
|Manual multisport activities||Yes|
|Garmin Live Segments||Yes|
|Strava Live Segments||Yes|
|Round-trip course creator (running/cycling)||Yes|
|Trendline Popularity Routing||Yes|
|Touch and/or button lock||Yes|
|Activity history on watch||Yes|
|Available run profiles||Running, Treadmill Running, Indoor and Outdoor Track Running, Virtual Running, Trail Running|
|GPS-based distance, time and pace||Yes|
|Running dynamics||(with compatible accessory)|
|Vertical oscillation and ratio (the degree of ‘bounce’ in your running motion and the cost-benefit ratio with stride length)||(with compatible accessory)|
|Ground contact time and balance (shows how much time, in the running motion, your foot is on the ground rather than in flight and lets you check your running symmetry)||(with compatible accessory)|
|Stride length (real time)||(with compatible accessory)|
|Cadence (provides real-time number of steps per minute)||Yes|
|Performance condition (after running 6–20 minutes, compares your real-time condition to your average fitness level)||Yes|
|Lactate threshold (through analysis of your pace and heart rate, estimates the point where your muscles start to rapidly fatigue)||(with compatible accessory)|
|PacePro Pacing Strategies||Yes|
|Foot pod capable||Yes|
|Available outdoor recreation profiles||Hiking, Skiing, Snowboarding, Backcountry Skiing, XC Classic and Skate Skiing, Stand up Paddleboarding, Kayaking, Rowing|
|Bread crumb trail in real time||Yes|
|Back to start||Yes|
|Around Me mode||Yes|
|Distance to destination||Yes|
|Barometric trend indicator with Storm Alert||Yes|
|ClimbPro Ascent Planner||Yes|
|Trail run auto climb||Yes|
|Future elevation plot||Yes|
|Preloaded topographical maps||Yes|
|Downloadable cartography support||Yes|
|Compatible with BaseCamp||Yes|
|Sight ‘N Go||Yes|
|Area calculation||(via Connect IQ)|
|Hunt/fish calendar||(via Connect IQ)|
|Sun and moon information||(via Connect IQ)|
|Alerts (triggers alarm when you reach goals including time, distance, heart rate or calories)||Yes|
|Cycle Map (routable cycling-specific street map)||Yes|
|Available cycling profiles||Biking, Indoor Biking, Mountain Trail Biking|
|Bike lap and lap maximum power (with power sensor)||Yes|
|Race an activity||Yes|
|FTP (Functional Threshold Power)||(with compatible accessory)|
|Compatible with Vector (power meter)||Yes|
|Power meter compatible||Yes|
|Advanced Vector support||Yes|
|Compatible with Varia Vision (head-mounted display)||Yes|
|Compatible with Varia radar (rear-facing radar)||Yes|
|Compatible with Varia lights||Yes|
|Speed and cadence sensor support||Yes|
|Available swim profiles||Pool Swimming, Open Water Swimming, Swimrun|
|Open-water swim metrics (distance, pace, stroke count/rate, stroke distance, swim efficiency (SWOLF), calories)||Yes|
|Pool swim metrics (lengths, distance, pace, stroke count, swim efficiency (SWOLF), calories)||Yes|
|Stroke type detection (freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke, butterfly) (pool swim only)||Yes|
|Drill logging (pool swim only)||Yes|
|Basic rest timer (up from 0) (pool swim only)||Yes|
|“Repeat on” rest timer (pool swim only)||Yes|
|Auto rest (pool swim only)||Yes|
|Time and distance alerts||Yes|
|Pacing alerts (pool swim only)||Yes|
|Countdown start (pool swim only)||Yes|
|Pool swim workouts||Yes|
|Critical swim speed||Yes|
|Underwater wrist-based heart rate||Yes|
|Heart rate from external HRM (real-time during rests, interval and session stats during rests, and automatic heart rate download post-swim)||(with HRM-Tri, HRM-Swim and HRM-Pro)|
Kid Activity Tracking Features
|Toe-to-Toe Challenges||(optional Connect IQ app)|
Black, Neo Tropic, Flame red
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. Returns must be done within seven (07) working days starting from the day the goods are delivered to you. Please refer the full information of Refund and Exchange from this link. If you have any questions about this policy, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
- Wrist-based heart rate¹ and Pulse Ox² sensors add insight to your fitness activities
