NEO 2T Smart
The iconic, progressive and popular NEO 2 Smart is optimized into an even quieter and more powerful Smart direct drive. The motor is redesigned in order to provide a better indoor cycling experience and ride feel, especially during climbs and sprints. The NEO 2T Smart is more silent than ever thought possible and without question the most powerful, realistic and accurate bike trainer to date.
Significant reduction of noise from air displacements or vibrations.
IMPROVED RIDE FEEL
More motor power resulted in a better ride feel during climbs and sprints.
IMPROVED AXLE COMPATIBILITY
Directly compatible with 135×10, 142×12 and 148×12 mm axles.
By redesigning the magnets, we significantly improved the stillness of the NEO 2T. The noise coming from internal air displacements is reduced as well as vibrations noticed at a low cadence, that were being transferred to the floor. Resulting in a more silent Smart trainer than ever thought possible.
POWERFUL CLIMBS AND SPRINTS
The new motor design of the NEO 2T also improves the ride feel during a climb or acceleration. We were able to give the motor of the NEO 2T more power, resulting in the ability to generate higher resistance levels under specific conditions, like in a sprint or at low speeds.
PEDAL STROKE ANALYSIS
The NEO 2 was already equipped with a capacitive left and right detection sensor that accurately measures the exact position of both your legs. By adding standard ANT+ Cycling dynamics, you can now analyse your pedal stroke via the software of third parties; for example on a Garmin Edge bike computer.
Not available on Mac. Not available in Tacx Training
The Tacx NEO 2T Smart measures your power with incredible precision, making sure that your data is accurate and reliable. This Smart trainers is the only trainers that doesn’t require calibration process. This Smart trainer measures your power accurately within 1%.
SMOOTH RIDE FEEL
The NEO 2T Smart is very responsive and reacts instantly to speed or incline changes. It also features Dynamic inertia which it compensates for weight, speed and angle of inclination to ensure the most realistic and smooth ride feel possible.
PEDAL STROKE ANALYSIS
Measures the exact position of your left and right leg.
Feel the vibrating sensation of riding over cobble stones and gravel.
ISOKINETIC & ISOTONIC
Train on a fixed speed or power level.
The only trainer that doesn’t need to be calibrated.
Intuitive LED lights indicate if you’re connected and powered.
A foldable frame for easy transport and storage.
Out of stock
|Type of trainer|
|Magnets||32 Neodymium magnets|
|Electrical requirements||100-240 Volt ,|
|Power indicator||Multicolour LED , Spot on floor|
|Connection indicator (ANT/BT)||2 LEDs|
|Suitable cassettes||Not suitable for Specialized SCS system , Shimano & SRAM: 8 – 12 speed. Campagnolo, SRAM XD and XD-R body sold separately|
|Suitable axles||Width of rear fork: Race 130 mm, MTB 135 mm, 142 mm & 148 mm. Adapter for 135 x 10 mm available.|
|Supplied with||Front wheel support , Quick release for road bikes and mountain bikes (5mm) , Direct drive quick release with adapter set 142x12mm & 148x12mm , 1 month Tacx Premium software|
|Max. power (40 km/h)|
|Simulation of descent||Yes|
|Max. brake force|
|Mass inertia||Variable to 125kg (275.6lbs)|
|Calibration||No calibration required|
|Footprint (lxw)||575 × 750 mm (22.6 × 29.5 in)|
|Height||550 mm (21.7 in)|
|Dimensions when folded||620 × 260 × 440 mm (24.4 × 10.2 × 17.3 in)|
|Weight||21.5 kg (47.3 lbs)|
|DATA OUTPUT AND CONTROL|
|Control by||ANT+FE-C bike computers , Connect to computer via ANT+antenna , Smartphone , Stand alone , Tablet|
|Output||Cadence , Power , Speed|
|Read out on||Bike computer , Computer with ANT+ antenna , Smartphone , Sports watch , Tablet|
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. Returns must be done within seven (07) working days starting from the day the goods are delivered to you. Please refer the full information of Refund and Exchange from this link. If you have any questions about this policy, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Multisport GPS Watch for Fitness, Adventure and Style
- Premium multisport GPS watch with Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology¹
- Fit for adventure with rugged design that features stainless steel bezel, buttons and rear case
- Put key stats at your fingertips with the performance widget that shows the effects and progress of your workouts
