Black, Coyote Tan, Camo Monterra Gray, Camo Coyote Tan
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. Returns must be done within seven (07) working days starting from the day the goods are delivered to you. Please refer the full information of Refund and Exchange from this link. If you have any questions about this policy, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
DESIGNED TO TURN ON WHEN YOU TEE OFF.
Sun on your screen? Not a problem, thanks to this watch’s sunlight-readable display.
You might never play 42,000 courses, but this watch has them preloaded just in case.
Club with confidence when you know the distance to the front, middle and back of the green.
Forget the scorecard. Keep track on your watch and upload to the Garmin Golf app.
Play from sunup to sundown with a battery life that lasts up to 30 hours.
Track Your Wellness and Fitness Activity with Style
- Slim, smart activity tracker¹ blends fashionable design with stylish metal accents and a bright, easy-to-read display
- Includes advanced sleep monitoring with REM sleep and can gauge blood oxygen saturation levels during the night with the wrist-based Pulse Ox sensor
- Fitness and health monitoring tools include wrist-based heart rate, all-day stress tracking, relaxation breathing timer, VO2 max, Body Battery™ energy monitor and more
- Features dedicated activity timers for walks, runs, strength training, yoga, pool swims and others
- Get vibration alerts for all notifications, including calls, text messages and more (text replies available for Android™ device users)
- Battery life keeps up with you; lasts up to 7 days (excluding Pulse Ox sleep tracking) and is safe for swimming and showering too
Popular Handheld GPS with Enhanced Memory and Resolution
- Greater resolution with 240 x 320 display pixels for improved readability
- Internal memory expanded to hold more maps
- High-sensitivity, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver with HotFix® and GLONASS support
- 2.2-inch color display
- Worldwide basemap with shaded relief
THE DRIVE FOR EXCELLENCE, RESTORED
Wherever you are in the world, chances are the course you’re playing is among the more than 41,000 preloaded.
A trusted confidant by your side, Virtual Caddie helps with club suggestion and aim.
The ceramic bezel’s 18 custom-etched hole markings will let others know you show up to win.
A tritone green jacquard-weave nylon strap fit for performance and made from tradition.
Not just sophisticated but smart. Enjoy the modern conveniences of connected features.
From the course to the boardroom without pause — or charge. Get up to 28 hours in GPS mode.
INSPIRED, BY DESIGN
Let others know you live for the game with this luxury smartwatch that delivers a domed sapphire lens, always-on display and 18 custom-etched hole markings right on the bezel.
Find your edge with a design made for the course, including a 46 mm ceramic bezel, tritone green jacquard-weave nylon strap and flush-mounted hardware that never gets in the way of play.
Get caddie help right on your wrist. Virtual Caddie factors in wind speed and direction and suggests a club based on the distance you typically swing with that particular club.
WIND SPEED AND DIRECTION
The watch displays wind speed and direction1, which makes figuring out which club to use and which direction to swing much easier.
41,000 PRELOADED COURSES
Your watch comes preloaded with more than 41,000 full-color CourseView maps of golf courses from around the world. Download updates for the course you play most often.
This feature allows you to quickly scroll through each hazard on the map and get critical distance information so you know what to avoid.
Pair your watch with the included Approach® CT10 club tracking sensors for more advanced tracking capabilities, including locations, distances and club type2.
The PlaysLike Distance feature adjusts yardages to account for uphill and downhill shots.
The Green View feature gives you each green’s true shape from wherever you are on the course, and it allows you to move the pin for greater accuracy.
Quickly reference the front, middle and back of the green so you can make the shot you want.
Even on blind shots, the PinPointer feature will tell you the direction of the pin so you can make the most of each swing.
Pair with the Garmin Golf™ app for strokes gained analysis, to participate in leaderboards and tournaments and to gain more data about your game.
Monitor your heart rate3 at the wrist as well as your heart rate variability to calculate your stress score.
APPS AND ACTIVITIES
Preloaded favorite apps and preloaded activity profiles are provided for running, swimming, biking, hiking, rowing, skiing and more.
