Handheld Satellite Communicators with GPS Navigation
- Rugged handheld satellite communicators enable two-way text messaging via 100% global Iridium® satellite network (satellite subscription required)
- Trigger an interactive SOS to the 24/7 search and rescue monitoring center
- Track and share your location with family and friends
- Pair with mobile devices¹ using the free Earthmate® app for access to downloadable maps², U.S. NOAA charts, color aerial imagery and more
- inReach Explorer+ device adds preloaded DeLorme® TOPO maps with onscreen GPS routing plus built-in digital compass, barometric altimeter and accelerometer
|Physical dimensions||6.8 x 16.4 x 3.8 cm with keypad and SOS door bump|
|Battery||Rechargeable internal lithium ion|
|Display type||Transflective colour TFT|
|Display size||3.5 x 4.7 cm; 2.31″ diag (5.9 cm)|
|Display resolution||200 x 265 pixels|
|Battery life||Up to 100 hours at 10-minute tracking mode (default); up to 75 hours at 10-minute tracking with 1-second logging; up to 30 days at the 30-minute interval power save mode; and up to 3 years when powered off|
Maps & Memory
|Ability to add maps||Yes|
|Preloaded maps||Yes (OSM)|
|Compass||Yes (tilt-compensated 3-axis)|
Outdoor Recreation Features
In The Box
- inReach Explorer+
- USB cable
- Carabiner clip
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. Returns must be done within seven (07) working days starting from the day the goods are delivered to you. Please refer the full information of Refund and Exchange from this link. If you have any questions about this policy, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Rugged GPS/GLONASS with 8 Megapixel Camera and BirdsEye Subscription
- 4-inch dual-orientation, glove-friendly touchscreen display
- 8 megapixel autofocus camera; automatically geotags photos
- Tracks both GPS and GLONASS satellites
- 1-year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription
- 3-axis compass with barometric altimeter
Ultimate GPS Bike Computer with Navigation and Connected Features
- 3.5” bike computer with comprehensive navigation, performance and cycling awareness features
- Trendline™ popularity routing uses billions of miles of Garmin Connect™ ride data to show the best on- and off-road routes
- Preloaded Garmin Cycle Map provides turn-by-turn directions and new navigation alerts
- New rider-to-rider messaging1 lets you stay in contact with other cyclists in your group
- Challenge yourself every ride with newly updated preloaded Strava Live Segments feature
- Battery life: up to 20 hours2, extendable up to 40 hours with the optional Garmin Charge™ power pack
Stylish Hybrid Smartwatch with a Discreet Display and Precision Watch Hands
- 24/7 heart rate¹ monitoring with Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology
- Wellness monitoring tools, such as all-day stress tracking and a relaxation timer, help you manage stress
- Includes fitness monitoring tools such as VO2 max and fitness age
- Displays steps, calories, distance, heart rate and intensity minutes¹
- Stay connected with smart features² such as auto uploads, smart notifications, music controls and more
- Battery life³: up to 5 days in smart mode; up to 2 weeks in watch mode
Lighter, Sleeker, Smarter
- 3-inch color capacitive touch display; slim and sleek design, tough and durable
- Preloaded with more than 41,000 golf courses around the world — automatic Wi-Fi® course updates; no fees or subscriptions
- PlaysLike Distance gives golfers distances to the target, adjusted for uphill or downhill shots
- Smart Notification allows you to receive email, texts and alerts on your handheld
- PinPointer tells you where the pin is, even if you can’t see it
Activity Tracker with 1+ Year Battery Life
- Features always-on customizable color display and 1+ year battery life¹; no charging necessary
- Tracks steps, distance and calories burned, monitors sleep and provides a personalized daily step goal²
- Safe for swimming and showering³
- Periodically syncs to Garmin Connect™, where you can save, plan and share your activities, get involved in social challenges and more
- Garmin Move IQ™ feature automatically detects activity and classifies activity type on Garmin Connect
The Golf Laser Range Finder with GPS
- Most accurate laser distance measurements, within 10” to the flag, up to 350 yards/320 meters
- Full-color 2-D CourseView mapping is overlaid on the viewfinder for more than 41,000 courses worldwide
- Image stabilization reduces shakiness and makes it easier to find and range the flag
- Green View feature automatically shows distance to the front and back of the green
- PlaysLike Distance feature adjusts distances based on uphill or downhill slope; turns on or off for tournament play
Rugged GPS/GLONASS Handheld with Built-in Wi-Fi®, Camera and More
- High-sensitivity dual GPS and GLONASS satellite reception for better performance in challenging environments than GPS alone
- Redesigned antenna enables better reception and performance; 3-axis compass with accelerometer and barometric altimeter sensors
- 3-inch sunlight-readable touchscreen with dual orientation (landscape or portrait view)
- Expanded wireless connectivity (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth®, ANT+® capable); includes smart notifications¹ and automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™ online community and supports Active Weather and Geocaching Live
- 8 megapixel autofocus camera; automatically geotags photos
This durable fitness tracker is swim friendly — perfect for your kid’s enchanted adventures.
No need to stop the fun for charging. This easy-to-replace battery lasts up to 1 year.
Your child will be ready for any royal occasion with a color display and multiple watch face options.
Parents can use the app1 to manage chores and give rewards to their little princess.
What fun will your child find? Playtime unlocks Disney Princess adventures, games and icons.
Track steps, sleep and daily activity2. It’s just like magic.
CHASE DOWN NEW RECORDS
Swim, bike, run, tri — do it all with preloaded activity profiles.
Obsessed with stats? This watch is too. Get VO2 max, training load and more at your fingertips.
Get daily workout suggestions just for you, based on your recent training.
