No other tool watch comes preloaded with more than 250 famous racetracks, including select tracks for display on the watch face.
A hybrid titanium bracelet with red silicone links stays cool and comfortable, and a resilient DLC coating stands up to the challenges of racing.
Use the racing app to view worldwide racetrack data and calculate GPS-based auto lap splits and live delta time.
The advanced tachymeter and chronograph let you time cars at the track and calculate speeds.
Virtual Pit Wall
Hear audio reports of every lap with virtual pit wall.
Lap Time Repeatability
Measure your consistency throughout a race with your lap time repeatability score.
See a summary of your last race with fastest lap times, total laps and max speed — without a transponder or other equipment.
Apps and Activities
Favorite preloaded apps and activity profiles are provided for golfing, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, skiing and more.
TOPO and Ski Maps
See topographical maps with TrendlineTM popularity routing, and view run names and difficulty ratings for 2,000 worldwide ski resorts.
Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and 3-axis electronic compass.
Access full-color CourseView maps for more than 41,000 golf courses around the world, and get button targeting and the Playslike Distance feature.
Pulse Ox Sensor
Out of stock
|Lens Material||domed sapphire crystal|
|QuickFit watch band compatible||yes (22 mm)|
|Strap material||titanium/silicone, silicone rubber|
|Physical size||Diameter x Thickness: 46 x 14.7 mm
Hybrid bracelet fits wrists with a circumference of 135-213 mm
Silicone rubber strap fits wrists with a circumference of 135-213 mm
|Display size||1.2” (30.4 mm) diameter|
|Display resolution||240 x 240 pixels|
|Display type||sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)|
|Weight||128 g (95 g with silicone rubber)|
|Battery life||Smartwatch mode: Up to 12 days
GPS mode: Up to 24 hours
GPS with Music: Up to 9 hours
UltraTrac mode: Up to 48 hours
|Water rating||10 ATM|
|GPS Time Sync|
|Automatic daylight saving time|
|Garmin Elevate wrist heart rate monitor|
|Pulse Ox||(with Acclimation)|
Daily Smart Features
|Connectivity||Bluetooth®, ANT+ , Wi-Fi®|
|Connect IQ (downloadable watch faces, data fields, widgets and apps)|
|Text response/reject phone call with text (Android only)|
|Controls smartphone music|
|Plays and controls watch music|
|Music Storage||up to 2000 songs|
|Find My Phone|
|Find My Watch|
|VIRB Camera Remote|
|Smartphone compatibility||iPhone®, Android™|
|Compatible with Garmin Connect Mobile|
Safety and Tracking Features
|Live Event Sharing|
Auto Racing Features
|Live Delta Time|
|Auto lap splits|
|Lap Time Repeatability Score (LTR)|
|Last race summary|
|Preloaded race tracks|
Activity Tracking Features
|Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it)|
|Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal)|
|Sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep)|
|Fitness Age||(in app)|
|Body Battery Energy Monitor|
|All-day Stress Tracking|
Gym & Fitness Equipment
|Available gym activity profiles||Strength, Cardio and Elliptical Training, Stair Stepping, Floor Climbing, Indoor Rowing and Yoga|
|Automatic rep counting|
Training, Planning and Analysis Features
|GPS speed and distance|
|Customizable data pages|
|Customizable activity profiles|
|Downloadable training plans|
|Configurable lap alerts|
|Heat and altitude acclimation|
|Training Status (lets you see if you’re training effectively by tracking your training history and fitness level trend.)|
|Training Load (your total training load for the last 7 days calculated from estimated EPOC)|
|Training load focus|
|Training Effect (aerobic)|
|Training Effect (anaerobic)|
|Primary benefit (Training Effect labels)|
|Race an Activity|
|Auto multisport activities|
|Manual multisport activities|
|Segments (Live, Garmin)|
|Strava features (Beacon, live segments)|
|Round-trip course creator (running/cycling)|
|Trendline Popularity Routing|
|Touch and/or button lock|
|Activity history on watch|
Heart Rate Features
|% HR max|
|Auto max HR|
|HRV stress test (measures your heart rate variability while standing still, for 3 minutes, to provide you with an estimated stress level; the scale of this is 1 to 100; low scores indicate lower stress levels)||(with compatible accessory)|
|Records heart rate while swimming||(with HRM Tri or HRM Swim)|
