Live Up Your Life
- Personalize your watch with thousands of free watch faces, apps and widgets from our Connect IQ store
- More than 10 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps, including yoga, running and more
- Monitor your fitness level with VO2 max and fitness age estimates, plus keep an eye on how you handle stress²
- Get connected features such as smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, LiveTrack and more
- Battery life: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; 11 hours in GPS mode
|Lens Material||chemically strengthened glass|
|Bezel Material||stainless steel|
|Case material||fiber-reinforced polymer and stainless steel|
|Physical size||43.4 x 43.4 x 11.7 mm Fits wrists with a circumference of 127-204 mm|
|Water rating||Swim/5 ATM|
|Display type||sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)|
|Display size||1.2″ (30.4mm) diameter|
|Display resolution||240 x 240 pixels|
|Battery life||GPS mode: Up to 11 hours
Smartwatch mode: Up to 7 days
|Memory/History||7 timed activities, 14 days of activity tracking data|
|GPS Time Sync||Yes|
|Automatic daylight saving time||Yes|
|Face It watch face creator||Yes|
|Garmin Elevate wrist heart rate monitor||Yes|
Daily Smart Features
|Connectivity||Bluetooth® Smart and ANT+|
|Connect IQ (downloadable watch faces, data fields, widgets and apps)||Yes|
|Text response/reject phone call with text (Android only)||Yes|
|Find My Phone||Yes|
|Find My Watch||Yes|
|Smartphone compatibility||iPhone®, Android|
|Compatible with Garmin Connect Mobile||Yes|
Activity Tracking Features
|Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it)||Yes|
|Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal)||Yes|
|Sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep)||Yes|
|Fitness Age||Yes(in app)|
|Preloaded gym activity profiles||Cardio, Elliptical, Stair Stepper, Yoga.|
|Automatic rep counting||Yes|
Training, Planning and Analysis Features
|GPS speed and distance||Yes|
|Customizable data pages||Yes|
|Customizable activity profiles||Yes|
|Downloadable training plans||Yes|
|Configurable lap alerts||Yes|
|Touch and/or button lock||Yes|
|Activity history on watch||Yes|
Heart Rate Features
|% HR max||Yes|
|HR Broadcast (broadcasts HR data over ANT+ to paired devices)||Yes|
|Preloaded run profiles||Running, Indoor Track Running, Treadmill Running|
|GPS-based distance, time and pace||Yes|
|Foot pod capable||Yes|
|Preloaded cycling profiles||Biking, Indoor Biking|
|Time/distance alerts (triggers alarm when you reach goal)||Yes|
|Compatible with Varia Vision (head-mounted display)||Yes|
|Compatible with Varia radar (rear-facing radar)||Yes|
|Compatible with Varia lights||Yes|
|Speed and cadence sensor support (with sensor)||Yes|
Grey, Cerise, Azure
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. Returns must be done within seven (07) working days starting from the day the goods are delivered to you. Please refer the full information of Refund and Exchange from this link. If you have any questions about this policy, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
GPS Running Watch with Wrist-based Heart Rate
- Tracks distance, pace, time, heart rate and more
- Connected features¹: automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™, live tracking, audio prompts, smart notifications and social media sharing
- Activity tracking² counts daily steps, distance, calories and sleep
- Download data fields, watch faces, widgets and applications from Connect IQ™
Easy-to-use GPS Handheld Navigator
- High-sensitivity GPS marks and stores 1,000 waypoints and 100 tracks
- Marks your favourite locations to easily navigate back to them
- Garmin SailAssist™ for GPS 73 includes virtual starting line, heading line, countdown timers and tack assist
- Sunrise/sunset, estimated time of arrival, other calculations and marine data
- Built-in backlight
- It floats!
Smart Activity Tracker with Wrist-based Heart Rate and GPS
- Work out inside, or use built-in GPS to accurately track activities outside
- Includes fitness monitoring tools such as VO2 max and fitness age estimates
- All-day stress tracking helps you stay in touch with your body’s response to potential stressors
- Features always-on color Garmin Chroma Display™ and slim profile
- Get connected features² such as smart notifications, LiveTrack and more
- Battery life³: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; 8 hours in GPS mode
Activity Tracker with 1+ Year Battery Life
- Features always-on customizable color display and 1+ year battery life¹; no charging necessary
- Tracks steps, distance and calories burned, monitors sleep and provides a personalized daily step goal²
- Safe for swimming and showering³
- Periodically syncs to Garmin Connect™, where you can save, plan and share your activities, get involved in social challenges and more
- Garmin Move IQ™ feature automatically detects activity and classifies activity type on Garmin Connect
HARNESS THE POWER OF THE SUN
Get a battery boost from the sunlight, so you can go longer between charges.
How is your body holding up? Wrist-based heart rate1 and Pulse Ox2 will let you know.
Need running pace guidance that knows the terrain? Check out the PacePro feature.
Navigate every adventure with TOPO maps right on your wrist.
