When your training takes place indoors, the Tacx® Antares roller trainer lets you cycle freely to refine your coordination and technique — or just to get in a good workout.
Out of stock
|DIMENSIONS WHEN FOLDED||31.5″ x 18.5″ x 5.3″ (800 x 470 x 135 mm)|
|PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS||Max: 53.0″ x 18.5″ (1350 x 470 mm)|
|WEIGHT||17.0 lbs (7.7 kg)|
|HEIGHT||5.3″ (135 mm)|
|ROLLER DIAMETER||100-110 mm|
INDOOR TRAINING FEATURES
|SUITABLE BIKES||All bikes with a wheel diameter of 26″ to 29″|
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. Returns must be done within seven (07) working days starting from the day the goods are delivered to you. Please refer the full information of Refund and Exchange from this link. If you have any questions about this policy, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Handheld GPS, 3-axis Compass: Better Resolution and Memory
- Greater resolution with 240 x 320 display pixels for improved readability
- Internal memory expanded to hold more maps
- Worldwide basemap with shaded relief
- 2.2-inch, 65K color, sunlight-readable display
- 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter
This durable fitness tracker is swim friendly — perfect for your kid’s enchanted adventures.
No need to stop the fun for charging. This easy-to-replace battery lasts up to 1 year.
Your child will be ready for any royal occasion with a color display and multiple watch face options.
Parents can use the app1 to manage chores and give rewards to their little princess.
What fun will your child find? Playtime unlocks Disney Princess adventures, games and icons.
Track steps, sleep and daily activity2. It’s just like magic.
Get a charge from the sunlight, so your smartwatch can go as long as you can in the field.
Ruggedly built and ready for the mission, this is built to military standard (MIL-STD-810).
Carry out field ops undetected with tactical-specific features such as night vision compatibility.
Navigate your world with multi-GNSS support and outdoor sensors.
It’s as smart as it is tough. With payments, music and notifications at your wrist.
Don’t be limited by battery life. Get up to 24 days of battery life1 in smartwatch mode.
IT’S NOT JUST ABOUT WHAT YOU WEIGH
Ready to see how much of your body is fat, muscle, bone or water? We got you.
Connecting is easy thanks to built-in Wi-Fi® technology. Seeing your stats in the Garmin Connect™ app1 is even easier.
You can’t beat having all the stats you care about in one place.
Make it a group effort with up to 16 other users.
Keep up with your goals for up to 9 months without new batteries.
Your weight can change a lot day to day. See your progress over time, and stay motivated.
GPS Running Watch with Wrist-based Heart Rate
- Tracks distance, pace, time, heart rate and more
- Connected features¹: automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™, live tracking, audio prompts, smart notifications and social media sharing
- Activity tracking² counts daily steps, distance, calories and sleep
- Download data fields, watch faces, widgets and applications from Connect IQ™
Rugged GPS/GLONASS Handheld with Built-in Wi-Fi®, Camera and More
- High-sensitivity dual GPS and GLONASS satellite reception for better performance in challenging environments than GPS alone
- Redesigned antenna enables better reception and performance; 3-axis compass with accelerometer and barometric altimeter sensors
- 3-inch sunlight-readable touchscreen with dual orientation (landscape or portrait view)
- Expanded wireless connectivity (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth®, ANT+® capable); includes smart notifications¹ and automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™ online community and supports Active Weather and Geocaching Live
- 8 megapixel autofocus camera; automatically geotags photos
THE DRIVE FOR EXCELLENCE, RESTORED
Wherever you are in the world, chances are the course you’re playing is among the more than 41,000 preloaded.
A trusted confidant by your side, Virtual Caddie helps with club suggestion and aim.
The ceramic bezel’s 18 custom-etched hole markings will let others know you show up to win.
A tritone green jacquard-weave nylon strap fit for performance and made from tradition.
Not just sophisticated but smart. Enjoy the modern conveniences of connected features.
From the course to the boardroom without pause — or charge. Get up to 28 hours in GPS mode.
INSPIRED, BY DESIGN
Let others know you live for the game with this luxury smartwatch that delivers a domed sapphire lens, always-on display and 18 custom-etched hole markings right on the bezel.
Find your edge with a design made for the course, including a 46 mm ceramic bezel, tritone green jacquard-weave nylon strap and flush-mounted hardware that never gets in the way of play.
Get caddie help right on your wrist. Virtual Caddie factors in wind speed and direction and suggests a club based on the distance you typically swing with that particular club.
WIND SPEED AND DIRECTION
The watch displays wind speed and direction1, which makes figuring out which club to use and which direction to swing much easier.
41,000 PRELOADED COURSES
Your watch comes preloaded with more than 41,000 full-color CourseView maps of golf courses from around the world. Download updates for the course you play most often.
This feature allows you to quickly scroll through each hazard on the map and get critical distance information so you know what to avoid.
Pair your watch with the included Approach® CT10 club tracking sensors for more advanced tracking capabilities, including locations, distances and club type2.