- Connected features² include smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™ online fitness community and personalization through free watch faces and apps from our Connect IQ™ store
- Outdoor sensors, including GPS and GLONASS satellite reception and 3-axis compass with gyroscope and barometric altimeter
Handheld GPS, 3-axis Compass: Better Resolution and Memory
- Greater resolution with 240 x 320 display pixels for improved readability
- Internal memory expanded to hold more maps
- Worldwide basemap with shaded relief
- 2.2-inch, 65K color, sunlight-readable display
- 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter
Rugged GPS/GLONASS with 8 Megapixel Camera and BirdsEye Subscription
- 4-inch dual-orientation, glove-friendly touchscreen display
- 8 megapixel autofocus camera; automatically geotags photos
- Tracks both GPS and GLONASS satellites
- 1-year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription
- 3-axis compass with barometric altimeter
Style on the Wrist, Performance on the Course
- Combines elegant watchband design with high-resolution display and activity tracking¹
- AutoShot round analyzer measures and auto-records shot distances
- Pairs with Garmin TruSwing™ sensor for metrics to improve your swing consistency
- CourseView feature automatically updates frequently played courses for free
- Receive smart notifications for incoming calls, texts and other alerts²
Simple-to-use GPS Running Watch with Wrist-based Heart Rate
- Monitors heart rate¹ at the wrist all day and night, using Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology
- Built-in GPS tracks how far, how fast and where you run
- Includes VO2 max estimate, a measurable indication of your aerobic performance or fitness level
- Connected features² include basic smart notifications for calls and texts, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™ and the ability to track your runs with the LiveTrack feature
- All-day activity tracking¹ counts steps and calories and reminds you when to move, plus the Move IQ™ feature automatically detects and classifies activity
- Battery life³: up to 5 days in smartwatch mode; 8 hours in GPS mode
GPS Swimming Smartwatch for the Pool and Open Water
- Monitors underwater wrist-based heart rate¹ during swim activities
- Pool swim mode: records distance, pace, stroke count, stroke type and SWOLF (gauges swimming efficiency)
- Open-water swim mode: uses built-in GPS for swims in lakes, oceans or rivers; records distance, pace, stroke count, SWOLF, stroke rate and stroke distance
- Offers advanced features for staying on pace, logging drills and more
- Includes free online analysis, custom workout creation, storage and sharing on Garmin Connect™ online community
- Battery life: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode, 13 hours in GPS and optical heart rate (OHR) mode and 72 hours in pool and OHR mode
Underwater Wrist-based Heart RateGarmin Swim 2 with Elevate™ heart rate technology measures heart rate at the wrist 24/7, including during swim activities. Glance at your heart rate in real time as you swim, check out your average and max values during rests, then analyze your heart rate post-swim on Garmin Connect.
Pool and Open WaterWhere there’s water, this watch works to track your workout. Using built-in GPS, you can train in lakes, oceans and rivers while recording distance, pace, stroke count, stroke rate, stroke distance and SWOLF score to gauge swimming efficiency. If swimming in the pool is your preference, take advantage of all that and advanced pool features, including a new auto rest feature that tracks your rests and swim intervals automatically — no button presses required.
Advanced Swim FeaturesAdvanced training deserves advanced features, which is why we added even more to the Garmin Swim 2 smartwatch. Critical Swim Speed approximates your anaerobic threshold speed, and you can use it to guide your training and track your progress. Turn-based pacing alerts make it easy to stay on target and meet goals. Drill logging enables you to track time and distance for drills such as kicking, one-arm swimming, or sculling drills. And when you need a break, Garmin Swim 2 lets you track your rests with two types of rest timers.
Designed for WaterGarmin Swim 2 was designed to never slow you down in the water — it’s slim and lightweight. The always-on, full-color Garmin Chroma Display™ technology that makes it easy to read, even in direct sunlight. With its reliable five-button interface, you can easily start workouts, view different data, log drills or change your settings without worry of water interfering.