Music on your wrist, and no phone weighing you down.
Leave the cord at home. Solar charging lets you get up to 9 days of battery life — and then some!
QUALITY BY DESIGN
The rugged yet sophisticated design features a large 1.2” display and is tested to U.S. military standards for thermal, shock and water resistance.
Fit the look to your lifestyle with a stylish stainless steel bezel.
Use preloaded activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, skiing, golfing, surfing, indoor climbing and more.
Stay informed when you’re in the snow. This preloaded profile can distinguish between skiing and climbing. It automatically shows metrics specific to either ascent or descent.
Track the details of every ride with mountain biking metrics plus specialized grit and flow measurements that rate trail difficulty and how smoothly you descend, giving you a score to beat next time.
Record surf sessions with a dedicated activity profile. Access the Surfline widget to see the wave height, tides, weather and other alerts for your favorite spots.
This watch features easy-to-follow, animated cardio, strength, yoga and Pilates workouts you can view on the watch screen. Choose from preloaded animated workouts, or download more from our Garmin Connect online community.
WRIST-BASED HEART RATE
Get heart rate data1 along with alerts if your heart rate stays too high or too low while you’re at rest. Gauge how hard your heart is working during activities even underwater.
BODY BATTERY ENERGY MONITOR
Optimize your body’s energy reserves, using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to gauge when you’re ready to be active or when you may need to rest.
Log daily fluid intake as a reminder to stay hydrated. When auto goal is enabled, you’ll even see estimated sweat loss after an activity, and your goal will adjust accordingly.
MENSTRUAL CYCLE TRACKING
Use the Garmin Connect app to track your cycle, log physical and emotional symptoms and learn about training and nutrition during each phase of your cycle. Even get cycle tracking information on your wrist.
View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics, recovery advisor and more1. Even estimate your heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max.
A first-of-its-kind PacePro feature helps keep you on pace with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course.
Access full-color CourseView maps for more than 41,000 golf courses around the world, and get button targeting and the PlaysLike Distance feature.
View how various settings and sensors impact your watch’s battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly.
Get up to 9 days of indoor battery life or up to 10.5 days when solar charging in smartwatch mode3. In GPS mode, get up to 28 hours when solar charging4.
Use ClimbPro ascent planner on downloaded courses to see real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance and elevation gain.
Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and three-axis electronic compass.
PULSE OX SENSOR
For altitude acclimation or sleep monitoring, a Pulse Ox2 sensor uses light beams at your wrist to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
This widget shows your current elevation, acclimated elevation and correlated Pulse Ox2, heart rate1 and respiration rate, so you can see how you’re holding up to the current elevation.
See how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep and during breathwork and yoga activities.
Trek far and wide between recharges. Expedition mode, an ultralow-powered GPS reference, lasts for weeks.
TOPO AND SKI MAPS
Use topographical maps to navigate your adventures. View run names and difficulty ratings for 2,000 worldwide ski resorts.
Follow a route or course with help from turn-by-turn directions, which let you know ahead of time when the next turn is coming.
Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible device.
Store up to 2,000 songs, or access streaming apps from your compatible services, including Spotify, Deezer and Amazon Music, and listen through headphones with BLUETOOTH technology.
SAFETY AND TRACKING FEATURES
If you feel unsafe or if your watch senses that an incident occurred, assistance and incident detection features5 send your location to emergency contacts.
CONNECT IQ STORE
Download custom watch faces, add data fields, and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ Store.
Popular Handheld GPS with Enhanced Memory and Resolution
- Greater resolution with 240 x 320 display pixels for improved readability
- Internal memory expanded to hold more maps
- High-sensitivity, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver with HotFix® and GLONASS support
- 2.2-inch color display
- Worldwide basemap with shaded relief
GPS Swimming Smartwatch for the Pool and Open Water
- Monitors underwater wrist-based heart rate¹ during swim activities
- Pool swim mode: records distance, pace, stroke count, stroke type and SWOLF (gauges swimming efficiency)
- Open-water swim mode: uses built-in GPS for swims in lakes, oceans or rivers; records distance, pace, stroke count, SWOLF, stroke rate and stroke distance
- Offers advanced features for staying on pace, logging drills and more
- Includes free online analysis, custom workout creation, storage and sharing on Garmin Connect™ online community
- Battery life: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode, 13 hours in GPS and optical heart rate (OHR) mode and 72 hours in pool and OHR mode
Underwater Wrist-based Heart RateGarmin Swim 2 with Elevate™ heart rate technology measures heart rate at the wrist 24/7, including during swim activities. Glance at your heart rate in real time as you swim, check out your average and max values during rests, then analyze your heart rate post-swim on Garmin Connect.
Pool and Open WaterWhere there’s water, this watch works to track your workout. Using built-in GPS, you can train in lakes, oceans and rivers while recording distance, pace, stroke count, stroke rate, stroke distance and SWOLF score to gauge swimming efficiency. If swimming in the pool is your preference, take advantage of all that and advanced pool features, including a new auto rest feature that tracks your rests and swim intervals automatically — no button presses required.
