4” GPS Fishfinder with Industry-leading Sonar and Quickdraw Contours Mapping Software
- Includes transducer for built-in Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar plus CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar
- Built-in Garmin Quickdraw™ Contours mapping software lets you create and store maps with 1’ contours for up to 2 million acres
- Built-in GPS lets you mark waypoints, create routes and view boat’s speed
- Bright, sunlight-readable 4.3” display and intuitive user interface
- Rugged design for every fishing environment
|PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS||3.9” x 6.9” x 1.8” (9.8 x 17.4 x 4.5 cm)|
|DISPLAY RESOLUTION||272 X 480 pixels|
|WEIGHT||0.7 lbs (0.3 kg)|
Sonar Features & Specifications
|DUAL-FREQUENCY (50/200 KHZ) SONAR CAPABLE|
|DUAL-BEAM (77/200 KHZ) SONAR CAPABLE|
|FREQUENCIES SUPPORTED||Traditional: 50/77/200 kHz
CHIRP (mid and high)
ClearVü 260/455/800 kHz
|TRANSMIT POWER||300 W (RMS)|
|BOTTOM LOCK (SHOWS RETURN FROM THE BOTTOM UP)|
|WATER TEMPERATURE LOG AND GRAPH|
|ULTRASCROLL® (DISPLAYS FISH TARGETS AT HIGHER BOAT SPEEDS)|
|FISH SYMBOL ID (HELPS IDENTIFY FISH TARGETS)|
|AUTOGAIN TECHNOLOGY (MINIMIZES CLUTTER, MAXIMIZES TARGETS)|
|ADJUSTABLE DEPTH LINE (MEASURES DEPTH OF UNDERWATER OBJECTS)|
|A-SCOPE (REAL TIME DISPLAY OF FISH PASSING THROUGH TRANSDUCER BEAM)|
|WATER TEMPERATURE SENSOR INCLUDED|
In the box
- STRIKER Plus 4cv fishfinder
- GT20-TM transducer
- Power/data cable
- Tilt/swivel mount
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. Returns must be done within seven (07) working days starting from the day the goods are delivered to you. Please refer the full information of Refund and Exchange from this link. If you have any questions about this policy, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get More From Your Workout with Less on Your Wrist
- Premium smaller-sized (42 mm) multisport GPS watch with Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology¹
- Preloaded activity profiles for all of your sports and adventures
- Put key stats at your fingertips with the performance widget that shows the effects and progress of your workouts
- Connected features² include smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™ online fitness community and personalization through free watch faces and apps from our Connect IQ™ store
- Outdoor sensors, including GPS and GLONASS satellite reception and 3-axis compass with gyroscope and barometric altimeter
GPS Running Smartwatch with Advanced Training Features
- Evaluates your current training status to indicate if you’re undertraining or overdoing it; offers additional performance monitoring features
- Get free adaptive training plans from Garmin Coach, or create your own custom workouts on our Garmin Connect online fitness community
- Provides advanced running dynamics, including ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical ratio and more
- Safety and tracking features, such as built-in incident detection, make it easy to share your location
- Customize with free watch faces, apps and more from our Connect IQ store
- Battery life: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; up to 24 hours in GPS mode
Compact, Streamlined 4 kW Dome
- Streamlined 18-inch 4 kW dome radar
- Delivers 4 kW transmit power and clear echo definition at all ranges
- Dynamic Auto Gain automatically adjusts to your surroundings for optimal performance in all conditions
- Dynamic Sea Filter automatically adjusts gain to changing sea conditions
- Overlays radar image on the chartplotter map page (autopilot or heading sensor recommended for best results)
GPS Smartwatch with Music Storage and Playback
- Easily download up to 500 songs to your watch, and connect with Bluetooth® headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening
- Customize with thousands of free watch faces, apps and more from our Connect IQ™ store
- More than 15 preloaded sports apps, including yoga, running, swimming, strength training and many more; use preloaded workouts, or create and download custom ones
- Monitor your fitness level with VO2 max and fitness age estimates, plus keep an eye on how you handle stress²
- Battery life³: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode and up to 5 hours in GPS with music mode
GPS Smartwatch with a Bright, Beautiful Display Built for the Active Lifestyle
- AMOLED display and up to 5-day battery life in smartwatch mode; up to 6 hours in GPS mode with music
- Keep an eye on your health 24/7 with the broadest available range of all-day health monitoring features
- Easily download music to your watch for phone-free listening
- Record all the ways to move with more than 20 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps
- Get easy-to-follow, animated workouts right on your watch screen
- Multi language support : English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Indonesia Bahasa, Malaysia Bahasa, Vietnamese, Burmese, Hindi, Gujarat.
- 10-inch color display with keypad interface and multifunction control knob.