PULSE OX SENSOR
Check with Pulse Ox4 to gain awareness of how well your body’s oxygen levels are adjusting to the thinner air at higher altitudes.
See how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep and during breathwork and yoga activities.
Staying hydrated is important for your well-being. Log your daily water intake to help you stay hydrated, and see how consistent you are from day to day.
BACKCOUNTRY SKI INPUT
This profile can distinguish between skiing and climbing then shows metrics specific to ascent or descent.
Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and 3-axis electronic compass.
Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
TOPO AND SKI MAPS
Head outdoors with preloaded topographical maps, and view run names and difficulty ratings for 2,000 worldwide ski resorts.
View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics3, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, recovery advisor and more3.
Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible Apple® or Android™ smartphone.
Sync playlists from your music streaming service accounts — such as Deezer, Amazon Music and Spotify® — to your watch for phone-free listening. MARQ Golfer can store up to 2,000 songs.
GARMIN PAY™ PAYMENT SOLUTION
Breeze through checkout lines and select transit systems with the Garmin Pay contactless payment solution5.
View how various settings and sensors impact your watch’s battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly.
Internal, rechargeable lithium battery provides up to 12 days of battery life in smartwatch mode, 28 hours in GPS mode, 48 hours in UltraTrac™ mode and 9 hours in GPS mode with music.
Available for pre-order. Stock will arrive within 4 - 6 week
Activity Tracker with 1+ Year Battery Life
- Features always-on customizable color display and 1+ year battery life¹; no charging necessary
- Tracks steps, distance and calories burned, monitors sleep and provides a personalized daily step goal²
- Safe for swimming and showering³
- Periodically syncs to Garmin Connect™, where you can save, plan and share your activities, get involved in social challenges and more
- Garmin Move IQ™ feature automatically detects activity and classifies activity type on Garmin Connect
GPS Swimming Smartwatch for the Pool and Open Water
- Monitors underwater wrist-based heart rate¹ during swim activities
- Pool swim mode: records distance, pace, stroke count, stroke type and SWOLF (gauges swimming efficiency)
- Open-water swim mode: uses built-in GPS for swims in lakes, oceans or rivers; records distance, pace, stroke count, SWOLF, stroke rate and stroke distance
- Offers advanced features for staying on pace, logging drills and more
- Includes free online analysis, custom workout creation, storage and sharing on Garmin Connect™ online community
- Battery life: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode, 13 hours in GPS and optical heart rate (OHR) mode and 72 hours in pool and OHR mode
Underwater Wrist-based Heart RateGarmin Swim 2 with Elevate™ heart rate technology measures heart rate at the wrist 24/7, including during swim activities. Glance at your heart rate in real time as you swim, check out your average and max values during rests, then analyze your heart rate post-swim on Garmin Connect.
Pool and Open WaterWhere there’s water, this watch works to track your workout. Using built-in GPS, you can train in lakes, oceans and rivers while recording distance, pace, stroke count, stroke rate, stroke distance and SWOLF score to gauge swimming efficiency. If swimming in the pool is your preference, take advantage of all that and advanced pool features, including a new auto rest feature that tracks your rests and swim intervals automatically — no button presses required.
Advanced Swim FeaturesAdvanced training deserves advanced features, which is why we added even more to the Garmin Swim 2 smartwatch. Critical Swim Speed approximates your anaerobic threshold speed, and you can use it to guide your training and track your progress. Turn-based pacing alerts make it easy to stay on target and meet goals. Drill logging enables you to track time and distance for drills such as kicking, one-arm swimming, or sculling drills. And when you need a break, Garmin Swim 2 lets you track your rests with two types of rest timers.
Designed for WaterGarmin Swim 2 was designed to never slow you down in the water — it’s slim and lightweight. The always-on, full-color Garmin Chroma Display™ technology that makes it easy to read, even in direct sunlight. With its reliable five-button interface, you can easily start workouts, view different data, log drills or change your settings without worry of water interfering.
Stay ConnectedGet your swim in without leaving important smart features behind. Once paired with your compatible smartphone, you can stay connected with smart notifications and automatic uploads to the Garmin Connect online community. The app allows you to see detailed metrics and track your progress over time. You can also share your workout data with your coaches, workout buddies or friends and family.