|HR Broadcast (broadcasts HR data over ANT+ to paired devices)|
|Respiration rate (during exercise)||(with compatible accessory)|
|Available run profiles||Running, Treadmill Running, Trail Running, Indoor Track Running|
|GPS-based distance, time and pace|
|Running dynamics||(with compatible accessory)|
|Vertical oscillation and ratio (the degree of ‘bounce’ in your running motion and the cost-benefit ratio with stride length)||(with compatible accessory)|
|Ground contact time and balance (shows how much time, in the running motion, your foot is on the ground rather than in flight and lets you check your running symmetry)||(with compatible accessory)|
|Stride length (real time)||(with compatible accessory)|
|Cadence (provides real-time number of steps per minute)|
|Performance condition (after running 6–20 minutes, compares your real-time condition to your average fitness level)|
|Lactate threshold (through analysis of your pace and heart rate, estimates the point where your muscles start to rapidly fatigue)||(with compatible accessory)|
|Foot pod capable|
|Preloaded with 41,000 courses worldwide|
|Yardage to F/M/B (distance to front, middle and back of green)|
|Yardage to layups/doglegs|
|Measures shot distance (calculates exact yardage for shots from anywhere on course)||Automatic|
|Stat tracking (strokes, putts per round, greens and fairways hit)|
|Full vector map|
|Green View with manual pin position|
|Hazards and course targets||(with buttons)|
|Touch-targeting (touch target on display to see the distance to any point)||(with buttons)|
Outdoor Recreation Features
|Available outdoor recreation profiles||Hiking, Climbing, Mountain Biking, Skiing, Snowboarding, XC Skiing, Stand Up Paddleboarding, Rowing, Kayaking, Jumpmaster, Tactical|
|Bread crumb trail in real time|
|Back to start|
|Around Me mode|
|Distance to destination|
|Barometric trend indicator with Storm Alert|
|ClimbPro Ascent Planner|
|Trail run auto climb|
|Future elevation plot|
|Preloaded topographical maps|
|Preloaded ski resort maps|
|Downloadable cartography support|
|Compatible with BaseCamp|
|Sight ‘N Go|
|Area calculation||(via Connect IQ )|
|Hunt/fish calendar||(via Connect IQ )|
|Sun and moon information||(via Connect IQ )|
|Dual grid coordinates|
|Available cycling profiles||Biking, Indoor Biking, Mountain Biking, Triathlon|
|Bike lap and lap maximum power (with power sensor)|
|Race an activity|
|Time/distance alerts (triggers alarm when you reach goal)|
|FTP (Functional Threshold Power)||(with compatible accessory)|
|Cycle Map (routable cycling-specific street map)|
|Compatible with Vector (power meter)|
|Power meter compatible (displays power data from compatible third-party ANT+ -enabled power meters)|
|Compatible with Varia Vision (head-mounted display)|
|Compatible with Varia radar (rear-facing radar)|
|Compatible with Varia lights|
|Speed and cadence sensor support (with sensor)||yes (ANT+ and Bluetooth® Smart sensors)|
|Available swim profiles||Pool Swimming, Open Water Swimming, Swimming/Running|
|Pool swim metrics (lengths, distance, pace, stroke count/rate, calories)|
|Stroke type detection (freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke, butterfly)|
|Swim efficiency (SWOLF)|
|Pool swim workouts|
|Open-water swim metrics (distance, pace, stroke count/rate, stroke distance, calories)|
|Heart rate (real-time during rests, interval and session stats during rests, and automatic heart rate download post-swim)||(with HRM-Tri and HRM-Swim )|
- MARQ Driver
- Extra black silicone rubber watch strap
- USB/charger cable
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. Returns must be done within seven (07) working days starting from the day the goods are delivered to you. Please refer the full information of Refund and Exchange from this link. If you have any questions about this policy, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
THE DRIVE FOR EXCELLENCE, RESTORED
Wherever you are in the world, chances are the course you’re playing is among the more than 41,000 preloaded.
A trusted confidant by your side, Virtual Caddie helps with club suggestion and aim.
The ceramic bezel’s 18 custom-etched hole markings will let others know you show up to win.
A tritone green jacquard-weave nylon strap fit for performance and made from tradition.
Not just sophisticated but smart. Enjoy the modern conveniences of connected features.