The right tunes are essential. Sync your favorite music right to your watch.
Have enough juice for any race. Get up to 6 hours in GPS mode with music.
DESIGNED FOR ANY ENVIRONMENT
Forerunner 745 is made to go where your sport takes you. It’s built to hold up to 200 sweaty runs, bumpy bike rides and long swims.
DURABLE YET WEARABLE
Comfortable for training, racing and for everyday life, Forerunner 745 is our smallest and lightest full-featured running and triathlon smartwatch.
Put performance at the top of your list.
DAILY WORKOUT SUGGESTIONS
For training guidance that takes you and your fitness level into account, get daily run and ride recommendations based on your current training load and training status.
See how your workouts influence the development of endurance, speed and power with aerobic and anaerobic training effect feedback.
After each workout, recovery time lets you know when you’ll be ready for another hard workout. It even accounts for training intensity and factors such as stress, daily activity and sleep.
BUILT-IN SPORTS APPS
Get built-in activity profiles for running, cycling, triathlon, pool and open water swimming, track running and more. For races and brick workouts, switch sports with just one button press.
Train smarter with VO2 max, an indicator of how you can expect to perform. This metric even accounts for changes in performance that could be caused by heat or altitude.
This specialized tool takes into account your fitness level and training history to help you work toward your race goal and see the impact of training on your predicted finish time.
While you run, Forerunner 745 analyzes pace, heart rate1 and heart rate variability for a real-time assessment of your current ability to perform.
This stat measures your exercise volume from the last 7 days and compares it to the optimal range for your fitness and recent training history.
This metric evaluates your recent exercise history and performance indicators to let you know if you’re training productively, peaking or overreaching.
Connect to a compatible Garmin power meter (sold separately) to work toward a more efficient ride with help from cycling dynamics, FTP and advanced training methods.
WRIST-BASED HEART RATE
Get hassle-free heart rate data1, including advanced heart rate alerts and other features, to help you get the most out of your workouts.
When used with a compatible accessory2, Forerunner 745 measures crucial running metrics such as cadence, stride length, ground contact time and balance and more.
Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to better track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
These free adaptive training plans feature guidance from expert coaches and adapt to you and your goals. Workouts sync right to your watch.
CREATE MORE COURSES
Create courses in our Garmin Connect app3, so you’ll never run out of places to run. Or plan one on other platforms such as Strava and Komoot, then automatically sync them to your Forerunner.
TRENDLINE POPULARITY ROUTING
Using the billions of miles of data that runners and riders have uploaded, Garmin Connect can find the best route — choosing from roads (and trails) most traveled.
A comprehensive training companion on your wrist.
PULSE OX SENSOR
This wrist-based sensor4 monitors blood oxygen saturation levels to provide a clearer picture of how you’re sleeping or how you’re adjusting to altitude.
BODY BATTERY ENERGY MONITORING
Track your body’s energy levels so you can find the best times for activity and rest.
Tracking your period cycle details can help you adjust your training to maximize improvement potential and plan for upcoming races based on where you are in your cycle.
MUSIC ON YOUR WRIST
Sync your playlists from select music streaming services5 — such as Deezer, Amazon Music and Spotify® — right to your watch. Forerunner 745 can store up to 500 songs.
Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with your compatible smartphone.
SAFETY AND TRACKING FEATURES
If you feel unsafe or if your watch senses that an incident occurred, assistance and incident detection features6 send your location to emergency contacts.
CONNECT IQ STORE
Download custom watch faces, add data fields, and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ Store7.
SYNC WITH GARMIN CONNECT
Upload your activities to the Garmin Connect app to interact with a thriving online community where people on the go can connect and compete — and even share their triumphs via social media.
Get up to 1 week of battery life in smartwatch mode and 6 hours in GPS mode with music. Use UltraTrac mode to make sure you’ve got enough juice to outlast your longest race.
Smart Activity Tracker with Wrist-based Heart Rate and GPS
- Work out inside, or use built-in GPS to accurately track activities outside
- Includes fitness monitoring tools such as VO2 max and fitness age estimates
- All-day stress tracking helps you stay in touch with your body’s response to potential stressors
- Features always-on color Garmin Chroma Display™ and slim profile
- Get connected features² such as smart notifications, LiveTrack and more
- Battery life³: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; 8 hours in GPS mode
Multisport GPS Watch With Maps, Music, Metrics and More
- Premium multisport GPS smartwatch with wrist heart rate technology and color TOPO maps featuring Trendline™ popularity routing to help you find and follow the best paths
- Fit for adventure with rugged design that features stainless steel or diamond-like carbon (DLC) titanium bezel, buttons and rear case
- Easily store and play up to 500 songs on your watch, and connect with Bluetooth® headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening
- Built-in navigation sensors include three-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter as well as multisatellite (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) network capability to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- Battery performance: up to 10 days in smartwatch mode and 7 hours in GPS mode with music (depending on settings)
Handheld GPS, 3-axis Compass: Better Resolution and Memory
- Greater resolution with 240 x 320 display pixels for improved readability
- Internal memory expanded to hold more maps
- Worldwide basemap with shaded relief
- 2.2-inch, 65K color, sunlight-readable display
- 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter
Get a charge from the sunlight, so your smartwatch can go as long as you can in the field.
Ruggedly built and ready for the mission, this is built to military standard (MIL-STD-810).
Carry out field ops undetected with tactical-specific features such as night vision compatibility.
Navigate your world with multi-GNSS support and outdoor sensors.
It’s as smart as it is tough. With payments, music and notifications at your wrist.
Don’t be limited by battery life. Get up to 24 days of battery life1 in smartwatch mode.