Automotive & Wearables:
2 years (12 months international, 12 months by AECO)
Zumo, GDR, Handheld & Marine:
- All unit and accessory sold by Garmin Malaysia (AECO) is entitled for 1 year Garmin international warranty from customer's date of purchase
- The additional 1 year local warranty is only claimable at AECO
- Customer is required to present purchase receipt for warranty claim, else AECO will follow the purchase date in AECO's system.
- One-to-one exchange for GARMIN UNIT is only applicable within the first SEVEN (7) DAYS starting from the purchase date.
- Goods sold are neither RETURNABLE nor REFUNDABLE.
- Warranty does not include logistic charges which are to be borne by customer.
This warranty does not apply to:
a. Cosmetic damage or normal wear and tear, such as scratches, nicks and dents.
b. Consumable parts, such as batteries, unless product damage has occured due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
c. Damage caused by accident, neglect, abuse, misuse, liquids, flood, fire or other acts of nature or external causes;
d. Damage caused by service performed by anyone who is not an authorized service provider of Garmin;
e. Damage to a Product caused by using the same outside of the parameters prescribed by Garmin from time to time;
f. Damage to a Product that has been modified or altered without the written permission of Garmin;
g. Damage to a Product that has been connected to power and/or data cables that are not supplied by Garmin.