- Dynamic PacePro feature helps you run smarter over various types of terrain
- Preloaded ski maps for more than 2,000 resorts around the world
- Measure running and cycling performance in ways you didn’t know were possible
- Navigate your world with multi-GNSS satellite reference and outdoor sensors
- Sync your favorite streaming services, and listen to music without your phone *Only for Sapphire version
Popular Handheld GPS with Enhanced Memory and Resolution
- Greater resolution with 240 x 320 display pixels for improved readability
- Internal memory expanded to hold more maps
- High-sensitivity, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver with HotFix® and GLONASS support
- 2.2-inch color display
- Worldwide basemap with shaded relief
GPS Swimming Smartwatch for the Pool and Open Water
- Monitors underwater wrist-based heart rate¹ during swim activities
- Pool swim mode: records distance, pace, stroke count, stroke type and SWOLF (gauges swimming efficiency)
- Open-water swim mode: uses built-in GPS for swims in lakes, oceans or rivers; records distance, pace, stroke count, SWOLF, stroke rate and stroke distance
- Offers advanced features for staying on pace, logging drills and more
- Includes free online analysis, custom workout creation, storage and sharing on Garmin Connect™ online community
- Battery life: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode, 13 hours in GPS and optical heart rate (OHR) mode and 72 hours in pool and OHR mode
Underwater Wrist-based Heart RateGarmin Swim 2 with Elevate™ heart rate technology measures heart rate at the wrist 24/7, including during swim activities. Glance at your heart rate in real time as you swim, check out your average and max values during rests, then analyze your heart rate post-swim on Garmin Connect.
Pool and Open WaterWhere there’s water, this watch works to track your workout. Using built-in GPS, you can train in lakes, oceans and rivers while recording distance, pace, stroke count, stroke rate, stroke distance and SWOLF score to gauge swimming efficiency. If swimming in the pool is your preference, take advantage of all that and advanced pool features, including a new auto rest feature that tracks your rests and swim intervals automatically — no button presses required.
Advanced Swim FeaturesAdvanced training deserves advanced features, which is why we added even more to the Garmin Swim 2 smartwatch. Critical Swim Speed approximates your anaerobic threshold speed, and you can use it to guide your training and track your progress. Turn-based pacing alerts make it easy to stay on target and meet goals. Drill logging enables you to track time and distance for drills such as kicking, one-arm swimming, or sculling drills. And when you need a break, Garmin Swim 2 lets you track your rests with two types of rest timers.
Designed for WaterGarmin Swim 2 was designed to never slow you down in the water — it’s slim and lightweight. The always-on, full-color Garmin Chroma Display™ technology that makes it easy to read, even in direct sunlight. With its reliable five-button interface, you can easily start workouts, view different data, log drills or change your settings without worry of water interfering.
Stay ConnectedGet your swim in without leaving important smart features behind. Once paired with your compatible smartphone, you can stay connected with smart notifications and automatic uploads to the Garmin Connect online community. The app allows you to see detailed metrics and track your progress over time. You can also share your workout data with your coaches, workout buddies or friends and family.
24/7 WearBeyond its swimming capabilities, the Garmin Swim 2 smartwatch offers wellness monitoring features and fitness tracking, which make it great for all-day wear. Features such as all-day stress tracking and advanced sleep monitoring help swimmers manage their overall health by providing crucial insights that can be used to maximize their training. Set move goals, track steps, monitor body battery, perform guided breathing, and use it to track workouts — including cycling and running — out of the water.