Advanced Swim FeaturesAdvanced training deserves advanced features, which is why we added even more to the Garmin Swim 2 smartwatch. Critical Swim Speed approximates your anaerobic threshold speed, and you can use it to guide your training and track your progress. Turn-based pacing alerts make it easy to stay on target and meet goals. Drill logging enables you to track time and distance for drills such as kicking, one-arm swimming, or sculling drills. And when you need a break, Garmin Swim 2 lets you track your rests with two types of rest timers.
Designed for WaterGarmin Swim 2 was designed to never slow you down in the water — it’s slim and lightweight. The always-on, full-color Garmin Chroma Display™ technology that makes it easy to read, even in direct sunlight. With its reliable five-button interface, you can easily start workouts, view different data, log drills or change your settings without worry of water interfering.
Stay ConnectedGet your swim in without leaving important smart features behind. Once paired with your compatible smartphone, you can stay connected with smart notifications and automatic uploads to the Garmin Connect online community. The app allows you to see detailed metrics and track your progress over time. You can also share your workout data with your coaches, workout buddies or friends and family.
24/7 WearBeyond its swimming capabilities, the Garmin Swim 2 smartwatch offers wellness monitoring features and fitness tracking, which make it great for all-day wear. Features such as all-day stress tracking and advanced sleep monitoring help swimmers manage their overall health by providing crucial insights that can be used to maximize their training. Set move goals, track steps, monitor body battery, perform guided breathing, and use it to track workouts — including cycling and running — out of the water.
Rugged GPS Watch Built to Withstand the Toughest Environments
- Constructed to U.S. military standard 810G for thermal, shock and water resistance (rated to 100 meters)
- Built-in 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter plus multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) support helps track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- Monitor your heart rate, activity and stress; train with preloaded activity profiles
- Stay connected with smart notifications and automatic data uploads to the Garmin Connect™ online fitness community
- Use the TracBack® feature to navigate the same route back to your starting point; use the Garmin Explore™ website and app to plan your trips in advance
- Battery life: up to 14 days in smartwatch mode, up to 14 hours in GPS mode, up to 35 hours in UltraTrac™ battery saver mode
- Wrist-based heart rate¹ and Pulse Ox² sensors add insight to your fitness activities
- Dynamic PacePro feature helps you run smarter over various types of terrain
- Preloaded ski maps for more than 2,000 resorts around the world
- Measure running and cycling performance in ways you didn’t know were possible
- Navigate your world with multi-GNSS satellite reference and outdoor sensors
- Sync your favorite streaming services, and listen to music without your phone *Only for Sapphire version
Multisport GPS Watch With Maps, Music, Metrics and More
- Premium multisport GPS smartwatch with wrist heart rate technology and color TOPO maps featuring Trendline™ popularity routing to help you find and follow the best paths
- Fit for adventure with rugged design that features stainless steel or diamond-like carbon (DLC) titanium bezel, buttons and rear case
- Easily store and play up to 500 songs on your watch, and connect with Bluetooth® headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening
- Built-in navigation sensors include three-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter as well as multisatellite (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) network capability to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- Battery performance: up to 10 days in smartwatch mode and 7 hours in GPS mode with music (depending on settings)
Rugged GPS/GLONASS Handheld with Built-in Wi-Fi®, Camera and More
- High-sensitivity dual GPS and GLONASS satellite reception for better performance in challenging environments than GPS alone
- Redesigned antenna enables better reception and performance; 3-axis compass with accelerometer and barometric altimeter sensors
- 3-inch sunlight-readable touchscreen with dual orientation (landscape or portrait view)
- Expanded wireless connectivity (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth®, ANT+® capable); includes smart notifications¹ and automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™ online community and supports Active Weather and Geocaching Live
- 8 megapixel autofocus camera; automatically geotags photos
Compact and Discreet GPS-enabled Driving Recorder
- Small and inconspicuous when mounted on windshield
- High-quality 2.1 megapixel camera with 1080p video capture; works even in low-light conditions
- Forward collision and lane departure warnings¹ plus alerts for nearby speed cameras²
- GPS-enabled with automatic incident detection (G-Sensor) saves video footage on impact to show when and where events happened
Handheld Satellite Communicators with GPS Navigation
- Rugged handheld satellite communicators enable two-way text messaging via 100% global Iridium® satellite network (satellite subscription required)
- Trigger an interactive SOS to the 24/7 search and rescue monitoring center
- Track and share your location with family and friends
- Pair with mobile devices¹ using the free Earthmate® app for access to downloadable maps², U.S. NOAA charts, color aerial imagery and more
- inReach Explorer+ device adds preloaded DeLorme® TOPO maps with onscreen GPS routing plus built-in digital compass, barometric altimeter and accelerometer