CHASE DOWN NEW RECORDS
This GPS running watch is made for runners and triathletes like you who need detailed training stats and on-device workouts plus smartwatch functions.
Swim, bike, run, tri — do it all with preloaded activity profiles.
Obsessed with stats? This watch is too. Get VO2 max, training load and more at your fingertips.
Get daily workout suggestions just for you, based on your recent training.
The right tunes are essential. Sync your favorite music right to your watch.
Have enough juice for any race. Get up to 6 hours in GPS mode with music.
DESIGNED FOR ANY ENVIRONMENT
Forerunner 745 is made to go where your sport takes you. It’s built to hold up to 200 sweaty runs, bumpy bike rides and long swims.
DURABLE YET WEARABLE
Comfortable for training, racing and for everyday life, Forerunner 745 is our smallest and lightest full-featured running and triathlon smartwatch.
Put performance at the top of your list.
DAILY WORKOUT SUGGESTIONS
For training guidance that takes you and your fitness level into account, get daily run and ride recommendations based on your current training load and training status.
See how your workouts influence the development of endurance, speed and power with aerobic and anaerobic training effect feedback.
After each workout, recovery time lets you know when you’ll be ready for another hard workout. It even accounts for training intensity and factors such as stress, daily activity and sleep.
BUILT-IN SPORTS APPS
Get built-in activity profiles for running, cycling, triathlon, pool and open water swimming, track running and more. For races and brick workouts, switch sports with just one button press.
Train smarter with VO2 max, an indicator of how you can expect to perform. This metric even accounts for changes in performance that could be caused by heat or altitude.
This specialized tool takes into account your fitness level and training history to help you work toward your race goal and see the impact of training on your predicted finish time.
While you run, Forerunner 745 analyzes pace, heart rate1 and heart rate variability for a real-time assessment of your current ability to perform.
This stat measures your exercise volume from the last 7 days and compares it to the optimal range for your fitness and recent training history.
This metric evaluates your recent exercise history and performance indicators to let you know if you’re training productively, peaking or overreaching.
Connect to a compatible Garmin power meter (sold separately) to work toward a more efficient ride with help from cycling dynamics, FTP and advanced training methods.
WRIST-BASED HEART RATE
Get hassle-free heart rate data1, including advanced heart rate alerts and other features, to help you get the most out of your workouts.
When used with a compatible accessory2, Forerunner 745 measures crucial running metrics such as cadence, stride length, ground contact time and balance and more.
Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to better track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
These free adaptive training plans feature guidance from expert coaches and adapt to you and your goals. Workouts sync right to your watch.
CREATE MORE COURSES
Create courses in our Garmin Connect app3, so you’ll never run out of places to run. Or plan one on other platforms such as Strava and Komoot, then automatically sync them to your Forerunner.
TRENDLINE POPULARITY ROUTING
Using the billions of miles of data that runners and riders have uploaded, Garmin Connect can find the best route — choosing from roads (and trails) most traveled.
A comprehensive training companion on your wrist.
PULSE OX SENSOR
This wrist-based sensor4 monitors blood oxygen saturation levels to provide a clearer picture of how you’re sleeping or how you’re adjusting to altitude.
BODY BATTERY ENERGY MONITORING
Track your body’s energy levels so you can find the best times for activity and rest.
Tracking your period cycle details can help you adjust your training to maximize improvement potential and plan for upcoming races based on where you are in your cycle.
MUSIC ON YOUR WRIST
Sync your playlists from select music streaming services5 — such as Deezer, Amazon Music and Spotify® — right to your watch. Forerunner 745 can store up to 500 songs.
Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with your compatible smartphone.
SAFETY AND TRACKING FEATURES
If you feel unsafe or if your watch senses that an incident occurred, assistance and incident detection features6 send your location to emergency contacts.
CONNECT IQ STORE
Download custom watch faces, add data fields, and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ Store7.
SYNC WITH GARMIN CONNECT
Upload your activities to the Garmin Connect app to interact with a thriving online community where people on the go can connect and compete — and even share their triumphs via social media.