24/7 WearBeyond its swimming capabilities, the Garmin Swim 2 smartwatch offers wellness monitoring features and fitness tracking, which make it great for all-day wear. Features such as all-day stress tracking and advanced sleep monitoring help swimmers manage their overall health by providing crucial insights that can be used to maximize their training. Set move goals, track steps, monitor body battery, perform guided breathing, and use it to track workouts — including cycling and running — out of the water.
Rugged Handheld with GPS/GLONASS, Wireless Connectivity and Digital Camera
- 8 megapixel autofocus camera with automatic geotagging
- High-sensitivity GPS and GLONASS receiver with quad helix antenna
- 1-year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription
- 3-axis compass with barometric altimeter
- Wireless connectivity via Bluetooth® technology¹ or ANT+®
Performance That Puts the X in Excellence
- Ultimate multisport GPS watch with wrist heart rate technology and color TOPO maps featuring Trendline™ popularity routing to help you find and follow the best paths
- Wrist-based Pulse Ox Acclimation sensor¹ provides awareness of your blood oxygen saturation levels — especially useful when you’re adjusting to higher altitudes
- Fit for adventure with rugged design that features scratch-resistant domed sapphire lens plus stainless steel or diamond-like carbon (DLC) titanium bezel, and rear case
- Easily store and play up to 500 songs on your watch, and connect with Bluetooth® headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening
- Battery performance: up to 18 days in smartwatch mode and 11 hours in GPS mode with music (depending on settings)
Lighter, Sleeker, Smarter
- 3-inch color capacitive touch display; slim and sleek design, tough and durable
- Preloaded with more than 41,000 golf courses around the world — automatic Wi-Fi® course updates; no fees or subscriptions
- PlaysLike Distance gives golfers distances to the target, adjusted for uphill or downhill shots
- Smart Notification allows you to receive email, texts and alerts on your handheld
- PinPointer tells you where the pin is, even if you can’t see it
CHASE DOWN NEW RECORDS
Swim, bike, run, tri — do it all with preloaded activity profiles.
Obsessed with stats? This watch is too. Get VO2 max, training load and more at your fingertips.
Get daily workout suggestions just for you, based on your recent training.
The right tunes are essential. Sync your favorite music right to your watch.
Have enough juice for any race. Get up to 6 hours in GPS mode with music.
DESIGNED FOR ANY ENVIRONMENT
Forerunner 745 is made to go where your sport takes you. It’s built to hold up to 200 sweaty runs, bumpy bike rides and long swims.
DURABLE YET WEARABLE
Comfortable for training, racing and for everyday life, Forerunner 745 is our smallest and lightest full-featured running and triathlon smartwatch.
Put performance at the top of your list.
DAILY WORKOUT SUGGESTIONS
For training guidance that takes you and your fitness level into account, get daily run and ride recommendations based on your current training load and training status.
See how your workouts influence the development of endurance, speed and power with aerobic and anaerobic training effect feedback.
After each workout, recovery time lets you know when you’ll be ready for another hard workout. It even accounts for training intensity and factors such as stress, daily activity and sleep.
BUILT-IN SPORTS APPS
Get built-in activity profiles for running, cycling, triathlon, pool and open water swimming, track running and more. For races and brick workouts, switch sports with just one button press.
Train smarter with VO2 max, an indicator of how you can expect to perform. This metric even accounts for changes in performance that could be caused by heat or altitude.
This specialized tool takes into account your fitness level and training history to help you work toward your race goal and see the impact of training on your predicted finish time.
While you run, Forerunner 745 analyzes pace, heart rate1 and heart rate variability for a real-time assessment of your current ability to perform.
This stat measures your exercise volume from the last 7 days and compares it to the optimal range for your fitness and recent training history.
This metric evaluates your recent exercise history and performance indicators to let you know if you’re training productively, peaking or overreaching.
Connect to a compatible Garmin power meter (sold separately) to work toward a more efficient ride with help from cycling dynamics, FTP and advanced training methods.
