5” GPS Fishfinder with Industry-leading Sonar and Quickdraw Contours Mapping Software
- Includes transducer for built-in Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar plus CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar
- Built-in Garmin Quickdraw™ Contours mapping software lets you create and store maps with 1’ contours for up to 2 million acres
- Built-in GPS lets you mark waypoints, create routes and view boat’s speed
- Bright, sunlight-readable 5” display and intuitive user interface
- Rugged design for every fishing environment
|Physical dimensions||7.4’’ x 4.5’’ x 2.1’’ (18.8 x 11.6 x 5.4 cm)|
|Display resolution||800 x 480 pixels|
|Display type||WVGA color|
|Weight||1.0 lb (0.5 kg)|
Sonar Features & Specifications
|Dual-frequency (50/200 kHz) sonar capable|
|Dual-beam (77/200 kHz) sonar capable|
|Frequencies supported||Traditional: 50/77/200 kHz
CHIRP (mid and high)
ClearVü 260/455/800 kHz
|Transmit power||500 W (RMS)|
|Bottom lock (shows return from the bottom up)|
|Water temperature log and graph|
|Ultrascroll® (displays fish targets at higher boat speeds)|
|Fish Symbol ID (helps identify fish targets)|
|AutoGain Technology (minimizes clutter, maximizes targets)|
|Adjustable depth line (measures depth of underwater objects)|
|A-scope (real time display of fish passing through transducer beam)|
|Water temperature sensor included|
In the box
- STRIKER Plus 5cv fishfinder
- GT20-TM transducer
- Power/data cable
- Tilt/swivel mount
- Garmin bumper sticker
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.В
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
The Majesty of Modern Flight, ReimaginedSoar Beyond the Horizon. MARQ Aviator is the luxury modern tool watch that champions the spirit of flight and guides you anywhere life leads. With each takeoff, it shows where you’re headed. Along the way, it also shows you’ve arrived. The Majesty of Modern Flight, Reimagined Soar Beyond the Horizon. MARQ Aviator is the luxury modern tool watch that champions the spirit of flight and guides you anywhere life leads. With each takeoff, it shows where you’re headed. Along the way, it also shows you’ve arrived. Track your extensive travels on the mirror-polished 24-hour GMT bezel, local time indication and 2 additional airport time zones. The aviation-inspired swept-wing titanium bracelet fits with precision — even when times are turbulent. HSI Course Needle Follow the instrument-like HSI course needle to your destination. Direct-to The Direct-to emergency navigation key quickly activates a path to the nearest airport, so you’re prepared if the need arises. Moving Map View your flight path in relation to nearby navaids, airports, intersections and other surface features on the full-color moving map Weather Reports See aviation weather reports, including winds, visibility, barometric pressure and more, plus NEXRAD weather radar for your route. Flight Logging Automatically start flight logging on takeoff, then transfer date, duration, total flight time and route to the flyGarmin.com and Garmin Pilot apps Apps and Activities Preloaded favorite apps and preloaded activity profiles are provided for golfing, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, skiing and more. TOPO and Ski Maps See topographical maps with TrendlineTM popularity routing, and view run names and difficulty ratings for 2,000 worldwide ski resorts. ABC Sensors Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and 3-axis electronic compass. Golf Courses Access full-color CourseView maps for more than 41,000 golf courses around the world, and get button targeting and the Playslike Distance feature.