- Fully network capable for Garmin Marine Network and NMEA 2000 plus NMEA 0183 support
- Includes sonar capability with built-in 500W 77/200kHz & 2kW 50/200kHz traditional sonar, 1 kW wide-band CHIRP sonar and 500 W CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar gives a clearer picture of what’s below the boat as a photographic image with representation of objects, structure and fish and even supports optional 3rd party 2kW traditional 50/200kHz sonar transducers.
- Preloaded SEA HD Chart with 9,861 tidal current points support.
- High-sensitivity internal 10 Hz GPS, GLONASS and BEIDOU powerful positioning system what quick and easy to drop up to 30,000 accurate waypoints let you find your way back to your secret fishing hot spots.(external GPS antenna is required)
Multisport GPS Watch With Maps, Music, Metrics and More
- Premium multisport GPS smartwatch with wrist heart rate technology and color TOPO maps featuring Trendline™ popularity routing to help you find and follow the best paths
- Fit for adventure with rugged design that features stainless steel or diamond-like carbon (DLC) titanium bezel, buttons and rear case
- Easily store and play up to 500 songs on your watch, and connect with Bluetooth® headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening
- Built-in navigation sensors include three-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter as well as multisatellite (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) network capability to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- Battery performance: up to 10 days in smartwatch mode and 7 hours in GPS mode with music (depending on settings)
For boaters and watersports enthusiasts who want to run with the best, the rugged GPSMAP 78s features a 3-axis compass, barometric altimeter, crisp color mapping, high-sensitivity receiver, new molded rubber side grips, plus a microSD™ card slot for loading additional maps. And it floats!
GPS Running Watch with Wrist-based Heart Rate
- Tracks distance, pace, time, heart rate and more
- Connected features¹: automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™, live tracking, audio prompts, smart notifications and social media sharing
- Activity tracking² counts daily steps, distance, calories and sleep
- Download data fields, watch faces, widgets and applications from Connect IQ™
Easy-to-use GPS Handheld Navigator
- High-sensitivity GPS marks and stores 1,000 waypoints and 100 tracks
- Marks your favourite locations to easily navigate back to them
- Garmin SailAssist™ for GPS 73 includes virtual starting line, heading line, countdown timers and tack assist
- Sunrise/sunset, estimated time of arrival, other calculations and marine data
- Built-in backlight
- It floats!
10" Keyed Chartplotter/Sonar Combo for Fishing
- Keyed chartplotter/sonar combo with 10” color SVGA display
- Preloaded worldwide basemap
- Built-in Garmin HD-ID™ 1 kW sonar, CHIRP and ClearVü™ scanning sonar with CHIRP technology
- High-sensitivity internal 10 Hz GPS/GLONASS receiver
- Supports all Garmin marine radar
Find fishing spot, Catch fish with the Power of Garmin CHIRP
- Multi language support : English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Indonesia Bahasa, Malaysia Bahasa, Vietnamese, Burmese, Thai.
- Available in 6-inch WVGA color, portrait mode display. Offers a keyed interface with dedicated buttons.
- CHIRP sonar sends a continuous sweep of frequencies ranging from low to high. CHIRP sonar is able to create crisper fish arches with better target separation.
- Built-in 600 W (RMS) CHIRP traditional sonar and CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar gives a clearer picture of what’s below the boat as a photographic image with representation of objects, structure and fish.
- Compatible with GPS, GLONASS and BeiDou powerful positioning systems what quick and easy to drop up to 12,000 accurate waypoints let you find your way back to your secret fishing hot spots.
- Free, easy-to-use Quickdraw Contours software instantly creates personalized HD fishing maps is included.
- GPSMAP 585 Plus supports for typical NMEA0183 and RS422 communication within 3rd party sensors and accessories.
- 2 standard SD™ card slots provides expandable memory for accessory map purchases such as LakeVü HD Ultra maps and BlueChart® g2 Vision® charts.
Think Better, Not BiggerThe smaller-sized fēnix 6S series multisport watches let you add mapping, music, pace monitoring and more to your workouts — without adding bulk to your wrist.
- Wrist-based heart rate¹ and Pulse Ox² sensors add insight to your fitness activities
- Dynamic PacePro (Software update will be available in 2019 Q4) feature helps you run smarter over various types of terrain
- Preloaded ski maps for more than 2,000 resorts around the world
- Measure running and cycling performance in ways you didn’t know were possible
- Navigate your world with multi-GNSS satellite reference and outdoor sensors
- Sync your favorite streaming services, and listen to music without your phone
Multisport GPS Watch with Full-color Map Guidance
- Ultimate multisport GPS watch with full-color TOPO & OSM mapping, routable cycling maps and other outdoor navigation features
- Fit for adventure with rugged design that features stainless steel bezel, buttons and rear case
- Built-in navigation sensors include GPS and GLONASS capability to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone as well as 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter
- Put key stats at your fingertips with the performance widget that shows your training status, training load and more
- fēnix 5X Sapphire
- Charging/data cable