WRIST-BASED HEART RATE
Get hassle-free heart rate data1, including advanced heart rate alerts and other features, to help you get the most out of your workouts.
When used with a compatible accessory2, Forerunner 745 measures crucial running metrics such as cadence, stride length, ground contact time and balance and more.
Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to better track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
These free adaptive training plans feature guidance from expert coaches and adapt to you and your goals. Workouts sync right to your watch.
CREATE MORE COURSES
Create courses in our Garmin Connect app3, so you’ll never run out of places to run. Or plan one on other platforms such as Strava and Komoot, then automatically sync them to your Forerunner.
TRENDLINE POPULARITY ROUTING
Using the billions of miles of data that runners and riders have uploaded, Garmin Connect can find the best route — choosing from roads (and trails) most traveled.
A comprehensive training companion on your wrist.
PULSE OX SENSOR
This wrist-based sensor4 monitors blood oxygen saturation levels to provide a clearer picture of how you’re sleeping or how you’re adjusting to altitude.
BODY BATTERY ENERGY MONITORING
Track your body’s energy levels so you can find the best times for activity and rest.
Tracking your period cycle details can help you adjust your training to maximize improvement potential and plan for upcoming races based on where you are in your cycle.
MUSIC ON YOUR WRIST
Sync your playlists from select music streaming services5 — such as Deezer, Amazon Music and Spotify® — right to your watch. Forerunner 745 can store up to 500 songs.
Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with your compatible smartphone.
SAFETY AND TRACKING FEATURES
If you feel unsafe or if your watch senses that an incident occurred, assistance and incident detection features6 send your location to emergency contacts.
CONNECT IQ STORE
Download custom watch faces, add data fields, and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ Store7.
SYNC WITH GARMIN CONNECT
Upload your activities to the Garmin Connect app to interact with a thriving online community where people on the go can connect and compete — and even share their triumphs via social media.
Get up to 1 week of battery life in smartwatch mode and 6 hours in GPS mode with music. Use UltraTrac mode to make sure you’ve got enough juice to outlast your longest race.
- Wrist-based heart rate¹ and Pulse Ox² sensors add insight to your fitness activities
- Dynamic PacePro feature helps you run smarter over various types of terrain
- Preloaded ski maps for more than 2,000 resorts around the world
- Measure running and cycling performance in ways you didn’t know were possible
- Navigate your world with multi-GNSS satellite reference and outdoor sensors
- Sync your favorite streaming services, and listen to music without your phone *Only for Sapphire version
Upsize Your Goals, Not Your GPS Watch
- Smaller-sized multisport GPS smartwatch with wrist heart rate technology and color TOPO maps featuring Trendline™ popularity routing to help you find and follow the best paths
- Fit for adventure with bold design that features a large 1.2” sunlight-readable display and stainless steel bezel, buttons and rear case
- Easily store and play up to 500 songs on your watch, and connect with Bluetooth® headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening
- Built-in navigation sensors include three-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter as well as multisatellite (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) network capability to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- Battery performance: up to 6 days in smartwatch mode and 4 hours in GPS mode with music (depending on settings)
The Golf Laser Range Finder with GPS
- Most accurate laser distance measurements, within 10” to the flag, up to 350 yards/320 meters
- Full-color 2-D CourseView mapping is overlaid on the viewfinder for more than 41,000 courses worldwide
- Image stabilization reduces shakiness and makes it easier to find and range the flag
- Green View feature automatically shows distance to the front and back of the green
- PlaysLike Distance feature adjusts distances based on uphill or downhill slope; turns on or off for tournament play
Handheld Satellite Communicators with GPS Navigation
- Rugged handheld satellite communicators enable two-way text messaging via 100% global Iridium® satellite network (satellite subscription required)
- Trigger an interactive SOS to the 24/7 search and rescue monitoring center
- Track and share your location with family and friends
- Pair with mobile devices¹ using the free Earthmate® app for access to downloadable maps², U.S. NOAA charts, color aerial imagery and more
- inReach Explorer+ device adds preloaded DeLorme® TOPO maps with onscreen GPS routing plus built-in digital compass, barometric altimeter and accelerometer