From the course to the boardroom without pause — or charge. Get up to 28 hours in GPS mode.
INSPIRED, BY DESIGN
Let others know you live for the game with this luxury smartwatch that delivers a domed sapphire lens, always-on display and 18 custom-etched hole markings right on the bezel.
Find your edge with a design made for the course, including a 46 mm ceramic bezel, tritone green jacquard-weave nylon strap and flush-mounted hardware that never gets in the way of play.
Get caddie help right on your wrist. Virtual Caddie factors in wind speed and direction and suggests a club based on the distance you typically swing with that particular club.
WIND SPEED AND DIRECTION
The watch displays wind speed and direction1, which makes figuring out which club to use and which direction to swing much easier.
41,000 PRELOADED COURSES
Your watch comes preloaded with more than 41,000 full-color CourseView maps of golf courses from around the world. Download updates for the course you play most often.
This feature allows you to quickly scroll through each hazard on the map and get critical distance information so you know what to avoid.
Pair your watch with the included Approach® CT10 club tracking sensors for more advanced tracking capabilities, including locations, distances and club type2.
The PlaysLike Distance feature adjusts yardages to account for uphill and downhill shots.
The Green View feature gives you each green’s true shape from wherever you are on the course, and it allows you to move the pin for greater accuracy.
Quickly reference the front, middle and back of the green so you can make the shot you want.
Even on blind shots, the PinPointer feature will tell you the direction of the pin so you can make the most of each swing.
Pair with the Garmin Golf™ app for strokes gained analysis, to participate in leaderboards and tournaments and to gain more data about your game.
Monitor your heart rate3 at the wrist as well as your heart rate variability to calculate your stress score.
APPS AND ACTIVITIES
Preloaded favorite apps and preloaded activity profiles are provided for running, swimming, biking, hiking, rowing, skiing and more.
PULSE OX SENSOR
Check with Pulse Ox4 to gain awareness of how well your body’s oxygen levels are adjusting to the thinner air at higher altitudes.
See how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep and during breathwork and yoga activities.
Staying hydrated is important for your well-being. Log your daily water intake to help you stay hydrated, and see how consistent you are from day to day.
BACKCOUNTRY SKI INPUT
This profile can distinguish between skiing and climbing then shows metrics specific to ascent or descent.
Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and 3-axis electronic compass.
Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
TOPO AND SKI MAPS
Head outdoors with preloaded topographical maps, and view run names and difficulty ratings for 2,000 worldwide ski resorts.
View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics3, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, recovery advisor and more3.
Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible Apple® or Android™ smartphone.
Sync playlists from your music streaming service accounts — such as Deezer, Amazon Music and Spotify® — to your watch for phone-free listening. MARQ Golfer can store up to 2,000 songs.
GARMIN PAY™ PAYMENT SOLUTION
Breeze through checkout lines and select transit systems with the Garmin Pay contactless payment solution5.
View how various settings and sensors impact your watch’s battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly.
Internal, rechargeable lithium battery provides up to 12 days of battery life in smartwatch mode, 28 hours in GPS mode, 48 hours in UltraTrac™ mode and 9 hours in GPS mode with music.