Stay ConnectedGet your swim in without leaving important smart features behind. Once paired with your compatible smartphone, you can stay connected with smart notifications and automatic uploads to the Garmin Connect online community. The app allows you to see detailed metrics and track your progress over time. You can also share your workout data with your coaches, workout buddies or friends and family.
24/7 WearBeyond its swimming capabilities, the Garmin Swim 2 smartwatch offers wellness monitoring features and fitness tracking, which make it great for all-day wear. Features such as all-day stress tracking and advanced sleep monitoring help swimmers manage their overall health by providing crucial insights that can be used to maximize their training. Set move goals, track steps, monitor body battery, perform guided breathing, and use it to track workouts — including cycling and running — out of the water.
Compact, Easy-to-use GPS Bike Computer with Cycling Awareness Features
- Simplified, rugged design with 1.8” display that’s crisp and easy to read in sunlight or low-light conditions
- With GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellites and an altimeter, you’ll know how far, fast, hard and high you’ve ridden on the longest climbs or on your way through the city
- Includes navigation with turn prompts and even shows you how to get back to start; download courses from the Course Creator feature in Garmin Connect™ online community, and race in real time against Strava Live Segments
- Compatible with Varia™ cycling awareness accessories, including rearview radar and smart bike lights
- Connected features, when using a compatible device, include smart notifications, weather and more; LiveTrack and Assistance features make it easy to share your location
- Battery life: up to 13 hours
View Cycling Stats Without Taking Your Eyes Off the Road
- Featherweight device easily attaches to either side of your favorite sunglasses to put ride information right in your line of sight
- Displays performance data, directions and more from compatible Edge® cycling devices
- Pairs with Varia rearview radar to notify of vehicles approaching from behind
- Provides vibration alerts for key performance, direction, radar and call/text prompts
- Convenient touch panel eases transitions between data screens, even if wearing gloves
Activity Tracker with 1+ Year Battery Life
- Features always-on customizable color display and 1+ year battery life¹; no charging necessary
- Tracks steps, distance and calories burned, monitors sleep and provides a personalized daily step goal²
- Safe for swimming and showering³
- Periodically syncs to Garmin Connect™, where you can save, plan and share your activities, get involved in social challenges and more
- Garmin Move IQ™ feature automatically detects activity and classifies activity type on Garmin Connect
GPS Running Watch with Wrist-based Heart Rate
- Tracks distance, pace, time, heart rate and more
- Connected features¹: automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™, live tracking, audio prompts, smart notifications and social media sharing
- Activity tracking² counts daily steps, distance, calories and sleep
- Download data fields, watch faces, widgets and applications from Connect IQ™
Rugged GPS/GLONASS Handheld with Built-in Wi-Fi®, Camera and More
- High-sensitivity dual GPS and GLONASS satellite reception for better performance in challenging environments than GPS alone
- Redesigned antenna enables better reception and performance; 3-axis compass with accelerometer and barometric altimeter sensors
- 3-inch sunlight-readable touchscreen with dual orientation (landscape or portrait view)
- Expanded wireless connectivity (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth®, ANT+® capable); includes smart notifications¹ and automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™ online community and supports Active Weather and Geocaching Live
- 8 megapixel autofocus camera; automatically geotags photos
GPS Running Watch with Music
- Easily download up to 500 songs to your watch, and connect with Bluetooth® headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening
- Syncs music from select streaming services for offline listening¹
- Provides advanced running dynamics3, including ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical ratio and more
- Uses wrist-based heart rate4 to offer performance monitoring features, including evaluating your current training status
- Battery life5: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; 5 hours in GPS mode with music
The Activity Tracker for Kids
- Swim-friendly kids activity tracker¹ with Star Wars/Disney Minnie Mouse/Captain America theme
- Kid-tough adjustable band, features a customizable color screen and 1+ year battery life²; no recharging needed
- Syncs³ with free mobile app, which includes chore management and schedule alert tools for parents
- Kids advance in BB-8™’s Adventure: A Star Wars Story/Disney Adventure/Marvel Avengers Mission app adventures by meeting 60-minute daily activity goals
- Tracks steps, sleep and 60 minutes of daily recommended activity¹