- Wrist-based heart rate¹ and Pulse Ox² sensors add insight to your fitness activities
- Dynamic PacePro feature helps you run smarter over various types of terrain
- Preloaded ski maps for more than 2,000 resorts around the world
- Measure running and cycling performance in ways you didn’t know were possible
- Navigate your world with multi-GNSS satellite reference and outdoor sensors
- Sync your favorite streaming services, and listen to music without your phone
- Personalize your watch with thousands of free watch faces, apps and widgets from our Connect IQ store
- More than 10 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps, including yoga, running and more
- Monitor your fitness level with VO2 max and fitness age estimates, plus keep an eye on how you handle stress²
- Get connected features such as smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, LiveTrack and more
- Battery life: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; 11 hours in GPS mode
GPS Running Watch with Multisport Features and Wrist-based Heart Rate
- Measures heart rate at the wrist so you can run freer on race day
- Provides advanced dynamics for running, cycling and swimming, including ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical ratio and more
- Offers VO2 max estimate, lactate threshold, race predictor and recovery advisor
- Connected features: smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™, live tracking and more
- Customize with free watch faces, apps and more from our Connect IQ™ store
Multisport GPS Watch for Fitness, Adventure and Style
- Premium multisport GPS watch with Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology¹
- Fit for adventure with rugged design that features stainless steel bezel, buttons and rear case
- Put key stats at your fingertips with the performance widget that shows the effects and progress of your workouts
- Connected features² include smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™ online fitness community and personalization through free watch faces and apps from our Connect IQ™ store
- Outdoor sensors, including GPS and GLONASS satellite reception and 3-axis compass with gyroscope and barometric altimeter
Compact, Streamlined 4 kW Dome
- Streamlined 18-inch 4 kW dome radar
- Delivers 4 kW transmit power and clear echo definition at all ranges
- Dynamic Auto Gain automatically adjusts to your surroundings for optimal performance in all conditions
- Dynamic Sea Filter automatically adjusts gain to changing sea conditions
- Overlays radar image on the chartplotter map page (autopilot or heading sensor recommended for best results)
Rugged GPS Watch Built to Withstand the Toughest Environments
- Constructed to U.S. military standard 810G for thermal, shock and water resistance (rated to 100 meters)
- Built-in 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter plus multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) support helps track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- Monitor your heart rate, activity and stress; train with preloaded activity profiles
- Stay connected with smart notifications and automatic data uploads to the Garmin Connect™ online fitness community
- Use the TracBack® feature to navigate the same route back to your starting point; use the Garmin Explore™ website and app to plan your trips in advance
- Battery life: up to 14 days in smartwatch mode, up to 14 hours in GPS mode, up to 35 hours in UltraTrac™ battery saver mode
Fishfinder + GPS 2 in 1 solution Find fishing spot, Catch fish with the Power of Garmin CHIRP
- Multi language support : English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Indonesia Bahasa, Malaysia Bahasa, Vietnamese, Burmese, Thai.
- Available in bigger and clearer 6-inch WVGA color, portrait mode display. Offers a keyed interface with dedicated buttons.
- CHIRP sonar sends a continuous sweep of frequencies ranging from low to high. CHIRP sonar is able to create crisper fish arches with better target separation.
- Built-in 600 W (RMS) CHIRP traditional sonar and CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar gives a clearer picture of what’s below the boat as a photographic image with representation of objects, structure and fish.
- Compatible with GPS, GLONASS and BeiDou powerful positioning systems what quick and easy to drop up to 12,000 accurate waypoints let you find your way back to your secret fishing hot spots.
- FF 650 GPS supports for typical NMEA0183 and RS422 communication within 3rd party sensors and accessories.
- Multi language support : English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Indonesia Bahasa, Malaysia Bahasa, Vietnamese, Burmese, Hindi, Gujarat.
- 10-inch color display with keypad interface and multifunction control knob.
- Fully network capable for Garmin Marine Network and NMEA 2000 plus NMEA 0183 support
- Includes sonar capability with built-in 500W 77/200kHz & 2kW 50/200kHz traditional sonar, 1 kW wide-band CHIRP sonar and 500 W CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar gives a clearer picture of what’s below the boat as a photographic image with representation of objects, structure and fish and even supports optional 3rd party 2kW traditional 50/200kHz sonar transducers.
- Preloaded SEA HD Chart with 9,861 tidal current points support.
- High-sensitivity internal 10 Hz GPS, GLONASS and BEIDOU powerful positioning system what quick and easy to drop up to 30,000 accurate waypoints let you find your way back to your secret fishing hot spots.(external GPS antenna is required)
The Combo with Connections
- Bright, sunlight-readable 6” combo
- Built-in support for Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar plus CHIRP ClearVü™ scanning sonar (transducer sold separately)
- Preloaded worldwide basemap; compatible with BlueChart® g2 HD and BlueChart® g2 Vision® HD
- Built-in Quickdraw Contours mapping software instantly creates personalized fishing maps on-screen with 1’ contours as you fish
- Use built-in Wi-Fi® to pair with the free ActiveCaptain™ app for access to OneChart™, smart notifications¹, Garmin Quickdraw™ Community data and more
- Share waypoints and routes with other ECHOMAP™ or STRIKER™ unit
8" Keyed Chartplotter/Sonar Combo for Fishing
- Keyed chartplotter/sonar combo with 8” color SVGA display
- Preloaded worldwide basemap
- Built-in Garmin HD-ID™ 1 kW sonar, CHIRP and ClearVü™ scanning sonar with CHIRP technology
- High-sensitivity internal 10 Hz GPS/GLONASS receiver
- Supports all Garmin marine radar
Easy-to-use GPS Handheld Navigator
- High-sensitivity GPS marks and stores 1,000 waypoints and 100 tracks
- Marks your favourite locations to easily navigate back to them
- Garmin SailAssist™ for GPS 73 includes virtual starting line, heading line, countdown timers and tack assist
- Sunrise/sunset, estimated time of arrival, other calculations and marine data
- Built-in backlight
- It floats!