Get More From Your Workout with Less on Your Wrist
- Premium smaller-sized (42 mm) multisport GPS watch with Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology¹
- Preloaded activity profiles for all of your sports and adventures
- Put key stats at your fingertips with the performance widget that shows the effects and progress of your workouts
- Connected features² include smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™ online fitness community and personalization through free watch faces and apps from our Connect IQ™ store
- Outdoor sensors, including GPS and GLONASS satellite reception and 3-axis compass with gyroscope and barometric altimete
Smart Activity Tracker with Wrist-based Heart Rate and GPS
- Work out inside, or use built-in GPS to accurately track activities outside
- Includes fitness monitoring tools such as VO2 max and fitness age estimates
- All-day stress tracking helps you stay in touch with your body’s response to potential stressors
- Features always-on color Garmin Chroma Display™ and slim profile
- Get connected features² such as smart notifications, LiveTrack and more
- Battery life³: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; 8 hours in GPS mode
Premium GPS Running/Triathlon Watch with Wrist-based Heart Rate¹
- Offers advanced running and multisport features in a comfortable watch you can wear all day, and it only weighs 49 grams
- Provides elevation changes with a built-in barometer; altimeter and electronic compass help you keep your bearings
- Evaluates your training status to indicate if you’re undertraining or overdoing it and offers additional performance monitoring features
- Provides advanced dynamics² for running, cycling and swimming, including ground contact time balance, stride length and more
- Battery life: up to 2 weeks in watch mode, up to 21 hours in GPS mode, up to 44 hours in UltraTrac™ mode (with wrist-based heart rate)
Activity Tracker with 1+ Year Battery Life
- Features always-on customizable color display and 1+ year battery life¹; no charging necessary
- Tracks steps, distance and calories burned, monitors sleep and provides a personalized daily step goal²
- Safe for swimming and showering³
- Periodically syncs to Garmin Connect™, where you can save, plan and share your activities, get involved in social challenges and more
- Garmin Move IQ™ feature automatically detects activity and classifies activity type on Garmin Connect
Alerts You to Vehicles Approaching from Behind
- World's first cycling radar that warns of vehicles approaching from behind up to 153 yards (140 meters)
- Works independently and wirelessly integrates with compatible Edge® cycling computers¹
- Edge computer or Varia head unit can detect multiple vehicles and indicates the relative speed of approach and threat level
- Tail light unit brightens and flashes to notify approaching traffic of a cyclist ahead
Lighter, Sleeker, Smarter
- 3-inch color capacitive touch display; slim and sleek design, tough and durable
- Preloaded with more than 41,000 golf courses around the world — automatic Wi-Fi® course updates; no fees or subscriptions
- PlaysLike Distance gives golfers distances to the target, adjusted for uphill or downhill shots
- Smart Notification allows you to receive email, texts and alerts on your handheld
- PinPointer tells you where the pin is, even if you can’t see it
Rugged GPS/GLONASS Handheld with Built-in Wi-Fi®, Camera and More
- High-sensitivity dual GPS and GLONASS satellite reception for better performance in challenging environments than GPS alone
- Redesigned antenna enables better reception and performance; 3-axis compass with accelerometer and barometric altimeter sensors
- 3-inch sunlight-readable touchscreen with dual orientation (landscape or portrait view)
- Expanded wireless connectivity (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth®, ANT+® capable); includes smart notifications¹ and automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™ online community and supports Active Weather and Geocaching Live
- 8 megapixel autofocus camera; automatically geotags photos
Rugged Handheld with GPS/GLONASS, Wireless Connectivity and Digital Camera
- 8 megapixel autofocus camera with automatic geotagging
- High-sensitivity GPS and GLONASS receiver with quad helix antenna
- 1-year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription
- 3-axis compass with barometric altimeter
- Wireless connectivity via Bluetooth® technology¹ or ANT+®
Style on the Wrist, Performance on the Course
- Combines elegant watchband design with high-resolution display and activity tracking¹
- AutoShot round analyzer measures and auto-records shot distances
- Pairs with Garmin TruSwing™ sensor for metrics to improve your swing consistency
- CourseView feature automatically updates frequently played courses for free
- Receive smart notifications for incoming calls, texts and other alerts²
Compact, Easy-to-use GPS Bike Computer with Cycling Awareness Features
- Simplified, rugged design with 1.8” display that’s crisp and easy to read in sunlight or low-light conditions
- With GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellites and an altimeter, you’ll know how far, fast, hard and high you’ve ridden on the longest climbs or on your way through the city
- Includes navigation with turn prompts and even shows you how to get back to start; download courses from the Course Creator feature in Garmin Connect™ online community, and race in real time against Strava Live Segments
- Compatible with Varia™ cycling awareness accessories, including rearview radar and smart bike lights
- Connected features, when using a compatible device, include smart notifications, weather and more; LiveTrack and Assistance features make it easy to share your location
- Battery life: up to 13 hours