The PlaysLike Distance feature adjusts yardages to account for uphill and downhill shots.
The Green View feature gives you each green’s true shape from wherever you are on the course, and it allows you to move the pin for greater accuracy.
Quickly reference the front, middle and back of the green so you can make the shot you want.
Even on blind shots, the PinPointer feature will tell you the direction of the pin so you can make the most of each swing.
Pair with the Garmin Golf™ app for strokes gained analysis, to participate in leaderboards and tournaments and to gain more data about your game.
Monitor your heart rate3 at the wrist as well as your heart rate variability to calculate your stress score.
APPS AND ACTIVITIES
Preloaded favorite apps and preloaded activity profiles are provided for running, swimming, biking, hiking, rowing, skiing and more.
PULSE OX SENSOR
Check with Pulse Ox4 to gain awareness of how well your body’s oxygen levels are adjusting to the thinner air at higher altitudes.
See how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep and during breathwork and yoga activities.
Staying hydrated is important for your well-being. Log your daily water intake to help you stay hydrated, and see how consistent you are from day to day.
BACKCOUNTRY SKI INPUT
This profile can distinguish between skiing and climbing then shows metrics specific to ascent or descent.
Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and 3-axis electronic compass.
Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
TOPO AND SKI MAPS
Head outdoors with preloaded topographical maps, and view run names and difficulty ratings for 2,000 worldwide ski resorts.
View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics3, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, recovery advisor and more3.
Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible Apple® or Android™ smartphone.
Sync playlists from your music streaming service accounts — such as Deezer, Amazon Music and Spotify® — to your watch for phone-free listening. MARQ Golfer can store up to 2,000 songs.
GARMIN PAY™ PAYMENT SOLUTION
Breeze through checkout lines and select transit systems with the Garmin Pay contactless payment solution5.
View how various settings and sensors impact your watch’s battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly.
Internal, rechargeable lithium battery provides up to 12 days of battery life in smartwatch mode, 28 hours in GPS mode, 48 hours in UltraTrac™ mode and 9 hours in GPS mode with music.
Available for pre-order. Stock will arrive within 4 - 6 week
Rugged GPS/GLONASS with 8 Megapixel Camera and BirdsEye Subscription
- 4-inch dual-orientation, glove-friendly touchscreen display
- 8 megapixel autofocus camera; automatically geotags photos
- Tracks both GPS and GLONASS satellites
- 1-year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription
- 3-axis compass with barometric altimeter
Premium GPS Running/Triathlon Watch with Wrist-based Heart Rate¹
- Offers advanced running and multisport features in a comfortable watch you can wear all day, and it only weighs 49 grams
- Provides elevation changes with a built-in barometer; altimeter and electronic compass help you keep your bearings
- Evaluates your training status to indicate if you’re undertraining or overdoing it and offers additional performance monitoring features
- Provides advanced dynamics² for running, cycling and swimming, including ground contact time balance, stride length and more
- Battery life: up to 2 weeks in watch mode, up to 21 hours in GPS mode, up to 44 hours in UltraTrac™ mode (with wrist-based heart rate)
- Wrist-based heart rate¹ and Pulse Ox² sensors add insight to your fitness activities
- Dynamic PacePro feature helps you run smarter over various types of terrain
- Preloaded ski maps for more than 2,000 resorts around the world
- Measure running and cycling performance in ways you didn’t know were possible
- Navigate your world with multi-GNSS satellite reference and outdoor sensors
- Sync your favorite streaming services, and listen to music without your phone *Only for Sapphire version
DESIGNED TO TURN ON WHEN YOU TEE OFF.
Sun on your screen? Not a problem, thanks to this watch’s sunlight-readable display.
You might never play 42,000 courses, but this watch has them preloaded just in case.
Club with confidence when you know the distance to the front, middle and back of the green.
Forget the scorecard. Keep track on your watch and upload to the Garmin Golf app.
Play from sunup to sundown with a battery life that lasts up to 30 hours.
View Cycling Stats Without Taking Your Eyes Off the Road
- Featherweight device easily attaches to either side of your favorite sunglasses to put ride information right in your line of sight
- Displays performance data, directions and more from compatible Edge® cycling devices
- Pairs with Varia rearview radar to notify of vehicles approaching from behind
- Provides vibration alerts for key performance, direction, radar and call/text prompts
- Convenient touch panel eases transitions between data screens, even if wearing gloves
Ultimate GPS Bike Computer with Navigation and Connected Features
- 3.5” bike computer with comprehensive navigation, performance and cycling awareness features
- Trendline™ popularity routing uses billions of miles of Garmin Connect™ ride data to show the best on- and off-road routes
- Preloaded Garmin Cycle Map provides turn-by-turn directions and new navigation alerts
- New rider-to-rider messaging1 lets you stay in contact with other cyclists in your group
- Challenge yourself every ride with newly updated preloaded Strava Live Segments feature
- Battery life: up to 20 hours2, extendable up to 40 hours with the optional Garmin Charge™ power pack