Available for pre-order. Stock will arrive within 4 - 6 week
Track Your Wellness and Fitness Activity with Style
- Slim, smart activity tracker¹ blends fashionable design with stylish metal accents and a bright, easy-to-read display
- Includes advanced sleep monitoring with REM sleep and can gauge blood oxygen saturation levels during the night with the wrist-based Pulse Ox sensor
- Fitness and health monitoring tools include wrist-based heart rate, all-day stress tracking, relaxation breathing timer, VO2 max, Body Battery™ energy monitor and more
- Features dedicated activity timers for walks, runs, strength training, yoga, pool swims and others
- Get vibration alerts for all notifications, including calls, text messages and more (text replies available for Android™ device users)
- Battery life keeps up with you; lasts up to 7 days (excluding Pulse Ox sleep tracking) and is safe for swimming and showering too
Handheld Satellite Communicators with GPS Navigation
- Rugged handheld satellite communicators enable two-way text messaging via 100% global Iridium® satellite network (satellite subscription required)
- Trigger an interactive SOS to the 24/7 search and rescue monitoring center
- Track and share your location with family and friends
- Pair with mobile devices¹ using the free Earthmate® app for access to downloadable maps², U.S. NOAA charts, color aerial imagery and more
- inReach Explorer+ device adds preloaded DeLorme® TOPO maps with onscreen GPS routing plus built-in digital compass, barometric altimeter and accelerometer
GPS Running Smartwatch with Advanced Training Features
- Evaluates your current training status to indicate if you’re undertraining or overdoing it; offers additional performance monitoring features
- Get free adaptive training plans from Garmin Coach, or create your own custom workouts on our Garmin Connect online fitness community
- Provides advanced running dynamics, including ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical ratio and more
- Safety and tracking features, such as built-in incident detection, make it easy to share your location
- Customize with free watch faces, apps and more from our Connect IQ store
- Battery life: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; up to 24 hours in GPS mode
The Golf Laser Range Finder with GPS
- Most accurate laser distance measurements, within 10” to the flag, up to 350 yards/320 meters
- Full-color 2-D CourseView mapping is overlaid on the viewfinder for more than 41,000 courses worldwide
- Image stabilization reduces shakiness and makes it easier to find and range the flag
- Green View feature automatically shows distance to the front and back of the green
- PlaysLike Distance feature adjusts distances based on uphill or downhill slope; turns on or off for tournament play
Rugged Handheld with GPS/GLONASS, Wireless Connectivity and Digital Camera
- 8 megapixel autofocus camera with automatic geotagging
- High-sensitivity GPS and GLONASS receiver with quad helix antenna
- 1-year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription
- 3-axis compass with barometric altimeter
- Wireless connectivity via Bluetooth® technology¹ or ANT+®
Get a charge from the sunlight, so your smartwatch can go as long as you can in the field.
Ruggedly built and ready for the mission, this is built to military standard (MIL-STD-810).
Carry out field ops undetected with tactical-specific features such as night vision compatibility.
Navigate your world with multi-GNSS support and outdoor sensors.
It’s as smart as it is tough. With payments, music and notifications at your wrist.
Don’t be limited by battery life. Get up to 24 days of battery life1 in smartwatch mode.
Premium GPS Running/Triathlon Watch with Wrist-based Heart Rate¹
- Offers advanced running and multisport features in a comfortable watch you can wear all day, and it only weighs 49 grams
- Provides elevation changes with a built-in barometer; altimeter and electronic compass help you keep your bearings
- Evaluates your training status to indicate if you’re undertraining or overdoing it and offers additional performance monitoring features
- Provides advanced dynamics² for running, cycling and swimming, including ground contact time balance, stride length and more
- Battery life: up to 2 weeks in watch mode, up to 21 hours in GPS mode, up to 44 hours in UltraTrac™ mode (with wrist-based heart rate)
Alerts You to Vehicles Approaching from Behind
- World's first cycling radar that warns of vehicles approaching from behind up to 153 yards (140 meters)
- Works independently and wirelessly integrates with compatible Edge® cycling computers¹
- Edge computer or Varia head unit can detect multiple vehicles and indicates the relative speed of approach and threat level
- Tail light unit brightens and flashes to notify approaching traffic of a cyclist ahead
Activity Tracker with 1+ Year Battery Life
- Features always-on customizable color display and 1+ year battery life¹; no charging necessary
- Tracks steps, distance and calories burned, monitors sleep and provides a personalized daily step goal²
- Safe for swimming and showering³
- Periodically syncs to Garmin Connect™, where you can save, plan and share your activities, get involved in social challenges and more
- Garmin Move IQ™ feature automatically detects activity and classifies activity type on Garmin Connect
Multisport GPS Watch With Maps, Music, Metrics and More
- Premium multisport GPS smartwatch with wrist heart rate technology and color TOPO maps featuring Trendline™ popularity routing to help you find and follow the best paths
- Fit for adventure with rugged design that features stainless steel or diamond-like carbon (DLC) titanium bezel, buttons and rear case
- Easily store and play up to 500 songs on your watch, and connect with Bluetooth® headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening
- Built-in navigation sensors include three-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter as well as multisatellite (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) network capability to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- Battery performance: up to 10 days in smartwatch mode and 7 hours in GPS mode with music (depending on settings)
View Cycling Stats Without Taking Your Eyes Off the Road
- Featherweight device easily attaches to either side of your favorite sunglasses to put ride information right in your line of sight
- Displays performance data, directions and more from compatible Edge® cycling devices
- Pairs with Varia rearview radar to notify of vehicles approaching from behind
- Provides vibration alerts for key performance, direction, radar and call/text prompts
- Convenient touch panel eases transitions between data screens, even if wearing gloves
CHASE DOWN NEW RECORDS
Swim, bike, run, tri — do it all with preloaded activity profiles.
