- Module: 2.4″ W x 1.3″ H x 0.4″ D (62 mm x 34 mm x 11 mm)
- Strap Length: Adjustable from 25″ to 52″ (63.5 cm to 132 cm)
- Weight: 1.9 oz (54.4 g)
- Water Resistance: 1 ATM
- Battery: User-replaceable size CR2032 (3 volts)
- Battery Life: Up to 3.5 years (based on average use of 1 hour per day)
- Operating Temperature: 23°F–122°F (-5°C–50°C)
- Radio Frequency/Protocol: 2.4 GHz ANT wireless communications protocol; BLUETOOTH® Wireless Technology 5.0
- Range: 3 m
- System Compatibility: ANT+, BLUETOOTH
Out of stock
Heart Rate — the Easy, Accurate Way
This premium heart rate strap transmits real-time heart rate data over ANT+® connectivity and BLUETOOTH® Low Energy technology, giving you more options to train indoors, outdoors or even online. With it, you’ll be able to consistently receive accurate heart rate on your Garmin device, in online training apps such as Zwift or even the compatible fitness equipment in your favorite class at the gym. So however you like to train, you’ll get the accurate, real-time heart rate you need to take your performance to the next level.
The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Garmin is under license.
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. Returns must be done within seven (07) working days starting from the day the goods are delivered to you. Please refer the full information of Refund and Exchange from this link. If you have any questions about this policy, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unit dimensions (LxWxD): 23.5”-56.0” x 1.2” x 0.5” (60.0 - 142.0 x 3.0 x 1.2 cm)
- Weight: 2.1 oz (59 g)
- Module size: 29.4 x 51.4 x 8.5 mm
- Module weight: 1.7 oz (49 g)
- Size adjustment: Bi-fold
- Sizing range: 23.5”-56.0” (60.0 - 142.0 cm)
- Battery: CR2032
- Battery life: 10 months (Tri training 1 hour per day)
- Water rating: 5 ATM
- ANT+® heart rate: yes
- Supports heart rate variability and advanced heart rate features: yes
- 2.4 GHz ANT wireless communication protocol: yes
- Running dynamics: yes
- Stores and forwards heart rate: yes
- Swim interval heart rate statistics: yes
- Non-slip design for pool swimming: no
- Pool chemical resistant: no
Heart Rate — the Easy, Accurate WayThis premium heart rate strap transmits real-time heart rate data over ANT+® connectivity and BLUETOOTH® Low Energy technology, giving you more training options. Consistently receive accurate heart rate on your Garmin device, in online training apps such as Zwift or even the compatible fitness equipment at the gym.
Track Running DynamicsIn addition to heart rate, HRM-Pro captures running dynamics that can help you improve your form. That includes metrics such as vertical oscillation, ground contact time, stride length, vertical ratio and more.
Store and Forward Your DataThe device stores heart rate data during swimming or other activities while your watch is out of range, then sends that data to your watch once the activity is finished. It will also store steps, calories and intensity minutes, then sync them to your watch as well.
Comfort and ConvenienceHRM-Pro features a small, lightweight heart rate monitoring module that is no wider than the width of the soft, comfortable strap. And don’t worry about running out of juice. The user-replaceable coin cell battery lasts for up to one year.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Garmin is under license.
Computes and Transmits Meaningful Data
- Computes and sends 6 running dynamics metrics to your compatible device
- Battery life: replaceable battery lasts up to 1 year (assuming 1 hour daily use)
- Automatically turns itself on and off
- Tiny size: at less than 0.5 ounces, you’ll forget it’s there
- Compatible devices connect² with the Garmin Connect™ Mobile app to automatically sync your data and connect with others