Get up to 1 week of battery life in smartwatch mode and 6 hours in GPS mode with music. Use UltraTrac mode to make sure you’ve got enough juice to outlast your longest race.
|Lens Material||Corning® Gorilla® Glass DX|
|Bezel Material||fiber-reinforced polymer|
|Physical size||43.8 x 43.8 x 13.3 mm|
|Display size||1.2″ (30.4 mm) diameter|
|Display resolution||240 x 240 pixels|
|Display type||sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)|
|Battery life||Smartwatch mode: Up to 7 days
GPS mode with music: Up to 6 hours
GPS mode without music: Up to 16 hours
UltraTrac mode: Up to 21 hours
|Water rating||5 ATM|
|Memory/History||200 hours of activity data|
|GPS Time Sync||Yes|
|Automatic daylight saving time||Yes|
|Wrist-based Heart Rate (constant, every second)||Yes|
|Daily Resting Heart Rate||Yes|
|Abnormal Heart Rate Alerts||(high and low)|
|Respiration rate (24×7)||Yes|
|Pulse Ox Blood Oxygen Saturation||(spot-check, and optional all-day acclimation and in sleep)|
|Fitness Age||(in app)|
|Body Battery Energy Monitor||Yes|
|All-day Stress Tracking||Yes|
|Relaxation breathing timer||Yes|
|Advanced sleep monitoring (sleep score & insights)||Yes|
|Hydration||(in Garmin Connect and optional Connect IQ widget)|
|Menstrual Cycle||(in Garmin Connect and optional Connect IQ widget)|
|Garmin Elevate wrist heart rate monitor||Yes|
|Pulse Ox Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor||Yes|
Daily Smart Features
|Connectivity||Bluetooth®, ANT+®, Wi-Fi®|
|Connect IQ (downloadable watch faces, data fields, widgets and apps)||Yes|
|Text response/reject phone call with text (Android only)||Yes|
|Controls smartphone music||Yes|
|Plays and controls watch music||Yes|
|Music Storage||up to 500 songs|
|Find My Phone||Yes|
|Find My Watch||Yes|
|Smartphone compatibility||iPhone® & Android|
|Pairs with Garmin Connect Mobile||Yes|
Safety and Tracking Features
|Live Event Sharing||Android Only|
|Incident Detection during select activities||Yes|
|Dual grid coordinates||Yes|
Activity Tracking Features
|Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it)||Yes|
|Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal)||Yes|
Gym & Fitness Equipment
|Available gym activity profiles||Strength, Cardio and Elliptical Training, Stair Stepping, Floor Climbing, Indoor Rowing, Pilates and Yoga|
|Automatic rep counting||Yes|
Training, Planning and Analysis Features
|% HR max||Yes|
|Auto max HR||Yes|
|HRV stress test (measures your heart rate variability while standing still, for 3 minutes, to provide you with an estimated stress level; the scale of this is 1 to 100; low scores indicate lower stress levels)||(with compatible accessory)|
|HR Broadcast (broadcasts HR data over ANT+ to paired devices)||Yes|
|Respiration rate (during exercise)||(with compatible accessory)|
|GPS speed and distance||Yes|
|Customizable data pages||Yes|
|Customizable activity profiles||Yes|
|Downloadable training plans||Yes|
|Configurable lap alerts||Yes|
|Heat and altitude acclimation||Yes|
|Training Status (lets you see if you’re training effectively by tracking your training history and fitness level trend.)||Yes|
|Training Load (your total training load for the last 7 days calculated from estimated EPOC)||Yes|
|Training load focus||Yes|
|Training Effect (anaerobic)||Yes|
|Primary benefit (Training Effect labels)||Yes|
|Race an Activity||Yes|
|Auto multisport activities||Yes|
|Manual multisport activities||Yes|
|Garmin Live Segments||Yes|
|Strava Live Segments||Yes|
|Round-trip course creator (running/cycling)||Yes|
|Trendline Popularity Routing||Yes|
|Touch and/or button lock||Yes|
|Activity history on watch||Yes|
|Available run profiles||Running, Treadmill Running, Indoor and Outdoor Track Running, Virtual Running, Trail Running|
|GPS-based distance, time and pace||Yes|
|Running dynamics||(with compatible accessory)|
|Vertical oscillation and ratio (the degree of ‘bounce’ in your running motion and the cost-benefit ratio with stride length)||(with compatible accessory)|
|Ground contact time and balance (shows how much time, in the running motion, your foot is on the ground rather than in flight and lets you check your running symmetry)||(with compatible accessory)|
|Stride length (real time)||(with compatible accessory)|