Obsessed with stats? This watch is too. Get VO2 max, training load and more at your fingertips.
Get daily workout suggestions just for you, based on your recent training.
The right tunes are essential. Sync your favorite music right to your watch.
Have enough juice for any race. Get up to 6 hours in GPS mode with music.
DESIGNED FOR ANY ENVIRONMENT
Forerunner 745 is made to go where your sport takes you. It’s built to hold up to 200 sweaty runs, bumpy bike rides and long swims.
DURABLE YET WEARABLE
Comfortable for training, racing and for everyday life, Forerunner 745 is our smallest and lightest full-featured running and triathlon smartwatch.
Put performance at the top of your list.
DAILY WORKOUT SUGGESTIONS
For training guidance that takes you and your fitness level into account, get daily run and ride recommendations based on your current training load and training status.
See how your workouts influence the development of endurance, speed and power with aerobic and anaerobic training effect feedback.
After each workout, recovery time lets you know when you’ll be ready for another hard workout. It even accounts for training intensity and factors such as stress, daily activity and sleep.
BUILT-IN SPORTS APPS
Get built-in activity profiles for running, cycling, triathlon, pool and open water swimming, track running and more. For races and brick workouts, switch sports with just one button press.
Train smarter with VO2 max, an indicator of how you can expect to perform. This metric even accounts for changes in performance that could be caused by heat or altitude.
This specialized tool takes into account your fitness level and training history to help you work toward your race goal and see the impact of training on your predicted finish time.
While you run, Forerunner 745 analyzes pace, heart rate1 and heart rate variability for a real-time assessment of your current ability to perform.
This stat measures your exercise volume from the last 7 days and compares it to the optimal range for your fitness and recent training history.
This metric evaluates your recent exercise history and performance indicators to let you know if you’re training productively, peaking or overreaching.
Connect to a compatible Garmin power meter (sold separately) to work toward a more efficient ride with help from cycling dynamics, FTP and advanced training methods.
WRIST-BASED HEART RATE
Get hassle-free heart rate data1, including advanced heart rate alerts and other features, to help you get the most out of your workouts.
When used with a compatible accessory2, Forerunner 745 measures crucial running metrics such as cadence, stride length, ground contact time and balance and more.
Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to better track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
These free adaptive training plans feature guidance from expert coaches and adapt to you and your goals. Workouts sync right to your watch.
CREATE MORE COURSES
Create courses in our Garmin Connect app3, so you’ll never run out of places to run. Or plan one on other platforms such as Strava and Komoot, then automatically sync them to your Forerunner.
TRENDLINE POPULARITY ROUTING
Using the billions of miles of data that runners and riders have uploaded, Garmin Connect can find the best route — choosing from roads (and trails) most traveled.
A comprehensive training companion on your wrist.
PULSE OX SENSOR
This wrist-based sensor4 monitors blood oxygen saturation levels to provide a clearer picture of how you’re sleeping or how you’re adjusting to altitude.
BODY BATTERY ENERGY MONITORING
Track your body’s energy levels so you can find the best times for activity and rest.
Tracking your period cycle details can help you adjust your training to maximize improvement potential and plan for upcoming races based on where you are in your cycle.
MUSIC ON YOUR WRIST
Sync your playlists from select music streaming services5 — such as Deezer, Amazon Music and Spotify® — right to your watch. Forerunner 745 can store up to 500 songs.
Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with your compatible smartphone.
SAFETY AND TRACKING FEATURES
If you feel unsafe or if your watch senses that an incident occurred, assistance and incident detection features6 send your location to emergency contacts.
CONNECT IQ STORE
Download custom watch faces, add data fields, and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ Store7.
SYNC WITH GARMIN CONNECT
Upload your activities to the Garmin Connect app to interact with a thriving online community where people on the go can connect and compete — and even share their triumphs via social media.
Get up to 1 week of battery life in smartwatch mode and 6 hours in GPS mode with music. Use UltraTrac mode to make sure you’ve got enough juice to outlast your longest race.