|Cadence (provides real-time number of steps per minute)||Yes|
|Performance condition (after running 6–20 minutes, compares your real-time condition to your average fitness level)||Yes|
|Lactate threshold (through analysis of your pace and heart rate, estimates the point where your muscles start to rapidly fatigue)||(with compatible accessory)|
|PacePro Pacing Strategies||Yes|
|Foot pod capable||Yes|
|Available outdoor recreation profiles||Hiking, Skiing, Snowboarding, Backcountry Skiing, XC Classic and Skate Skiing, Stand up Paddleboarding, Kayaking, Rowing|
|Bread crumb trail in real time||Yes|
|Back to start||Yes|
|Around Me mode||Yes|
|Distance to destination||Yes|
|Barometric trend indicator with Storm Alert||Yes|
|ClimbPro Ascent Planner||Yes|
|Trail run auto climb||Yes|
|Future elevation plot||Yes|
|Preloaded topographical maps||Yes|
|Downloadable cartography support||Yes|
|Compatible with BaseCamp||Yes|
|Sight ‘N Go||Yes|
|Area calculation||(via Connect IQ)|
|Hunt/fish calendar||(via Connect IQ)|
|Sun and moon information||(via Connect IQ)|
|Alerts (triggers alarm when you reach goals including time, distance, heart rate or calories)||Yes|
|Cycle Map (routable cycling-specific street map)||Yes|
|Available cycling profiles||Biking, Indoor Biking, Mountain Trail Biking|
|Bike lap and lap maximum power (with power sensor)||Yes|
|Race an activity||Yes|
|FTP (Functional Threshold Power)||(with compatible accessory)|
|Compatible with Vector (power meter)||Yes|
|Power meter compatible||Yes|
|Advanced Vector support||Yes|
|Compatible with Varia Vision (head-mounted display)||Yes|
|Compatible with Varia radar (rear-facing radar)||Yes|
|Compatible with Varia lights||Yes|
|Speed and cadence sensor support||Yes|
|Available swim profiles||Pool Swimming, Open Water Swimming, Swimrun|
|Open-water swim metrics (distance, pace, stroke count/rate, stroke distance, swim efficiency (SWOLF), calories)||Yes|
|Pool swim metrics (lengths, distance, pace, stroke count, swim efficiency (SWOLF), calories)||Yes|
|Stroke type detection (freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke, butterfly) (pool swim only)||Yes|
|Drill logging (pool swim only)||Yes|
|Basic rest timer (up from 0) (pool swim only)||Yes|
|“Repeat on” rest timer (pool swim only)||Yes|
|Auto rest (pool swim only)||Yes|
|Time and distance alerts||Yes|
|Pacing alerts (pool swim only)||Yes|
|Countdown start (pool swim only)||Yes|
|Pool swim workouts||Yes|
|Critical swim speed||Yes|
|Underwater wrist-based heart rate||Yes|
|Heart rate from external HRM (real-time during rests, interval and session stats during rests, and automatic heart rate download post-swim)||(with HRM-Tri, HRM-Swim and HRM-Pro)|
Kid Activity Tracking Features
|Toe-to-Toe Challenges||(optional Connect IQ app)|
Black, Neo Tropic, Flame red
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. Returns must be done within seven (07) working days starting from the day the goods are delivered to you. Please refer the full information of Refund and Exchange from this link. If you have any questions about this policy, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Upsize Your Goals, Not Your GPS Watch
- Smaller-sized multisport GPS smartwatch with wrist heart rate technology and color TOPO maps featuring Trendline™ popularity routing to help you find and follow the best paths
- Fit for adventure with bold design that features a large 1.2” sunlight-readable display and stainless steel bezel, buttons and rear case
- Easily store and play up to 500 songs on your watch, and connect with Bluetooth® headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening
- Built-in navigation sensors include three-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter as well as multisatellite (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) network capability to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- Battery performance: up to 6 days in smartwatch mode and 4 hours in GPS mode with music (depending on settings)
DESIGNED TO TURN ON WHEN YOU TEE OFF.
Sun on your screen? Not a problem, thanks to this watch’s sunlight-readable display.
You might never play 42,000 courses, but this watch has them preloaded just in case.
Club with confidence when you know the distance to the front, middle and back of the green.
Forget the scorecard. Keep track on your watch and upload to the Garmin Golf app.
Play from sunup to sundown with a battery life that lasts up to 30 hours.
IT’S NOT JUST ABOUT WHAT YOU WEIGH
Ready to see how much of your body is fat, muscle, bone or water? We got you.
Connecting is easy thanks to built-in Wi-Fi® technology. Seeing your stats in the Garmin Connect™ app1 is even easier.
You can’t beat having all the stats you care about in one place.
Make it a group effort with up to 16 other users.
Keep up with your goals for up to 9 months without new batteries.
Your weight can change a lot day to day. See your progress over time, and stay motivated.
Rugged GPS/GLONASS Handheld with Built-in Wi-Fi®, Camera and More
- High-sensitivity dual GPS and GLONASS satellite reception for better performance in challenging environments than GPS alone
- Redesigned antenna enables better reception and performance; 3-axis compass with accelerometer and barometric altimeter sensors
- 3-inch sunlight-readable touchscreen with dual orientation (landscape or portrait view)
- Expanded wireless connectivity (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth®, ANT+® capable); includes smart notifications¹ and automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™ online community and supports Active Weather and Geocaching Live
- 8 megapixel autofocus camera; automatically geotags photos
Stylish Hybrid Smartwatch with a Discreet Display and Precision Watch Hands
- 24/7 heart rate¹ monitoring with Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology
- Wellness monitoring tools, such as all-day stress tracking and a relaxation timer, help you manage stress
- Includes fitness monitoring tools such as VO2 max and fitness age
- Displays steps, calories, distance, heart rate and intensity minutes¹
- Stay connected with smart features² such as auto uploads, smart notifications, music controls and more
- Battery life³: up to 5 days in smart mode; up to 2 weeks in watch mode
View Cycling Stats Without Taking Your Eyes Off the Road
- Featherweight device easily attaches to either side of your favorite sunglasses to put ride information right in your line of sight
- Displays performance data, directions and more from compatible Edge® cycling devices
- Pairs with Varia rearview radar to notify of vehicles approaching from behind
- Provides vibration alerts for key performance, direction, radar and call/text prompts
- Convenient touch panel eases transitions between data screens, even if wearing gloves
Handheld GPS, 3-axis Compass: Better Resolution and Memory
- Greater resolution with 240 x 320 display pixels for improved readability
- Internal memory expanded to hold more maps
- Worldwide basemap with shaded relief
- 2.2-inch, 65K color, sunlight-readable display
- 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter
The Golf Laser Range Finder with GPS
- Most accurate laser distance measurements, within 10” to the flag, up to 350 yards/320 meters
- Full-color 2-D CourseView mapping is overlaid on the viewfinder for more than 41,000 courses worldwide
- Image stabilization reduces shakiness and makes it easier to find and range the flag
- Green View feature automatically shows distance to the front and back of the green
- PlaysLike Distance feature adjusts distances based on uphill or downhill slope; turns on or off for tournament play
Popular Handheld GPS with Enhanced Memory and Resolution
- Greater resolution with 240 x 320 display pixels for improved readability
- Internal memory expanded to hold more maps
- High-sensitivity, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver with HotFix® and GLONASS support
- 2.2-inch color display
- Worldwide basemap with shaded relief
Handheld Satellite Communicators with GPS Navigation
- Rugged handheld satellite communicators enable two-way text messaging via 100% global Iridium® satellite network (satellite subscription required)
- Trigger an interactive SOS to the 24/7 search and rescue monitoring center
- Track and share your location with family and friends
- Pair with mobile devices¹ using the free Earthmate® app for access to downloadable maps², U.S. NOAA charts, color aerial imagery and more
- inReach Explorer+ device adds preloaded DeLorme® TOPO maps with onscreen GPS routing plus built-in digital compass, barometric altimeter and accelerometer
This durable fitness tracker is swim friendly — perfect for your kid’s enchanted adventures.
No need to stop the fun for charging. This easy-to-replace battery lasts up to 1 year.
Your child will be ready for any royal occasion with a color display and multiple watch face options.
Parents can use the app1 to manage chores and give rewards to their little princess.
What fun will your child find? Playtime unlocks Disney Princess adventures, games and icons.
Track steps, sleep and daily activity2. It’s just like magic.